Nomad Preservationw2/1099 info

X

I am a former employee that has been unable to get my W2, nor a return call. For all ex-employees-I called ADP and paychex. They verifed the information on the bottom of your last paycheck is correct as far as wages and withholdings. They will not release the W2 to us directly because Nomad owes them money too, go figure. I called the IRS and they said that you can fill out a form 4852-substitue W2/1099 form and use the last paystub as your W2, this also applies to the contractors, using all check stubs you received for the year. Nomad as no intentions of filing taxes, most criminals dont. And just so you know the IRS verified their tax number and it is [protected]. They have been using a false tax id number and this is the correct number. I have a family member that works for the Dallas IRS office and they are launching an investigation on Nomad, and deliberately using an old tax number that is not theirs. Edie Edwards is giving out the wrong tax id number and is aware that she is doing so. She will not return calls to get this matter corrected. I hope this helps in getting tax issues resolved.
and I also want to comment on the KDS employees not being paid, I worked for KDS long before it was Nomad and was always paid on time. If an employee wasnt paid from KDS and Nomad took over in Jan 09, why is it Annette that you never mentioned that you were owed money. I mean we had a payroll company and a hr department that turned our hours in? If you were still owed money, why did you continue to work? It makes no sense that you are still defending Sam after all that we have all been thru. I mean KDS wasn't perfect, but we got paid, and if you think about it they Sheri and JB took care of us. Remember when Sharon lost her son, They paid for her kids funeral. Remember the New Orleans trip our whole office went on. We got christmas bonuses, This year hell you didn't even have a freakin job. And did you see the ch 8 news story on Sam and Nomad? if not it's posted on WFAA.com. under news, investigates.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices