Niveza.instock market

K

I subscribed to www.niveza.in before around 6 months. They told me that "we provide 1 recommendation per week and this service remain continue till we provided 52 recommendations". But till date, I received 13 recommendations. And apart from 1 stock, I lost my hard earn money in every recommendations. Now they told me that we your subscription is expired after 1 year. Now, suppose they did not provide me any recommendation, then what is use of this service? They can not replying in chat. They do only call, so there is no any proof remain. Apart form all of these, please do not subscribe with niveza. They have no any involvement of mr. Rakesh jhunjhunwala with this.

• Sh
    Shakti Arora May 18, 2016

Surely emotions should be out of the doors when you are investing in stock market. I was having very few stocks in my radar. But niveza change the entire concept of stock market for me. I have started investing in stock market 4 years back. I was in loss for 6-7 months when I was investing at my own. Then I subscribed niveza. Before I was doing trading with the help of one broking plus advisory company where they were always pushing me to buy and sell shares on daily basis to generate brokerage. But niveza is completely an advisory firm and gives fundamentally stable stocks with proper technical guidance also which gives us extra confidence to invest. Sales team is very knowledgeable. They always guide me on stocks and if I have tough query then immediately I get privilege to clear my doubt with research team.
    Astec Lifesciences 31%
    Yes bank 117%
    Alcargo Logistics 30%
    Kalyani Steel I book 24%
    Maruti Suzuki 144%

• Ri
    Rishi dev prasad Nov 19, 2017

I HAVE TAKEN SERVICE FROM NIVEZIA IN FEB 2017. TILL OCT OUT OF 8 RECOMMENDATIONS OF LONG TERM STOCKS ONLY 2 is IN PROFIT, REST 6 STOCKS ARE IN LOSS. I AM LOOSING MY CONFIDENCE WITH NIVEZIA.
    IT GENERALLY ADVICE STOCKS, WHEN ITS PRICE IS HIGH.