One Stop MotorsLies and cheating!

When they say it is too good to be true, you should run the other way. I was so taken in by the promises and the charm of these people, we had listed our car at 13,000 and they said if we pay 500.00 they would be able to sell it for about 15,500. And then we were told different time frames, one month and even two weeks. I talked to customer service and they said, oh this car will sell quickly, low miles, good condition, it is rare for us to have a car longer than two months, cause it costs us money when they don't move.

It has been over four months, never a follow up call from them, when I called, they suggested that we lower the price, we did. They are sweet talkers and when they are trying to get your money, they will call and give you all this attention, once they have your 500.00, never a word from them again. Oh, I take that back, I called in frustration and that day I got a call asking about the car, it was some idiot from their company trying to get me to list my car with them.

I was a fool to not do a search on this company to start with, thankfully we are not desperate to sell our car, we will hold on to it and use it as a trade in, but these people are all talk and very deceptive, I just threw away 500.00, I did leave them a message that I will spend 500.00 worth of my time to do what I can to put the word out and to complain about them.

That gives me an idea, I will call every day and take up about 30 minutes each call in complaints and when I feel that they have paid out 500.00 in wages of wasted time on the phone with me, I will then double that. I have the right to complain to them and they will hear from me every day. Hope others will do the same, we may never get our money back, but we can drain the pocket of the owner by taking up his employees time!

• Ca
    Carlos Garcia Jan 02, 2008

Well,

I agree with you. I paid the 500 dollars, It had been 30 days since my ad was posted. so far I have not receive a single call from them. My problem is as follow I reduce the price of my car two times but any of the websites that they posted my ad has been updates since, my ad was created. I can't believe how disrepectfull this people are. They are breaking their contract.

Joe Apr 08, 2008

I have a truck for sale on two different sites and they called me promising to get me 3500 above NADA or Kelly Blue Book price. As soon as I heard this I was skeptical. Glad to see I am not alone and they will not get any of my hard earned money. What I did find interesting is the price they were offering to sell my truck for was very similar to prices they were listing on their site. I have a feeling that if you called on one of those you would find that it just sold, i.e. they are all phony.

Has anyone reported these people to law enforcement for investigation?

• Ex
    Ex Employee One Stop Motors May 19, 2008

I walked out of that place as soon as I figured what was going on. As a public service I have started a blog on these ### at http://onestopmotors.wordpress.com/.

Do feel free to check it out. I saw a bit going on and Ill be adding stuff almost daily about them. None of it is good. If you have already gave these creeps your tel. number, you might want to call your card compnay and dispute it.

• Li
    Lindsey Jun 03, 2008

I totally agree with the above comments. This is a fraudulent organization. My car has been listed with One Stop Motors for two months now. The salesman who sold me the ad has left and in his place is a person who is unable, and unwilling, to help me.

I purchased an eBay addition to my online ad. One Stop Motors charged me twice for this service. They also made a huge mistake in how they described my vehicle, so it did not sell. I have left many messages with the Customer Service Department, to no avail. I even called the person who seems to be the president: Robert Wilder, 702-290-9239, but he did not return my call either.

I have submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have also called the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce. They suggested to call the Attorney General: 702-486-3420 and the Bureau of Consumer Affairs: 702-486-7355.

• Ca
    Carlos Jul 11, 2008

This blog saved me the aggravation and the $500 expense. I thank all of you, and those hosting this web site. I can attest to their being sweet talkers. They're really good at that and their salesman are persistent from over the telephone. Being taken is really maddening and nobody deserves that. Post these comments (from everyone above) as much as the Internet will accept!

• Co
    Concerned Citizen Jul 11, 2008

My husband and I just listed our mini-van on Autotrader.com, we figured we would sell locally for a fair price and use the money to purchase a more fuel efficient car.
    One Stop Motors made several calls to my husband's cell phone number which was on the Autotrader.com ad. The sales rep's last name was Momon. (Sounds more like "mo money". The sales pitch is the same as others have mentioned. They can list your car on 20 different websites so you get more exposure, but they never mention any website names. They quote a price for your vehicle that is beyond Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds.com and in this kind of economy and gas prices why would people pay more?? They offer a warranty and financing that a private seller would not be able to offer. The cost of their service is $499! That is not $4.99 of course by $499.00!!! They solicit you and they get your money upfront! I was motioning for my husband to get off the phone, but he asked for their website and said he would think about it. The rep was planning to call him the next day, but my husband said I'll be busy so you could leave a message. I went to the website and there is no physical address for them only a toll-free number. Their website is all gloss and no substance. I've read all kinds of posts on other sites where consumers share the same story. One consumer mentioned 167 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau in Southern Nevada. Sell your car locally where you can handle the transaction and the person can test drive the car. Never give your credit card to anyone that solicits you, it always seems like the scams coming looking for people rather you coming across them on their own. Hope everyone passes this along, especially to forewarn any family and friends who list their own cars on-line because that is how they find you.

• Ke
    Kevin Jul 17, 2008

I completely agree with pretty much everyone here. One Stop Motors is nothing but a trash company. They originally called me in June 2008 when I posted my ad to sell my car on Autotrader.com and they made their pitch. Which I did not fall for thankfully. After the second phone call I asked them to remove my number from their list. Not two days later I received a third phone call. My number is on a National Do Not call list and this company is ignoring that federal law! So obviously this company does not care about the law and truthfully speaking I hope that everyone who is contacted by this company is smart enough to know a scam when they hear it. But for those that don't realize it, do research. Don't just jump into the deep end of the pool without a single swiming lesson!

Good luck to all in avoiding this scam.

• Ci
    Cindi Aug 28, 2008

I totally agree, too. I fell for all their promises last May. After 8 months of nothing from them, I sold my car to a local college student for MUCH less than what I'd hoped. I'd rather lose money to a nice kid than a car dealer or scam organization like One Stop. A couple weeks after I did sell it locally, One Stop called to tell me they had an offer for $6500... the starting price was $13500. I'd forgotten to tell them that it was sold... figured I'd never hear from them. I suspect they were offering to pay $6500 so that they could then sell it for $13, 500 for real this time. The only good thing about this experience is that I learned from it.

• Co
    Concerned Consumer Sep 03, 2008

A lot of negative comments made me think about the BBB. So I checked out the las vegas bbb to find 170 official complaints filed against this company in the last couple years! That among other web sites making the same claims makes onestopmotors.com 100% shananagans! Good riddance!

• Do
    Donna Fell Sep 10, 2008

Me, too. I'm still fighting them, however. They solicited me, I cancelled within 72 hours (right of rescision in VA) in writing. I disputed the charge and we have been going back and forth. The card company just told me that they will take the loss and I truly appreciate that they did this. However, I am not going to sit by and let this happen to others.
    I recommend that all of those who have been disatisfied with this company pursue the complaint through their state attorney general. If this office receives several complaints they will take action -- they may take action even if only one complaint. As far as suing them in your small claims court -- I know that most out of state companies have registered agents in each state. I searched under their Onestop name and couldn't find anything so next I'll search NV corporate info and see if they slither under another name. Also, look on line at federal consumer protection for they are closing state lines and using the phone for trade. The FTC will accept complaints of this sort, as well. COnsumer laws allow for the reimbursement of disputed money if found appropriate plus penalties. There are so many complaints about this company that I believe that everying uses the resources -- they will be heard.

jason Sep 15, 2008

THANK YOU ALL. You saved me the time and Money I think I'll do a little payback give them the runaround and watch them chase their tail for a while. Lets just say my new contact number will be the one stop motors owner's number lets see how long it takes them to figure that out.

Jake Sep 18, 2008

Im glad I found this website. As I was on the phone with this overly friendly lady from "One stop motors" hearing her lengthy spell, I simply googled them to see if indeed my instinct was right and they were scammers. Luckily, I found this website and interrupted her sales pitch mid sentence and told her that I guess google doesn't only help them supposedly sell their cars but it helps me find out they rip off people... Goodbye, click. Thanks guys, you effort to expose them is once more effective.

• Lo
    Lois Sep 23, 2008

Thank you. Thank you. I purchased from onestopmotors today. I found this site and checked my credit card and I hadn't called before I used it so they took the charge off and turned it over for fraud investigation. Indeed they are real charmers and sweet talkers. I fell hook line and sinker. I'll bend over and you can all kick my butt.

• El
    Eldon Sep 24, 2008

ive been getting calls from onestopmotors as soon as i posted my ad on autotrader. im pretty desperate to sell my vehicle so ive been giving them some serious thoughts. they sure know how to sweet talk. i did a google search and found this site. i guess i wont be selling my car thru these folks. i wonder how many cars theyve actually sold for people. is this company legit. everything everyone here says one stop motors is a scam.

• Da
    David Sullivan Sep 28, 2008

I'm not sure how long ago most of you dealt with onestopmotors, but I have very recently did and my experience is nothing like what I have read from some other people on here. I did sell my car and it only took 2 weeks. I got much more than my money worth and was very happy with OSM advertising. Maybe some of you signed up for their service years ago and things are different now than they were then. I did do a thorough check on them before buying their service and found mostly positive things on the company. Also, the better business bureau told me that any of the issues in the past had been taken care of by OSM advertising to the customer's satisfaction. It's not that unusual to have a company the size of OSM to have a few complaints. I have no complaints with my very recent experience with OSM. They did everything I had expected and is a company I would definitely use again if I needed to sell a car.

• Li
    Lifter Oct 01, 2008

When I listed my car on autotrader I got the same calls from onestopmotors. I found out it was a scam and reported them on donotcall.gov when they called my cell phone which is listed on the do not call list. I hope they have been fined by the do not call list.

savvydad Oct 09, 2008

Way to get this floated up to the first google page for "One Stop Motors"! That must really burn them since they've given so much effort to hide bad reviews. I, too,

To DavidSullivan's comment (above): Shame on you. The Better Business Bureau told you no such thing. One Stop Motors is not a member of the BBB, and they have an unsatisfactory record "due to a pattern of consumer complaints and failure to correct or eliminate the underlying cause(s) of consumer dissatisfaction." It was that way in April 2008, and it's still that way now (Oct 2008). I hope the check OSM gave you to write that drivel bounces.

• On
    OneStopMotors Family Oct 09, 2008

By the OneStopMotors family

Recently with the widespread growth of unregulated blogging and bulletin boards online, we have discovered many false and unsubstantiated posts in regards to OneStopMotors.com. Unlike printed media (newspapers, magazines) One stop Motors or any other reputable company cannot accuse an online publication of false accusations and request a retraction of false claims with the threat of legal recourse. After discovering a large portion of complaints on blogs, forums and [redacted], we urged them to investigate. [redacted] did do an investigation and found that an overwhelming majority of all claims on their site were not even made by any past or current customers of OSM. [redacted] now gave us their stamp of approval as a reputable business. Furthermore when trying to track down names and vehicles of the online posts, very few matched our client database. We can only assume that these are being made by competitors or disgruntled employees. Please take into account that we have listed over 30, 000 vehicles in 6 years. Out of these 30, 000 there are a handful of complaints; a much less percentage than most retail stores who are selling pre packaged in the box products. Not products that are used with wear and tear and require multiple levels of service for a transaction to happen. If you truly are a customer of One Stop Motors, we invite you to contact our customer service team toll free at 877-566-6686 from 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday p.s.t.. Every effort will be made by our customer service team to answer any concern and reach an amicable resolution.

How One Stop motors works:

One Stop Motors is a full service advertising agency licensed with the City of Las Vegas. We work with those who wish to have the maximum exposure possible when selling their vehicles. When enlisting in our program, sellers receive not only custom marketing tools, but a full-time in-house customer service team that works directly with potential buyers on our clients behalf. OSM contracts with third party affiliates in order for us to offer added value services such as financing, shipping and extended warranties. Clients contract with OSM to advertise their vehicle and pay a one time fee to procure our service. In return OSM builds a personalized advertising package for our client’s vehicle with placement on over 20 highly trafficked independent websites and a national automotive magazine. OSM cannot guarantee that a vehicle will sell within a specific time frame or for a specific dollar amount. OSM does guarantee to advertise our client’s vehicles until sold. Clients of OSM can verify that we are keeping our commitment to advertise until sold by logging into their private OSM account area and independently review their full advertising package.

• Ro
    Rodney Oct 27, 2008

Thanks for this site, guys. I actually found it while I had a One Stop Motors salesman named Alex on the phone. I was contacted through an autodialer and, being a private investigator, I am always curious about what kind of scam is going on these days, so I punched "zero". Alex talks 90 miles a minute. He asked me if I checked NADA on my vehicle before placing the ad. I told him 'No'. He immediately told me he could list my truck for well above what I was asking and they would make their money back through financing and shipping. I'm sitting there going, "Yeah, right". He also told me in the beginning they list it on about 20 websites and in "Deals on Wheels" and that, because they make their money on the back end there is no cost to me and the car runs until sold. Later, he subtly mentioned that, "Because we list it on all those sites and in the magazine, all you are required to do is pay a small advertising fee of $499". When I reminded him that, earlier, there was no cost to me, he said that they do all the work and I would get the $499 back when the vehicle sold. I asked him for his website and after he gave it to me I went directly to it. The entire time he was prompting me for the $499 and a credit card. When he told me the picture of the building I was looking at on the website was their actual offices and I could feel secure knowing they had a physical presence, I told him, "My 14 year old daughter could build a website with a picture of a building on it. In the middle of our conversation, I found this site but did not tell him. I just told him I wanted to due my due diligence before committing to the $499 and would get back with him. He insisted on a follow-up phone call and I decided to let him call me back. He's not going to like what I have to say. Oh yeah! He said I would be able to get a favorable response from my credit card company since they work with them all the time. (Big Balls). He also did his best to goad me into doing it today by making affordability an issue, hoping my ego would jump up and say, "I'll show him" and give him my credit card info. Has no law enforcement entity taken any action against this company by now? Tsk. Tsk. I truly appreciate each and every of you for you input.

James Falsia Oct 27, 2008

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SELLING MY VEHICLE AND WAS CONTACTED BY ONE STOP MOTORS . I THANK ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE FOR SAVING ME $ 499.00

JoeU Oct 29, 2008

I am in the same situation, those ### got my number from craigs list. Their sales pitch was great and almost got my 500 bucks. I thank you all for saving me the 500 on top of what I am going to lose on my sale. I can not believe these people are ripping off people trying to sell their call. I bet so many desperate people are using this service and just getting screwed over. Someone should sue them for rediculous amounts of money.

savvydad Nov 17, 2008

RE: OneStopMotors family comment (above)

> "...with the widespread growth of unregulated blogging and bulletin boards online..."

Ordinary people aren't always journalists. I, personally, had a bad experience with OneStopMotors, and wrote about it (my link's in the comment above yours) I'm not in your database because I'm not a former or current customer. I'm an ex-potential customer. I had a crappy, tedious and offensive experience with one of your goons. My experience was first hand, and my writing isn't "regulated" by anyone. Doesn't change its veracity one iota.

"...we have discovered many false and unsubstantiated posts in regards to OneStopMotors.com"

I assume you're referring to the blogs you've paid to have written. It must really chap you guys that your attempt to flood searches is being thwarted by this site. You've got your domain in .com, .org, .net, a blogspot, wordpress, myspace, and LinkedIn account and many others occupying the results of google. But this review still gets to the first page. You want more "substantiated" organizations to cast aspersions on your business practices? Try the BBB.

Nov 17, 2008 - One Stop Motors is still not a member of the Better Business Bureau, and has a BBB rating of "unsatisfactory." They cite advertising issues, selling issues, service practices, and refund issues most commonly.

• St
    Steve Nov 23, 2008

I live in Vegas and went to work for them back in 07. I smelled the scam in 4 days and left. They take advantage of peoples greed and their gig is to blow people away with the promise they can get way more money for their vehicle.

"Wouldn't it be worth spending only $499 to get the internet exposure if we can get you en extra $2000?"

That's the logic of their sales pitch. FWIW, they pay no salary, 100% commission. The reps will say anything to get the deal and if they can't a closer will try to put the squeeze on.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE ###!

• Th
    Tha Realist Jan 28, 2009

WOW!!!
    They almost had me but due to the finacial state I am in I am broke. I told them to give me a call when I get my paycheck the whole day i was wondering was this legit. It sounds to good to be true and I was like that would be cool I was asking for 10k for my car, but they were saying they could sell my car for 12k. I had brought the price down of my car to 8K because knowone has any money. I have one offer for 7k but the guy wouldnt be able to get the car until next week and I could really use the extra money. I always do my research whether it before or after the purchase. I am glad I was broke cause I was $299 dollars away from saying yes.
    I am gonna just sell it for 7k cause I dont want to lose out on that kind of money. DOnt trust these people especially the way the economy is you cant afford to lose 250 dollars.

I guess they went down in there price due to the hard times and people dont have money.

Whatever you do dont pay them a cent just play with there heads ask for all the websites they are going to list your car on. Ask how they got your number. Ask how long they have been in business. Ask why they have been reported to the better business bureu. Also ask why they have a lot of bad comments on [redacted].com
    Just keep giving them the run around but never pay them soon they will get tired of calling

• My
    MyRubySlippers4U Feb 05, 2009

contact me at [email protected]

Any and all questions I can answer for you will be addressed.

CHRIS Feb 12, 2009

I got a call for onestop yesterday.
    They promised that I would be selling, for much higher than the blue book offers.
    The sales man even tried to disguise the price by only saying four ninety nine.
    In the back of my mind I figured it's a scam, but for 4.99 i figured, it was worth the risk.
    When they called and confirmed my payment for 499.00. I canceled immediately.
    I hope every thing works out. with the charges being reversed.
    Thank you all. I am on the bring of loosing my home, and so i decided to sell the truck. too keep me afloat a little while longer.
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

• My
    MyRubySlippers4U Feb 14, 2009

Contact me

• As
    ashimself Feb 15, 2009

Well.

Thanks folks for confirming that my insticts are still as sharp as ever. The first thing that started me thinking that they were a scam was the fact that their address is a suite address in Las Vegas. I once worked for a telemarketing place that had an address that was very similar. Turns out, none of us on the phone were anywhere near Las Vegas, Nevada. We were in the upstairs back room of a 7-11 in Anchorage, Alaska. My BS detector was blairing. The only thing that the salesman "Matt" didn't do was give me a phone number to the BBB. The scam I was involved in as a caller (for 3 days) had us giving a number to the national BBB. I swear, the number rang another phone in a back office where someone else would give a glowing report of the company to assuage fears. This seemed very reminiscent.

I asked for them to send it all to me in writing. And they did. Signed by Matthew F. Uh, excuse me? You want me to trust you, but you don't even include your whole name?

Flag one: Offers to sell car for 3 times Blue Book.
    Flag two: Quotes $499 price, but will knock off $100 because you made it through their whole pitch
    Flag three: Seems too good to be true.
    Flag four: No last name?
    Flag five: BBB has 178 complaints listed for the last 36 months. Even if you have 30000 customers, that is still 1 in every ~168
    Flag six: Lots of similar concerns and testimonials on here.

Steer clear. A fool and his money... and I am no fool

Johnny Feb 16, 2009

ROB WILDER (owner of one stop motors) GOT ARRESTED FOR PAROLE VIOLATION!!!

Search for WILDER

SEX: MALE
    STATUS: ACTIVE
    CASH BAIL: $0.00
    SURETY BAIL: $0.00

He must have pissed dirty or something. LoL!

• Yo

2/13/2009 N $0.00 $0.00
    2P57L DISTRICT COURT PROBATION PC 2/13/2009 7:02 PM

• Ne
    NetLurker Feb 23, 2009

he is still in jail - is one stop motors going to go bankrupt paying for his jail and lawyer fees?

• Yo
    Yourwish Feb 27, 2009

And he will be in jail until March 13, 2009.

• Pa
    Patrick Mar 02, 2009

OMG, My wife & I just got off of the phone with these people, YOU ARE ALL RIGHT! Thank you so much! I just saved my family $499.00, wow, incredible. I just talked to a guy named Fredrick and girl named Krista, they almost reeled me in. I have a new beetle that I listed on craigs list last week. I was at work and received this phone call from what I thought was a reply, nope! It was them telling me all of the good things they could do for me so I sat on it over the weekend. Sure enough they called me at work on MY CELL PHONE I told them call me tonight... again they did...Here we go the whole salespitch, you are all right when you say that they are nice.. they were... They told me I could get way over the KBB they even walked me through their website then it was right for the throat! The credit card, I told him let me think about it. Thats when he said he could get me the Plat package for $399.00(Today Only) I said no, let me think about it and we hung up. I went to BBB website to do a little recon (It's the Marine in me) sure enough I came upon this site.
    I wish I could buy you all a beer...

My wife said, "All that Glitters isn't Gold" Again, Thank you all!
    s/f
    Patrick

• Ni
    Nipoj Mar 06, 2009

Wow! Glad I did my OUNCE OF RESEARCH before they got my POUND OF FLESH! Because of this website I will be hundreds of dollars better off! Heart-felt thank you for your postings. Sadness for those that got scammed. God's justice will prevail. His timing, not ours.

• Za
    zaikh Mar 13, 2009

Thank you guys, I just got a call from one of their sales person wanted to sell my Suzuki SX4 that I put on Auto trader for sale here in Canada. I was suprise how much he claimed he can get the car sold but I have to commit to paying $499. So I have doubt in my mind that this can not be real is sound too good to be real and I decided not to have any deal with them. However, As I typed their name in google it brougt me here and I was amazed Information I got. People should be awere of their dubious practice by not getting greedy.

I appreciate you all!

Look before you leap.

Luqman.

• He
    Helpful Apr 11, 2009

SCAMMED BY ONESTOPMOTORS? They sold your car yet? Feeling screwed?

EASY STEPS TO A FULL REFUND FROM ONESTOPMOTORS:

1. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge, it doesn’t matter how long ago you signed with onestopmotors. If you dispute the charge you will automatically get your money back while your credit card company reviews your dispute.

2. Make a statement to your credit card company and give them evidence to win your dispute. It’s easy!

First make a statement. Tell credit card company all the representatives from onestopmotors guaranteed your car would sell. Tell credit card company that onestopmotors did not render their service as it was described to you(namely, the guaranteed sale of your vehicle).

IMPORTANT - Tell your credit card company you never signed and returned the onestopmotors advertising agreement and let credit card company know that any advertising agreement that onestopmotors produces with your name on it is a fraud.

Tell your credit card company that your vehicle is NOT being advertised on all the websites that their salesperson told you you’d receive such as ebay, cars.com, autotrader, newspapers, etc.

3. LOG INTO your onestopmotors account area with your username and password. If you do not have your username and password call onestopmotors at 877-566-6686 and they will give it to you. Your username and password is case sensitive so ask them to spell it out for you. Hang up and log into your account.

4. Now print out evidence to send to your credit card company. Log into your onestopmotors account area then scroll down to the link in the center of the page called “View My Ad Campaign”. Click through all the advertising links listed for your vehicle. Print out all the bad links that are no longer active or contain incorrect information about your vehicle and fax or mail those print-outs to your credit card company. You can also take screen shots and email them to your credit card company.

5. Dont Worry about the verification call you did with onestopmotors . Credit Card companies will not accept such verification calls as evidence against you.

EASY STEPS TO A FULL REFUND:

3. LOG INTO your onestopmotors account area with your username and password. If you do not have your username and password call onestopmotors customer service at 877-566-6686 and they will give it to you. Your username and password is case sensitive so ask them to spell it out for you. Do not ask them for anything else. Hang up and log into your account.

4. You are now going to print out evidence to send to your credit card company. Log into your onestopmotors account area then scroll down to the link in the middle of the page called “view my ad campaign”. Click through all the advertising links for your vehicle. Print out all the ad links that are no longer active or contain incorrect information about your vehicle and fax or mail those print outs to your credit card company. You can also take screen shots and email them to your credit card company.

EASY STEPS TO A FULL REFUND FROM ONESTOPMOTORS:

4. Now print out evidence to send to your credit card company. Log into your onestopmotors account area then scroll down to the link in the center of the page called “View My Ad Campaign”. Click through all the advertising links listed for your vehicle. Print out all the ad links that are no longer active or contain incorrect information about your vehicle and fax or mail those print-outs to your credit card company. You can also take screen shots and email them to your credit card company.

• Il
    ilifecoach Apr 23, 2009

Wow! Thank you to everyone for posting and keeping this link at the top of Google. If I hadn't found it I would have added an additional $299 to the financial challenges I'm in that have me selling my truck in the first place. I still have such a hard time believing there are so many people involved in scams like this. You would think that the people working for these places would have enough integrity and self respect to find another job. One that contributes to the improvement not degredation of society. When will we realize that self interest which promotes the growth/wellbeing of the self AND others is the only truly RATIONAL way to better future. To promote youself by taking advantage of others has reduced us from thoughtful human to competitive animal. Eternal thanks to you all and those that spend their precious time to proliferate truth and positive change.
    You give me hope!

• Mi
    Mic Apr 27, 2009

I am new to this. "Alert" Please fwd that "OneStopMotors.com" is a scam! All the sites
    they advertise in are FREE sites. And that if you go to http:www.buy-sell-used-cars.net/
    you will find Islamabad, Pakistan refer as "us" at OneStopMotors.com. My mom was taken for over 800.00 and she is a widow. I am turning this over to Home Land Sec. I feel it is that invasive. She did check the box on Graig's list, her ad expired 3mos b4 they called her. rubaj, i sure hope you read English, and can post this. Or fwd to WordPress.com.
    Thanks.

• Ki
    kisera Apr 28, 2009

The same thing happend to me I listed a jaguar through them, the sales lady was extremly personable over the phone and stated that most cars sell in two months anything after four months and then they have to start paying for the advertisment. She did not tell me about the no money back gaurantee. After listing I received a few emails but nothing like the salesperson had described about geting offers and such. 6 months pass by and the emails stoped still no buyer. Now I am at 1 year car has still not sold and they will not give me my money back the package I bout was over 600 dollars, They are scamartist!! I am thinking about suing, Good Luck with trying to get your money back from them.

• Tg
    tgar333 May 26, 2009

One Stop Motors has been the victim of Internet slander. A number of negative posts have began appearing on the Internet dating back to 2007, coincidentally, the same year a disgruntled employee was let go from the company.

According to One Stop Motors President, Rob Wilder, the company has researched the complaints, attempting to match the names posted on each listing with their database of clients. None of the names listed in the complaints board match their records of active or past clients.

One Stop Motors believes most of the complaints are the result of a disgruntled employee that was let go from the company in 2007, as well as posts from local competition. “We have thoroughly researched each complaint that has been posted for two reasons. One, we want to see whether these are legitimate postings, and two, if they are, we want any customer, past or present, who is not satisfied with our services to contact us right away. We have always gone the extra mile to ensure the happiness of our clients, and we will always continue to do so, ” said Wilder.

Third party consumer protection sites have also researched the negative complaints and have publicly denounced their validity, declaring, “One Stop Motors customers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with the One Stop Motors program - Committed to total customer satisfaction.. One Stop Motors ensures that all customers get the highest level of service and support.”

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices