No 3 Yunxiao Road Guangdong Chinaboots

C Jun 02, 2018

I found a website which I thought was UK based selling Ariat boots, they turned out to be a Chinese company, I paid for the goods by credit card and received Chinese plastic boots not resembling in size or nature of what I ordered.
Order No.: 8FJ-rr32042xx-fp1138
Seller website: formulak.co.uk
Payment Date&Time: [protected]:47
Amount: 156.47 GBP
Payment No.: YKF1805191647510646
Payment was taken by onlinescredit.com
Contact email was [protected]@gmail.com
Goods are shipped from SGJ-YD No 3 YUNXIAO Road, GUANDONG via www.17track.net/en
I noted from calvinlee email that they also use [protected]@wespaynotice.com
I am concerned that they may have not only taken the money for goods I did not recieve but may also have retained my credit card details for future use!
I have alerted my credit card company to this fraud but would also like to see via yourselves whether the company can be barred from exporting/importing into UK
After China post the UK DELIVERY AGENT is Royal Mail

• Br
    Bryn Nulty Aug 30, 2018

Unfortunately I found this site too late! Have just had exactly the same thing happen to me. Believed the website was a UK based site, after I'd ordered they took an extra £5 and sent a shoddily written email advising charges may differ from website due to currency conversion.
    They never responded to an email I sent and today I have received what looks like the cheapest rip off of a pair of Dr Martens I've ever seen.

• Br
    Bryn Nulty Aug 31, 2018

Further to yesterday's post the address I have for this company according to the package is:
    No. 63 Xinxing Road, Changzhou District, Wuzhou, Guangxi 54002 China

• He
    Helge Sep 07, 2018

Had the same experience with a company named “integ-rhein-main.de” and thought it was a german company. But it is a chinese fake company too. Instead of the ordered Adidas sneakers I’ve got cheapest sunglasses .

ATTENTION: They resell your creditcard informations to other fraud companies. It is crutial to inform your creditcard company about such a fraud.

• He
    hemanth naidu Jun 11, 2019

@Helge If we report this to bank.. do we get chargr back??

• Da
    Daniel18 Nov 20, 2018

Unfortunately, I have the same experience for Vipreplica.de after the payment is finished I received an email about changing currency and 188.99€ is take from my account.
    I thought it was a German company but it is a Chinese company and I received nothing.

• Is
    Isabel Miranda Feb 15, 2019

I have done the same mistake! Did anyone of you get your money back? In that case: how??!!!

• Ga
    Gary Hampson Mar 21, 2019

I have had the same experience apparently buying shoes from a website called

www.smallauberginecraft.co.nz

My order number was 3MLJ-xx20540rr-fp248. The amount AUD 230.91 appeared on my bank account paid to

MAS*KINIKISSAPPAREL.CO ZHONGQINGS CHN .

My stuff was apparently shipped but ended up stationary in "GUANGZHOU (CN), International departure - enroute to Australia". It even tracks in AUstralia Post tracking ... again stationary at the same place. Also received an email to confirm payment from auto[...]@wespaynotice.com

• Jr
    Jörgen Lindberg Mar 22, 2019

Ordered shoes to be delivered in Sweden where we live. We got a couple of mens shoes, we Ordered a pair of shoes to my wife...

Now we contact our bank to get a new Credit card, im convinced this mas*kinikissapparel is a fake company.

• Is
    Isabel Miranda Jun 11, 2019

I got all my money back!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices