OffGamers Globalthey are trying to scam me

Hello Support Team,
I don't understand what's happening with my account how can you charge me and cancel my order after uploading all my information, Drivers license, Debit card Photo? Is this A SCAM I am I getting my money back? Or should I just report this to the authority you have charged my debit card for the tune amount of $440 and charges of $15 and still cancel my orders, who does that, Here's my order number (order number [protected]) and I have an Invoice I receive from them if needed. I thought your website (https://www.offgamers.com/, https://www.shasso.com is a legit seller of the gift card and willing to serve everyone globally? Is it a crime to contact a foreign Singapore website for order, I have read a lot of scam about this online this morning I am just finding it hard to believe, Please refund my money back to my Debit card, not Paypal because I didn't pay you with Paypal. Please is this happening am I getting scammed on a Singapore Website???
Eric

• OffGamers Global Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2019

Hi Eric,

We apologise for the inconvenience you faced while shopping at our website. We hope that you understand that we can only run certain checks after our customer places order so we can compare the information submitted by the payment processors against our database. This due to the security measure that our Management setup to prevent any fraudulent charges towards our customer and us eventually.

After the information checked by our respective team, they will decide whether we will accept the transaction or not. If the verification failed or not approved, we will refund the payment to our customer. In this case, your order has been cancelled and the payment normally takes within 3-14 business day to reflect back on your Debit card account. Kindly contact your card issuer/bank to verify on the refund status since every credit/debit card has their own billing/date statement.

As for your concerns regarding PayPal, we do apologize for the confusion caused by our system template which will include estimates time frame for both PayPal and Credit/Debit card refund. Rest assured that we only can refund back to your original payment provider which will be your Debit card instead.

Hope this clarifies some of the question that you have about us. Once again, we would like to apologize to the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Er