NuMale Medical CenterThey didn't want to wait for the test results and made painful injection

R

The staff in NuMale Medical Center was unprofessional. I went to check my blood draw and after they took the test, they said that it would take couple of days to get results. They wanted to proceed with the tests, but I said that it was dangerous and risky, so I asked them to stop and wait for the tests results. These people pretended that they didn’t hear me and made the injection, I felt terrible pain and nothing could ease the pain. Guys, avoid this place.