Ohp DirectPlease help.

W

I always get a run-around when I call to OHP Direct. All they can do is put a message into customer service, and that they will call me. Customer service never calls back. This company won't even verify that the package was received. Please help.

Jack St. Jack Mar 11, 2020

I ordered an instructional set of DVDs on 3/1/20. As of 3/11, not only have I not received them, but have not received any kind of shipping info. I call and I email and yet have notbgotten any info on my order. They hit my credit card for the funds though. Will now go to my bank to submit a request for resolution. Pathetic.

• Gr
    Graham England May 15, 2018

I have tried to make contact, online, e-mail & phone with no response to what has happened to my order not received. ID291858038 order dated3/25/2018. I had no problem with a previous order but it does not encourage me to any future purchases.
    Graham. [email protected]