Nokia Promo Ukhow to claim the price

Hi,

On the 11th Feb 2010 I have received an sms from the following number: +44 [protected] saying :

Congratulations, your cell phone number has won you 165, 000 British Pounds in the ongoing NOKIA PROMO UK.For claim Email to : [protected]@live.com

neither the e-mail adress nor the phone number are in use.

would you please guide on how can I possibly claim the price.

• Di
    dina m salamah Mar 25, 2010

i have recived sms from the following number ; [protected] saying Congratulations, your cell phone number has won you 350.000 pound ongoing NOKIA PROMO UK.For claim Email to : [protected]@yahoo.uk .

sabamalli Apr 06, 2010

On 06/04/2010 I recieved an sms as follows:- [ [protected] - (NOKIA AWARD)<LF>500, 000 pounds has be awarded to you UK NOKIA MOBILE PROMO RefNO 55/WT66 For claims email: nokiauk.inclive.co.uk]. This text came from tel. no. +[protected] at 12:05 Nigerian time. You may wish to authenticate the text, please.

My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com .

• Hu
    Husrat May 06, 2010

Hi Dears :-

My cousin also receive the same Promo RefNo 55/WT66 .How it is possible that same reference number both persons have receive.Don't beleive it.its just a game that they used to play with every one.Same phone number as mensioned by above persons.

Best Regards
    Husrat Mehmood
    husrat.nafees.[protected]@gmail.com

• Lo
    Lona.Hei May 10, 2010

My brother has recieved a message saying he won a 350, 000 GPBP in the Nokia live and live promotion.To claim please send your number and your name.Email Nokiacare11 2live .com.How could i claim this?Is this true or not.

Lona

• Lo
    Lona.Hei May 10, 2010

I wanted to know if there is a promotion going on?

• Me
    melina1995 Jun 05, 2010

hello guys ^^
    I am melina from Cyprus and I have receive the same SMS. Does anyone knows? If I will pay the currier they will send me the amound of money? Shall I take that risk?

Thanks =)

• Wa
    wafaa Al-minawi Jun 05, 2010

Hi,

On the 4th juene 2010 I have received an sms from the following number: +44 [protected] saying :

Congratulations, your mobil number has won 250, 000 Pounds sterling in the ongoing NOKIA PROMO UK.For claim Email to : [protected]@hotmail.com

would you please guide on how can I possibly claim the price.

• Ho
    HOUSSO Jun 10, 2010

The message that I have received is: congrat’s your mobile number has won £165, 000 pounds in ongoing Nokia U.K Promo. For claims contact us [protected]@live.com
    Tel:+[protected] ( this SMS came from:+[protected])

Thank you for advances and say me if it is true or not as quickly as possible please
    my mobile number is +[protected]
    my Email is: [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ho
    HOUSSO Jun 10, 2010

The message that I have received on 6 june 2010 is: congrat’s your mobile number has won £165, 000 pounds in ongoing Nokia U.K Promo. For claims contact us [protected]@live.com
    Tel:+[protected] ( this SMS was from:+[protected])

my mobile number is +[protected]
    my Email is: [protected]@hotmail.com

AHMAD DANLADI DAUDA Nov 07, 2010

I RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE LAST SEPTEMBER THAT MY CELL NO.HAS WON 110, 000POUNDS IN THE NOKIA PROMO WITH PAYMENT NO.NK297G, WELL IT SOUNDS GREAT.

AHMAD DANLADI DAUDA Nov 07, 2010

I RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE THAT MY CELL NO. HAS WON 110, 000POUNDS IN THE NOKIA PROMO, WITH PAYMENT NO.NK297G ON THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2010, WELL IT SOUNDS GREAT

• Bb

bbabar Nov 22, 2010

ggggggggggggggggggggvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvfeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Mo
    mona mohamed el-badry Feb 02, 2011

hi i have received attention mms saying that my mobile number has won 515, 000 pounds on the ongoing nokia mobile promo.
    for claims, e-mail nokia [protected]@live.com or call +[protected]

wish to know more about it thanks
    mona mohamed el-badry

AHMAD DANLADI DAUDA Feb 03, 2011

fine, im still waiting to claim the price

sadiqi Feb 06, 2011

hi everybody!
    I have recieved the same sms but I think it's complicated. May you guys inform me how to claim the amount that I have gotten in sms. if there's something true in the background though I need your help and you can send me massege to my MSN by Name of ([protected]@hotmail.se) regards ...waiting for respond...

• Mu
    mukenya May 21, 2011

i m in kenya.i received the same message saying i just won 315000uk pounds.damn!is this true?

• Ev
    evelyn kwangware Aug 04, 2011

I m in Zimbabwe, i received the same message yesterday saying I have won 315000 British pounds .my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Wa
    wajdi ermilia Sep 06, 2011

hi everybody!
    I have recieved the same sms but I think it's complicated. May you guys inform me how to claim the amount that I have gotten in sms. if there's something true in the background though I need your help and you can send me massege to my MSN by Name of (adel ermilia)nom mob +[protected] or in email jfraidy @yahoo.com

• عماد فوزي Sep 10, 2011

مرحبا...لقد جائتني رساله تفيد بانني ربحت مبلغ £ 515, 000 وذلك في الامس الرجاء ان تفيدوني على رقم [protected] او على الايميل [protected]@yahoo.com (الضفةالغربية)

• Pa
    patrick23195 Oct 12, 2011

Hello everyone, even I received a text message saying this, so I said yes and went ahead. They then asked me for my full name, address and contact number, and after i sent it then sent me a confirmation mail saying that i would have to pay for courier and then i can get my prize. I have not yet paid the courier fees as it is 450 pounds, and im worried that it is a scam. Any inputs?

jazz226 Mar 10, 2012

For UK, send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau on cyber.[protected]@ymail.com so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information on how your winnings can be Collected. You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Received is a Fraud Notification.
    ASK NOKIA IF THERE IS A LOTTERY BEFORE YOU CALL OR EMAIL LOTTERY
    REMEMBER:If it sounds too good to be true, IT USUALLY IS.

jazz226 Mar 10, 2012

Attention: PLEASE IGNORE MY COMMENTS RE CONTACTING U.K.I.B. AT CYBERCRIMEBUREAU! I now have reason to believe they are a part of the scam :(
    I am sorry for misleading anyone. It was not intentional

• La
    Lazarus Hassan May 12, 2012

i also recieved a text message that i have won a nokia promo how can know if is true and how can contact them am Lazarus Hassan

• Sh
    shamshuddin i doulatdar May 13, 2012

i am god

• Abhimanyu Kumar Jun 05, 2012

hi i have got MSG from this no.[protected] on 05/06/2012-Your mobile no.has won prize in U.K Nokia promo.
    my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• Ji
    Jiji Mathew Jun 24, 2012

Hai Nokia
    My husband received a sms, that your mobile no. has won 2 crore 95 lacs rupees from Nokia promo 2012. And also in the message that for claim send name, address, mobile no. to E-mail [protected]@nokia-ofice.com.and their phone no. is +[protected]. Is it true. If it is true, how can I claim this. Please sent me ur reply through my E-mail address. [protected]@gmail.com

andrew john Oct 16, 2012

Hi' on the 15/september/2012 i recieved sms on my Nokia mobile phone number that i have won sum of 210, 000 British Pounds, then i was ask that for claim i should sent my Names, Country and Occupation to [protected]@live.com, which i did. they later demanded for some verification requiments and i have sent to them. my sms is with me and the Ref number. pls let me know if it's true.
    Andrew John