NJ EzpassFalse violation notices

S

Once again I have received another NJEZPass violation claiming I did not pay a $1.50 toll on the GSP. This cannot be possible because I went through Cash lanes only and personally handed the money to a live human being in each instance. What is going on with EZ Pass and how many people have to get ripped off before they are investigated??? They make thousands of dollars each year off of innocent drivers and act like we're all dishonest and deserving of this treatment. Even if I had inadvertently went through an EZPass lane (which I did not), there needs to be a way for someone who made an innocent mistake to redeem themselves before being fined this ridiculous amount. People are human and make mistakes. We are not all dishonest, toll-violating criminals. Somebody PLEASE investigate EZPass!!!

More NJ Ezpass Complaints & Reviews

• Bo
    boballen Feb 12, 2017

Same thing happened to me on 11-01-2016. Went through an attended booth, paid cash and got change, my passenger will confirm that. ALSO, the picture clearly shows my vehicle at a complete stop and the window rolled down as I was either preparing to pay or had already paid and was awaiting change. Letter after letter from them and I AM NOT AN EZPASS ACCOUNT HOLDER! This is fraud!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices