No. 1 Home RoofingRoof

This company is a complete scam and will never fix there problems.On Friday April 2 2012 I hired No 1 home roofing to put a new tile roof on my house.

My wife and I went to there store and looked at tile and picked out a color for our house with there salesman. we made the down payment and a few weeks later they came to our house to do the install. I was out of town when the crew showed up and started to install the new tile. My wife went outside to check on the roof and noticed they were putting on three different colored tiles.

She told the workers to stop putting tiles on the house because they were not he ones we ordered. They didn't understand English at all and left our house. My wife called the store and told them it was the wrong color and not to continue work until they got it figured out. The next day my wife came home and the roof was finished and they used all the same colors to finish it.

My wife called Buster and told him it was wrong and he said that's the colors we ordered. She explained to him again that we only picked out one color that there salesman did not tell us there was two other colors that they were going to put on the roof as well. The owner came to our house to talk to my wife and look at the roof he was very rude and told my wife its just a f...ing roof deal with it. I came home and called the owner and he was rude to me as well and wanted us to finish paying him.

I told him I will finish paying you when I get what I ordered. I was told it was way to expensive to remove and replace certain tiles. They then offered me a discount if I would leave the tiles on the roof and be done. I agreed they left them there and was done with them at this point.

Now almost three years later the roof is leaking and I called Buster to get it fixed and was told they were not going to fix it because I didn't pay the whole amount.

So because they screwed up to begin with I now have to waste my time and file a law suite against them.Do not ever hire this company and if you have a problem with them let me know.

No.1 Home Roofing Apr 08, 2016

In regards to the complaint above, we are extremely sorry that you feel that way towards our company and we strive to make every customer happy. In regards to the actual leak, it is the old aluminum chimney that is on the flat roof-not anything that would have been caused by our roof installation. The customer was fully advised about it, and the chimney should not even be on the flat roof. The least amount of old penetrations on your flat roof, the better. The homeowner never gave us a down payment first of all. All funds are due at the end, when all inspections are completed, so we have no reason to trick our customers. The color choice selected by the homeowners was Knoxville Blend which clearly should point out that it's a blend of colors-not one solid color. We are understanding in the customers not liking the color, however, it was not our actual fault that the color they selected was not what they thought. The one tile that they stated they liked is not even in option-it was simply a color in the blend. The customer then refused to pay our company only because they didn't like their color choice. We did not believe that this was a fair solution. With regards to us being rude to your wife, we were previously threatened by you and your wife, that because you were an attorney that you would "sue us" due to all the mix-ups with your color selection...we also do not feel that was fair. We are really sorry that you were not happy at the end of the day, but due to no legal action ever taking place, it is clear that we did nothing wrong, as well as the Better Business Bureau reviewing your complaint and choosing not to accept it on our credibility. Once again, we are really sorry that you were not satisfied with the work and we sincerily apologize.

Comments