Niewiek Auto SalesDishonest company

S

100% DISHONEST - Do not buy from Niewiek Auto Sales - Drive Automotive.

I purchased a 2009 Heartland Cyclone Toy Hauler. According to the Seller's Ad - "all mechanical parts of the unit have been tested and operate. The extent of the damage is the drawers and doors in the kitchen area. These areas can easily be repaired or replaced. The unit was professionally cleaned and there is no other permanent damage based upon seller's inspection". The ad also stated the only items missing were " the 32" flat screen TV, Amp, Tuner and washer and dryer" and the unit was fully loaded - "Please note the options below at the end of the standard items. This unit is FULLY LOADED!!!".

I had the unit inspected by a local Cyclone dealer. Many of the options were missing, damaged or misrepresented. Damage was not contained to kitchen but throughout the entire unit. None of the major components work, the unit was filthy and damage/repair/replace far exceeds $10, 000.

More Niewiek Auto Sales Complaints & Reviews

• La
    lann z. Feb 17, 2011

They are SO dishonest!! Do not even bother going there because whatever they claim about the vehicle is not reliable. They screw over college students and threaten them if the kid complains. Just horrible. I will be reporting them to the BBB and any other consumer agency and SUING them. They follow the cliche of scummy used car salesmen. Joe would probably sell his own daughter a piece of junk! And then not call her back.

• As
    ask389 Mar 26, 2012

I agree with everything said, I bought a vehicle with a turbo and was told by the owner that the smoke coming out of the exhaust was normal, I went to a mechanic who said the turbo was going bad. I took the vehicle back to the dealer who took out the oil dipstick, looked at it and said the mechanic was lying and there was nothing with the turbo and that I was falsifying the amount of smoke pouring out. That among other things became a huge issue with the car and he was reluctant to help me then and there. He said the next time my car doesn't start and I am stranded, call a tow truck to get it towed to him, then he will have his mechanic look at it. Mind you I have a two children who are with me the majority of the time and will be stranded along with me.