Noble Financial GroupPersonal Loan scam

I sent money to a woman in Nigeria who promised me a personal loan. I sent the processing fee and the taxes in the amount of almost $200USD to her western union. After doing that she came back and told me I needed to send more money for insurance. Whatever...the big picture is if you get an email from Jane Zick from Noble Financial Group please igonre it. You will get nothing that she promises you. I needed money pretty desperately and I fell for this. Don't make the same mistake I did. BEWARE of Jane Zick as she is a scam artist and a very good one if I say so myself.