NTN tenant performance profilefalse eviction information

I wanted to rent an apartment in the suburbs of philadelphia, the property owner took my information and proceeded to do a credit check. i have no credit so he used my fathers social. first he used my name with my father's social security number, 7 evictions came up. next he used my name and my social the same 7 evictions came up. the evictions dated from december 2002 -july 2007. i first moved out of my parents house in july of 2007. This agency bases its reports on names only, 505 people in america have the same name as I do, how can getting somebody's credit report this way be accurate? I freaked thinking that somebody stole my identity, made all the right calls only to find that the evictions were from somebody else with the same name as mine. This false information lead to the property owners decision to only rent to me with a co-signer. (which was incredibly nice of him). but this website ntnonline.com is not accurate and can cause you to not get the apartment or house you would like, because of there inaccurate, sloppy, unethical system of finding a credit report.