Nirmans Imports And Exports Srilankacheating importer

U

Nirmans imports and exports owner is upadhaya (a) mani is big fraud, he is cheating guy.
Please don't do any business with him

Importer address:. nirmans imports and exports,
No.61-1/7, ratnam road, colombo-13,
Srilanka.
Contact person : k. g. upadyaya (or) mani
tel:+[protected]
Be aware from m/s. nirmans imports and exports,

• Ra

Address: 136, 1HI, First Floor, DAM Street, Colombo, 12, Sri Lanka
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Contact no.+[protected]
    Import: Onion

Never do business with this person; He is a big scammer. Initially, he contact with company Name "Aakash Exim" & finalize the order, saying its very high requirement. Once deal is finalized, then he ask to make order with Company name "A.A.S. Foods" by saying we have another company to save taxes. He talks in such a way that, anybody immediately believe on him. Once shipment delivered to him, he try to give excuses like, collection is balance, i am collecting money, my vendor's cheque has not yet cleared, i am out of town hence my office staff don't have signed copy of cheque to process your payment etc... once 4 to 5 days are over then he stop replying to messages as well as not receiving call.
    We enquired in Sri Lankan market then it is understood that, he is big scammer. Doing such things for so many years. His actual name is different. Mr. Vinod is dummy name.
    Hence, my dear exporter friends, please be aware while doing business with him.

Rather, would advice to come together, be united & then will show the power of exporters to such big ([censored]) scammers

- Rajesh

• Ra
    Rajesh V Jadhav Oct 01, 2018

@Rajesh V Jadhav Typo error in country code, correct Contact no.+[protected]

• Pa
    pallavan exports Jun 23, 2018

most of the srilankan importers are fraud.indian exporter can't do business with srilankans.most of them are fraud .beware of srilanakns.

• Ha

Madurankuli. Sri Lanka.
    Website - http://www.fairusaexim.com/
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Contact no.+[protected]

Never do business with this person; He is a big scammer who imports with different names and company names.

I am Ravi Patel, from HAR IMPEX from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. We Exported Potatoes on 30/08/2017 to Fairusa export and Import with 3 days D.A. payment terms. After getting the cargo they raised the quality issue and still not giving our payment. He is a big Lair.

One of our business friend Mr. Pranav Vyas of MADHAVEERA IMPEX from Nagpur has also been scammed by his other Fake company in onion commodity.

Lafir Jul 01, 2017

I am fairusa exporter I wend to tell samthing about exporter details
    We are looking good quality onion or potato but exporter doing with us cargo after long days and he also loading cargo in site container and keeping container warehouse 3 to 4 days so this 3 to 4 days after loading this container to vessel so this cargo how to come fresh to us so we showing cargo photos and we shar unloading photos after discussing buyer then we move the sales without buyer contact we not sales any cargo
    So after cargo sales we inform we sales this amount and how to do this payment because we conform good onion or potato not bad cargo must we less our duty and our expence then we send Mony to exporter then not conform buyer that amount after we gate problem buyer site so we request to buyer evry details after sales and we take our Mony and sending balance but buyer inform us he full amount so how I pay full amount because mistac buyer site late shipment later vessel so we not sales my salfe cargo
    Exporter also complain impoter name only but lodafe mistac doing exporter but facing problem impoter
    Before loading inform cargo good quality good size time to delivery but deliver very later for us
    So this is not good for business you can fine last message he send two containwr fast container to loss us but buyer toll me he load next container recover our loss but 2 container loading time our market receive that time I inform to my buyer don't load cargo market down so just wit but buyer toll me no I can't with cargo already don't with container but I toll market down I can't sales our booking rate if you ok I will sales market price so buyer not inform anything after days buyer inform us ok sales good price and send me my Mony so I sales cargo I got my fast shipment loss then I send balance Mony so now he but I am wrong import so goad looking all he no evrytevrything
    So don't thing about company wrong if need and clear reply please contact me
    [email protected]
    Lafir

Plutus Jul 01, 2017

@Lafir Please do not trust him at all .He is a repeat offender many exporters have incurred losses due to him . He looks for new exporters so that he can make them trust him . He will not pay any advance plus when you try to send docs through bank he will say that it's urgent now if you send papers through bank it will get delayed and all . Once he gets papers that's it he will start his stories to avoid full payment he will say prices fell in Srilanka and he will sell and give which is for a fixed price contract remember that . Then for first deal he will pay you almost 50 percent later he will start paying 30 percent only for next containers and all . Do not trust him at all do business at your own risk with him . For any info mail at [email protected]

Lafir786 Aug 16, 2017

@Plutus Dear Mr plutus
    Nice reply bcz u are good exporter that is u expelaning our details who taking like that ?
    U don't do no ur cargo condition and u nad u not receive my ur shipment Mony why u laying du trust business to any impoter
    We not thing fast shipment loss and we pay at the time ur Mony
    So u request us I will do for recover our loss 2 container that why we import
    And when I ask document by hand tell me
    U receive document from shipping line after two days so u request us sending true Dhl so now u laying and taking hansam ?
    U will gate good pan is from goad soon

Plutus Aug 16, 2017

@Lafir786 Sir,
    I have posted what ever was true and my experience with you . Its just to caution my fellow exporters . I have not stopped anyone to do business with you at his own risk . I would not like to keep replying to your lies as and when you want . Also please realize that exporters here have some brain to use and when you had already not paid for first container as per agreement why will i say that i will send you second to recover loss it was you who had promised that the second container you are paying me little higher as per market which should be cutting my loss . To this i had clearly told what you are offering is market rate and as we had a purchase order to supply 2 containers back to back and my packing was done and was already getting loaded i had dispatched and again all your promises and orders were reduced to just a waste . So this is my last explanation do as you want and keep luring and promising new people may be thats what you can do best and may you do well in that . But my advise to my fellow exporters will still be their to help them .

Regards
    Plutus Impex

Plutus Aug 16, 2017

@Lafir786 Also please put a content which is readable and understandable to people . Above content i am not sure who will understand .This i am saying for your benefit only so that what you want to say atleast thats clear .

Lafie Sep 20, 2017

@Plutus Sir
    All exporter compline impoter name
    But impoter not compline
    But exporter good condition to send cargo impoter not trouble to exporter
    So mistack exporter site
    Because we face many exporter but and deal not a problem
    But new exporter don't no how to export and how to manage export packing and time
    But exporter expelan he doing Maniy country before shipment
    When the shipment load after inform this fast shipment please soon to make payment and clear soon
    So before loading not inform like that
    Ok Mr.pultus but u no ur 1 cargo condition and receive 1 shipment payment or not
    2 shipment also you no evrything why I cancel
    And you toll us accept this 2 cargo and recover loss
    But you put name furad
    So we thing next site you have cheatat us and put name bad
    Ok no problem goad no evrything who have mistack
    That people gat penisment
    Ok
    Good luck

Plutus impex Feb 25, 2017

He took 2 containers of onions one he said some iasue with quality paid half i agreed ..next container he took delivery and said good quality nut srilalankan rates habe crashed so cant pay even half some small payment he did and put all blame on me that i sent the container with he asking despite i having a po and he emquiring about container loading status on whats app . BE very careful . Regqrds
    Plutus impex mumbai

Plutus impex Feb 23, 2017

I completely agree Sir fairusa has done fraud with me also for onions . We should raise this with apeda to keep a alert issued on this exporter if amybody in future deals with him they will be aware about his fraud .

Regards

Name: Fairusa/Fairusaexim/Fairusa export and Import
    Address: 538, Madeenapuram, Kanamoolai,
    Madurankuli. Sri Lanka.
    Website - http://www.fairusaexim.com/
    Contact no.+[protected] is a big fraud,
    Please don't do any business with him
    He is a scammer,
    We did business with him, He imported Onion and potato from us and collected cargo without paying any single penny for it. He did fraud with us when we enquired about him we found that he has been doing this kind of scams for years. He recently closed one of his companies "FALCON EXPORT IMPORT" which was located in Dubai and Colombo.
    We have documentary proof of his fraud. If anyone need to know drop me message.

Noel Rahman Feb 12, 2017

@Hitesh Pandya hi there i need more information about fair usa exim

• Si
    Siddharth Singhai Sep 28, 2017

@Hitesh Pandya Please provide me your mail or contact number he also made a fraud on us.

• Na
    NAVEEN.77 Jun 16, 2019

@Hitesh Pandya SIR HOW YOU RECOVER THE MONEY. DID YOU TAKEN ANY LEGAL ACTION. ANY OUTCOME CAN YOU SHARE ON MY MAIL ID [email protected] PLS . I AM ALSO STUCKED WITH SAME MATTER BUT HE WAS ININ TEXTILE BUISNESS