The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Omni Financial — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Believed I was fraudulently induced and baited into their services to help me take care of some IRS problems. Was quoted $3000 to resolve IRS problems. I told them the extent of my problems. Within 45 days of starting with their services, was told they would need another $3000 claiming the case was more complicated. Reason I think this is a rip off was because I was told that $3000 would be sufficient. Feel duped and baited. Am considering filing a Texas deceptive trade practices act lawsuit vs Omni.
More Omni Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Omni Financial - Stay away!
- Omni Financial - Tax Solution Results FRAUD
- Omni Financial - Tax Help Fraud
- Omni Financial - scam/fraud
- Omni Financial - fraud
- Omni Financial - Criminals
- Omni Financial - Fraudsters and cheaters
- Omni Financial Services - Fraud
- Omni Financial - Lessons Learned, NEVER again
- Omni Financial - Took my money and ran