Posted:

381 Park Avenue South, 4th Floor
New York, New York
Phone: 1-800-538-9798
nomorerack.com
I purchased 2 sets of printer ink for my HP printer on a today's special through nomorerack.com. at $22 a pack and $44 total. I received my ink and was not out of ink in my printer until today. I did not even fathom that I would have to scrutinize every bit of this product. I opened the mailing bag and checked that the ink still had it's seal and tabs on them and they did. I replaced my old ink with their new ink. I get a pop-up stating that I can not use setup ink, setup ink is only for initializing a new printer and can not be used at this time. I feel very used and taken advantage of. It is almost like these people walked into my account and removed $44.00 from it. This ink is useless to me and anyone else who would purchase it. When you buy a printer it comes with setup ink, why would I in my right mind buy this. I feel this company was very deceiving in this instance. I have been told by the company that they would not refund my money because it is past the 14 day return policy. I feel that they sold this to me under false pretenses so they should return my money. My name is Phyllis Sagaser and live at 6117 N Denver Ave KCMO 64119 I can be reached at [protected]
Complaint comments Comments (461) Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Comments

N     0 Votes
Had ordered in December. Never received order. In a month, went through numerous emails, customer service calls, they called me. Terrible responses. Finally went to my credit card company to dispute the sale (as they never did refund my credit card). Be very cautious...wouldn't use it. People are recommending them because they are getting something for free from them...not worth it at all. Good luck if you order.
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - Don't order from this site, not worth the trouble
nomorerack.com

Horrible. Made an order and one month went by without receiving the product. Contacted their customer service and they promised the product was on it's way in the mail and I would receive the product before Christmas. Another two weeks went by and Christmas passed. Still no product. Contacted them again, and they just simply said "sorry, we're out of stock, we will refund your money." Still waiting for the refund. Very disappointed. If you ran out of stock, why didn't you say so 7 weeks ago when you supposedly 'shipped' my product? Don't order from this site-not worth the trouble.

Nomorerack.com - I would not recommend this site at all
nomorerack.com

I have ordered one thing from nomorerack and after three weeks I did receive the item and I did like it. However, their sister site, nobidrack.com I am beginning to think is ia scam. I've "won" about 10 items from there beginning on Feb. 9 and have only received one item so far. Customer service continues to say the other items will be shipped shortly and to expect a 2-3 week delivery date. It's been four weeks now... I would not recommend this site at all.
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - I placed an order in late march and now it's late april and my item has yet to even be shipped
nomorerack.com

Worst company ever! I placed an order in late March and now it's late April and my item has yet to even be shipped, despite getting responses from them saying it would ship over a week ago. I'll give them a week longer before I ask for a refund, but i'm never using their site again! Oh and does anybody have the number for their customer service department? I'm sick of getting their emails that are clearly generic and computer generated.
Dear Tuski,

I'm sorry to hear that the shipment of your order has been delayed. This is certainly not a normal occurrence with NoMoreRack. Please let me know the order # so that I can look into this matter further. Also, feel free to contact our customer care team at 1-800-538-9798. Again, I apologize for the delayed shipment, but assure you that your items will be sent out soon.

Always here to help,
Ryan - NoMoreRack Customer Care
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - Nomorerack, bidrack & savebig are all owned by the same 3 criminals
nomorerack.com

Nomorerack, Bidrack & Savebig are all owned by the same 3 criminals. They are total scams. Bidrack actually refunded me my $60. (that I purchased 100 bids with... stupid stupid stupid!) but it was only after I threatened them with the BBB, my bank & a lawyer in about 50 emails I sent during a 2 day period. I still reported them to BBB, IC3 & other online complaints boards.

Warn everyone to stay away from them! & KEEP REPORTING THEM!!!
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - If there are any sites worse than this I have yet to experience them
nomorerack.com

Boy...if there are any sites worse than this I have yet to experience them!!

I ordered items for the first time back in December. Received them WAY after when they were expected. I figured it was just my "luck" so didn't blame the site (they offered to credit back my account, no refund, or wait for the product). I then ordered items on March 31st...and by May 27th I still had not received it. I reached out to them to see what was going on and they gave me my money back (they informed me that the product was out of stock but "didn't know why I didn't get notified")

I decided getting "deals" is not worth the headache this place causes, so I requested my account to be canceled. They sent me an email saying I agreed to pay $99 for their other site I DO NOT USE! WTFrick!

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

Nomorerack.com - They have no phone number for contacting
nomorerack.com

At the end of April, I placed a second order for a cream Liz Claiborne purse. It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated. I contacted customer service, and they responded saying they would look into it. After a week of no updates, I contacted them again. A month after my purchase, a plastic package came. A black purse I didn't recognized was shipped. They had shipped something that I didn't order to me. It has some scratch marks and the handle is bent out of shape. There was no packaging...the purse was just shipped as is in a plastic bag.

I'd emailed them asking for a return label and refund. "Rica" in customer service responded saying that the original bag I'd ordered may not be in stock. (??)

But does not answer my questions. She didn't tell me before that it wasn't in stock so I had the option to cancel the order. I am still trying to resolve this issue.

When I checked my account, the image of the bag I ordered was totally changed/ altered. They now show the black purse instead of the cream one I'd wanted.

DO NOT order from this company. They have no phone number for contacting and it's really hard to get customer service to repond to you properly.
A     0 Votes
I ordered three separate items from nomorerack.com. I got the first two as promised, but the third was the same brand as advertised, but a different type of product. They were advertising Stila lip glaze and I got a Stila lip tinit, tptally different packaging and product then pictured. My mom ordered a sound book for my nephew and got an empty box. I emailed them and they credited my account $10. Woopty doo, useless since I'm never buying anything from them again!
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - Shipped wrong color with no directions to return it
nomorerack.com

Product came late, never got a 'tracking ticket", had to email three times to find out what as going on. it arrived packed in a defective banged up box in a plastic bag - item was a purse that was supposed to be of $125 quality for $25.00 - it was a $10.00 purse - shipped wrong color with no directions to return it. Made of cheap vinyl and smells like it. do not.
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - I will be paying more money than it's worth to receive credit for this item
nomorerack.com

I thought I was getting a great deal when I bought a really cute pair of shoes for $4 (S&H included)! I had about $20 worth of credit, so after using all of that, I only had to pay $2 (plus $2 S&H). However, when I received the item, it was not at all what I ordered. What I thought I ordered was a really cute pair of shoes, and while the shoes I received were the correct brand, they were the incorrect style. These shoes I received looked like (pardon my language) hooker shoes, and I was very unhappy. After sending an email to customer service, I was told that I would have to send them back (and pay the S&H myself) to get credit. So basically, I will be paying more money than it's worth to receive credit for this item. Credit I will never use because I do not plan on buying from this site ever again.
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - What kind of business takes your money, without the guarantee of the customer actually receiving the item
nomorerack.com

Ordered item on 9/26, charged my account on 9/27, emailed on 10/4 with a response saying it takes 2-3 weeks for customers to RECEIVE the item. It is now 3 weeks and not even a shipment confirmation. What kind of business takes your money, without the guarantee of the customer actually receiving the item? A shady one that's what. STAY AWAY. No matter how good the deals are, I will give my money to a business that treats their customers better than this. IDEELI.COM has never steered my wrong. No more rack can suck it.

Nomorerack.com - I think this site is a fraud
nomorerack.com

I signed up to nomorerack and when good deals pop up it will not let me bid. Everything else on the page i can purchase but not the insanity and the real good items. I think this site is a fraud.
N     0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - I found the site very hard to get around in and looking for information on how this works very unclear
nomorerack.com

I spent some time coming to the site and checking out "deals" but when I found something I was interested in I kept coming across messages that told me that this item is not available in my area. I noticed that the company is based in Vancouver BC and I live in Winnipeg Cda, made no sense to me. I found the site very hard to get around in and looking for information on how this works very unclear. As for the bigger items, I never did see one post.
N     0 Votes
Their number is 1-800-538-9798. They're open from 9am-6pm est I believe.
N     0 Votes
Nomorerack is not a bidding site. They are a site where you buy out right. This site you are talking about is their sister site bidrack.com sometimes they post items on nomorerack for you to click, and then the only way to do anything on their site is to buy bids. As far as nomorerack.com DONT waste your time. Yes they have good deals when you can get them, or when their site does not crash. People say they got their items and have taken pictures. I have tried for weeks to score their insanity deals they have, stayed up through the night, and when I have added it to my cart its sold out. You have to be fast in order to get an insanity deal. but for what is worth find a different site to shop on. Nomorerack will drive you crazy trying to get a deal, but if you want to read more go to their facebook page and read. Black Friday the site crashed. My husband had an item in the cart and submitted it, then got notice that it FAILED. Cyber Monday I had high dollar item in my cart submitted then got notice it FAILED. I tried somemore this time the insanity deals. had ad Apple Ipad in cart and there was no place to submit my order. mind you, you haveto be fast. I asked them on facebook what was up with that and they never answered. sent them an email and still no answer. tried to facebook them with another commit and there is no place for me to do that. I think they blocked me. Please save yourslf some time and go somewhere else to shop

Nomorerack.com - Avoid this website at all costs
nomorerack.com

I discovered this site a few days ago, and was intrigued by their "Insanity Deals" offers - iPads for as low as $43! - and saw that they had a random mix for other items, like makeup and clothes. Unfortunately, the main draw items are the high-end stuff sold in the Insanity Deals, and my experience has been, on the rare times that they appear on your screen, they're already sold out. There have been a couple of times when I found an iPad that I thought was available, only to get a "Product sold out" message when I tried to add it to my cart.

The most disheartening instance was when I actually did manage to get an iPod in my cart, only to get an "Order Failed" message when I entered my credit card information. Basically, my item was snatched out of my cart while I was in the checkout process. Perhaps I was typing my card number too slowly? I sent an email to Nomorerack's customer service and got a generic form response about how they're actually losing money on the Insanity Deals and are just doing it in beta mode in the month of November to get more people to their website. Doesn't sound like a sound business model.

I've yet to purchase other items because none of them really stood out to me, and because of the reviews on this site from people who either never received their goods or got them in the mail damaged. Oh, and the night of their Black Friday sale was TERRIBLE, because their server apparently got slammed and all I could get was an error message after refreshing my browser several times. This site seems to be pretty new, so hopefully they'll get it together, but otherwise they may end up like so many penny auction sites (they're NOT a penny auction site, but apparently they do have a relationship with one.) It just feels like with the higher-end merchandise with deep discounts, you're part of a pack of wild dogs fighting over one bone.
N     0 Votes
I have ordered a product from nomorerack.com so, with this comment in mind, I hope my product is not broken or damaged.
I did have trouble with my free promo code but I had a response by the next day. what website did you switch to???
Hi,

This is Roger here from the Customer Service team and would like to take a moment to clarify a few doubts.

We apologize for the response on our insanity deals, as that is definitely not our intention. We introduced Insanity deals as a concept to give away high end electronics at very cheap rates during the holiday season. This is more like a flash sale where the items are only available for a short period of time.

We also acknowledge our server crash during Black Friday sale. It was more to do with an unseen issue on an anti-virus company which had accidentally blocked us. We got through to them, and they acknowledged the mistake. Once they unblocked us, everything went smooth.

We have been around for a year but obviously there is always scope for improvement. Our shipping timelines have drastically improved due to considerable investment of resources in beefing up our supply chain, but we are happy to address any shipping related concerns with the utmost urgency.

Please feel free to email us at info@nomorerack.com and we will be glad to assist you.

Most Sincerely,

Roger

Nomorerack.com - Scam
NoMoreRacks.com
Nomoreracks.com

I joined, could not access my account. It kept telling me my info didn't match their records. So I tried starting a second account. Paid money to buy bids, but once logged out I cannot access that account either. There is no phone number I can find. Just a place to contact online. So I have contacted them twice now and am still waiting for a reply. How does a company get recommended by TV shows and Magazines? Does anyone try the product or service before they recommend? Is there an age bench they can be reported to for investigation?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree