Omni Financial — scam/fraud
Omni contacted me several times soliciting their tax lien assistance. They made several promises and followed with a work agreement for a fixed amount of $2000 to resolve specific tax work. They stated that I would not be paying any more than the $2000 to get my work completed. They wasted hours of their time and before realizing ANY completion of the work notified me that I would have an additional $4500 in order for them to continue working. They refused to complete any of the work they agreed to do on the work agreement, and lie constantly in their response to the BBB, even going so far as to say that I "admitted that Omni was doing a good job" for me! Nothing can be further from the truth. I am outraged that they make written agreements for a flat fee only to defraud and scam their clients. Their business scam is such a blatant ripoff. They were completely void of any honesty and good work ethic.
More Omni Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Omni Financial - Stay away!
- Omni Financial - Tax Solution Results FRAUD
- Omni Financial - rip off
- Omni Financial - Tax Help Fraud
- Omni Financial - fraud
- Omni Financial - Criminals
- Omni Financial - Fraudsters and cheaters
- Omni Financial Services - Fraud
- Omni Financial - Lessons Learned, NEVER again
- Omni Financial - Took my money and ran