NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] — unjustified prejudice from housing manager ms. reid
On March 23rd of 2019, my mother Elba Pacheco who resided at 185 Nevins St apt 14J passed away of severe medical health issues. On 4/42019 I completed a walk thru of my mother apartment with an Assistant Manager of 185-Nevins St. After the walk thru I provided management with all available keys and submitted written documentation that I Samuel Fraticelli([protected])am the only son of Elba Pacheco and was the only one with keys. I have been to Management Office for the past 6 months requesting my mother's rent deposit and I have yet to receive it. I've been to NYC Housing Office in Downtown NYC and requested my mother's deposit. Only to be told that Manager Reid has not submitted any documentation. I have Ms. Reid is expressing her prejudice to me because I belong to a Motorcycle Association whom she does not like. I am fully aware that my mother's apartment has already been re-rented and I can't understand why the deposit has not been executed. I would like to request a hearing with Housing so that this matter can be resolved.
Samuel Fraticelli [protected]
Updated by [email protected], Oct 07, 2019
I was informed that I had to wait for my mother's apartment to be re-rented before her deposit could be submitted. I am fully aware that apartment 14J located at 185 Nevins Street Brooklyn NY. Has already been rented out
More NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy