NORTH AMERICAN CLAIMS AFFILIATE/WORLD FINANCIAL GROUPRE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Received a letter and a check dated February 19, 2009
stating I was a declared winner of North American Shoppers Sweepstakes held on December 29th, 2008.
Letter gave claim number and phone number of claim
agent, Mr. George Stanley [protected].
Similar scams I read on this site. Send government tax via Moneygram or Western Union directly to the tax agent.

• Bo
    Bonnie DeAngelo Mar 09, 2009

These people are scamming...I got the same letter and immediately went to the Internet to check out the validity. I knew I would find several people who have already been scammed...please don't fall for this scam.

• Bo
    Bonnie DeAngelo Mar 09, 2009

It is a scam...don't fall for it...

• To
    Tony B Mar 28, 2009

Received a letter and a check dated March 23, 2009 (in the amount of $ 4, 975.00)
    stating I was a declared winner of North American Shoppers Sweepstakes held on February 7th, 2009 in the second category.
    Letter gave claim number and phone number of claim
    agent, Mrs.Brenda Hicks [protected].

JOSE D. SANTANA May 18, 2009

RECIVED A LETTER AND A CHECK DATE MAY 11, 209 (IN THE AMOUNT OF $4, 800.00) STATING I WAS DECLARED WINNER OF NORTH AMERICAN SHOPPERS SWEEPSTAKES HELD ON MAY 18, 2009 IN THE SECON CATEGORY. LETTER GAVE CLAIM NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBER OF CLAIM AGENT, MR ADAM JAGA [protected].SIMILAR SCAMS I READ ON THIS SITE. SEND GOVERMENT TAX VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION DIRECTLY TO THE TAX AGENT.

• Jm
    Jms Nailsnwing Jul 21, 2009

I got a similar letter... Posted information including the check and letter at http://www.flickr.com/photos/nailsnwings/3744458886/

• He
    headupone Feb 11, 2010

BIG SCAM ALSO ----SKY INTERNATIONAL /UK-CANADA
    this was the letter and check i received.