Ohio Department of TaxationNo refund received!

State of Ohio Department of Taxation. On april 17, 2007 I received a letter from the tax department that I owed $221.00 when I should have been getting back $125.00. The Ohio Tax is trying to claim tax from my Federal Social Security which is a no, no according to my tax consulting person. Three years ago Ohio tax sent me a letter saying I haven’t payed my school income tax and I didn’t live in that school district. I had to call the state of ohio governor on this one to get it cleared up. I will probably have to call the governor on this problem. I return a letter to the tax department explaining why I didn’t owe them and where is my refund. They probably have a bunch of trainees working taxes.


  • Do
    Donesha Gwendolyn Brown Jul 02, 2007
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    I have not yet received my state income tax refund. Nor have I received a letter stating anything about my refund. Could someone please inform me on what exactly is holding up the process of me receiving my refund.

    0 Votes
  • Wi
    wiliamgoff Feb 05, 2012

    my refund from ohio was send to irs my taxs are paid up so will you send me my check williamgoff 296-40-3737 $383.00 that you send my mistake

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    In The News

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem