sequal Aug 08, 2012

She and her husband are monsters, and that's right she better pray... I'm so so Sorry genasbluebabies, unfortunately we all have that possibility hanging over our heads. That's why she needs to be stopped. I will NOT STOP UNTIL SHE IS NEVER ALOUD TO BREED AGAIN.

lcd 712 Aug 08, 2012

I agree, And I am so so sorry to hear about your baby, They are not breeders they are profit only puppy mill, They can scare the poor dogs with cattle prods and God Knows what else, but they cant scare me. They better go pray on all this. Now let me see isn't that what she tells everyone, they should pray about it. HMMMMMM

• Ge
    GenasBlueBabies36 Aug 08, 2012

I bought a Blue Merle Great Dane from Cyndi and Joe Williams 2 years ago my baby didnt even get to see his 3rd birthday she wouldnt even give me his papers I paid 1, 000.00 dollars for him and when I went to pick him up and to pay my 8 hundred that I had left to pay she left the pup with their neighbors and she was not there I never met her just on the phone the day I went to pick up my baby Dane his name was Egypt Chance she said that she couldnt be there because her mama or her husbands mama somebody like that I know it was one of their mamas she said that the lady was in the hospital so she couldnt be there.Anyway my baby turned 2 in May the 19th he got real sick stopped eating lost weight and all of his blood went to his feet I had the vet to check him out so they did test and said that his heart was to small for his big body and that he got it from either his mom or dad so now I know why she wouldnt give me his papers its because she didnt want me to see that problem because before I sent in my deposit on him she said that she had him and the other 2 puppies that were in his litter she said that the vet said that they were healthy with no problems well if thats true then why didnt I get his papers and why did I lose my boy its not right and also when I went to pick him up at the neighbors house they wrote out my receipt on notebook paper and give it to me I still have that receipt I keep it with me at all times.These people should not be breeders at all because they cheat to many people out of their money people like Cyndi and Joe Williams do not deserve these Beautiful Loving Babies these Great Dane babies they dont deserve any of the Great Danes I hope they get caught cheating people because they need to be stopped.

lcd 712 Aug 06, 2012

Thanks baycity I passed along your info .

sequal Aug 06, 2012

You can also go on Great Dane Rescue Alliance on Facebook or google them and you will see the great Danes condition and there sad stories...

lcd 712 Aug 06, 2012

Please tell everyone and anyone your story, contact your local animal control and report this. Take photo's and get vet records.Go to southern states mastiff rescue NC on face book .

• Ba
    baycity Aug 06, 2012

lcd, sequel ...please contact me on here. Thanks!

• Ba
    baycity Aug 06, 2012

Hi I recently purchased a puppy through Cyndi. She had parasites and a TERRIBLE skin infection according to my Vet. The skin infection was apparently caused by being left in a wet environment, as it is mainly on the puppy's paws. I would like to speak with anyone
    who has purchased a puppy though Cyndi. Some things are just NOT adding up.

lcd 712 Aug 06, 2012

you see that is why she can't take my review off puppy find because it is all true and in a court of law she will look like a fool, the dogs that were taken away have broken teeth, ear infections and thelist goes on and on. come on I have a few pics I took off the site and we can always make them come to court and tell how good she treats her dogs. Like she told me nothing is to good for my babies?????? Even feeding them??? Be ashamed of yourself !!!

BRING IT ON CRYSTAL

sequal Aug 06, 2012

Will be a very happy day for the rest of those precious babies still on her property... Cattle prods??? Who uses cattle prods? I could go on and on. But I've contacted the people that matter. And I won't stop until she's stopped!!! U can BET ON THAT!!!

sequal Aug 06, 2012

This women needs tpo be stopped. I saw the pictures of the great danes and the mastiffs that Cyndi Williams and her husband ABUSED!!! SHAME ON THESE PEOPLE...THEY NEED TOP BE STOPPED.

lcd 712 Jul 30, 2012

http://www.worldmastiffforum.com/post/SSMR-Puppy-mill-rescue-Wilson-Co.-NC-5944038?highlight=wilson+county How sad, what have you got to say for yourself now CYNDI ??????????????????????????????????????

lcd 712 Jul 30, 2012

lcd 712 Jul 13, 2012

when you click on paper scroll back

from the hsus

Comments

lcd 712 Jul 13, 2012

Oh by the way since you are such good friends with Cyndi Williams why is not on here defending herself? Why would you be doing all the talking??? If I was accused of all these things I would certainly defend myself. if none of this is true she would win a lawsuit so big she would'nt have to breed all those dogs. Like I said handle things in a mature fashion and go to Court.

lcd 712 Jul 13, 2012

ASk your good friend what she told me when I tried to return the puppy after just 18hrs, I dont understand how your best friend can not inform you of these matters, because your so involved with her affairs I am shocked that she keeps you in the dark. She told me NO I nor my Mother can take back a sick puppy, Asick puppy you sold me, hmmmmmmmmmm. Cyndi has a copy of the vet findings and my vets # get it from your friend. I just cant get over the fact she has not kept youy informed of all of this. I have all the vet bills and emails and will be happy to share them with a court of law and yesterday I thought we were on the same page with going to court. Lets go!

lcd 712 Jul 13, 2012

OH ok Cyndi, like I said lets go to court put your mouth to work in a court of law not in a web site. Lets see what a judge has to say. Email me and I will give you my Vets # and you can call, I thought you were such good friends with Cyndi did she not show you what the vet said about her eyes. HMMMMMM, It takes some time more than two weeks for the parasites to show. Better yet ask Cyndi to give it to you she has a copy I sent it to her or did she not tell you, because that would surprise me since she is so honest. Like telling me that this was the first time this Mother had ever been bred and she is 6yrs old, give me a break. But then again maybe she does not tell you everything until she talks it over with her husband. When are we going to court I AM WAITING, there is where I need to bring my proof and I will.

onmywaytx Jul 12, 2012

I'm with Truth Now. Cyndi is a wonderful breeder and she cares for her dogs. They are healthy and I know she takes them into the vet because I use the same vet as she does. I'm leaving this area soon and she will be missed and I do plan to drive back here for my next great dane from her. I know she would go out of her way if one of her pups had a problem, she would try to be fair to the puppy parent.

• Th
    The Truth Now Jul 12, 2012

Like I said, blabbing nothing but words...show the proof on here. So you purchased this puppy on June 24th, where's the proof of date when you finally took your puppy to the vet the first time? Why didn't your return the puppy like the contract states you are to do if you were so disappointed in this puppy? WHY DO YOU HAVE THE PUPPY? Oh let me guess, I can't let that poor puppy go back into that horrible condition BUT I WANT my money back...lol. Typical scam. And lets see, you JUST did a parasite test on July 11th? Uh, weren't you supposed to have that done on the first vet visit to confirm it was parasite free? That is what A GOOD OWNER AND VET would have had done. No, you wait 17 days! You are the reason that puppy has parasites! You need to do preventative de-worming every 2 weeks until they are 15 weeks old, and then you go to the monthly preventatives. Puppy's can pick up parasites just in your yard or anywhere you take the puppy. Doesn't make Cindy a bad breeder because your puppy picked them up after you bought it! Name these parasites and what medications your vet prescribed for them. Show the dated vet reports on here...prove it... Prove that YOU weren't the reason your puppy got a snotty nose... Prove YOU didn't expose your puppy to parasites...Look below, you can scan your so called proof and attach on here. Lets see it ALL, not just enough to deceive us. And I do KNOW what I am talking about icd, I have had numerous experiences with this breeders puppies and ALL were healthy. Not just that, but since the discovery of this goofy complaints board, I have spoken to other reputable breeders who deals with Cindy and are just as happy with her. It just can't be us that had great experiences. Didn't your receive your puppy's health certificate? And I agree, her vet WOULD have caught the upper respiratory infection...therefore, it WASN'T sick when it went to him/her. Obviously it got sick after YOU purchased it. YOU are a horrible puppy owner. Show us your purchase agreement on here...lets see some real proof. And NO to the puppy mill. Puppy mills are closed down by AKC inspections and Animal control. If this lady was bad like you say, she would have been shut down a long time ago. They are hard on bad breeders. The system is for just that reason and since she was passed again and again by both AKC and Animal control, I am sure it's enough to say she is not a puppy mill. She is a HIGH quality breeder. I have AWESOME and HEALTHY Danes from her. She is well under the numbers for a puppy mill.

lcd 712 Jul 12, 2012

PLEASE OH PLEASE take me to court, I would love to, Cyndi Williams knows about my puppy and her hereditary eye problem, if your such good friends with her ask her did my Vet not send her vet copies of everything. and how about the $103.00 I spent yesterday on this same puppy for three types of internal parasites. PLEASE take me to court. You should know what you are talking about before running your mouth., I have all the proof I need it is not just a upper respitory infection. If her Vet really looked at my puppy he would have seen it. High volume or puppy mill ??????

• Th
    The Truth Now Jul 12, 2012

First of all, I did some extensive research on these complaint boards and there's no one being held accountable in proving any accusations. Therefore, anyone can get on here and slander anyone at any time so take that into consideration any time you read complaint sites, you will need to do your own research to make an accurate judgement on who the complaints are about. With that said, I have met this breeder around 2008 or 2009. My first puppy was a blue male and he was in perfect health. Her place was impressive. Everything was clean and the dogs/puppies were healthy. Then I had a time with a couple other puppies and they too were very healthy and no issues. Plus, I knew a lady who wanted a deaf puppy so Cindi gave me the pup to give to these people, I kept it for a couple of weeks and passed it on to the new owner...they still contact me to this day about how much they love that puppy...and he too was healthy. And recently I got a beautiful Mantle that also was healthy as an ox..., (oh by the way, I have my vet records to prove they were healthy when I obtained them) and once again the place was impressive. Plus, Cindi takes her puppies to the vet and gets a Health Certificate that the puppies are healthy, how can you argue with the vet? I am a witness to this breeders place and dogs/puppies. I toured the entire facility and everyone was healthy and no one was a tad bit under weight or sickly in any way. I am confident that you can contact the humane society and animal control and find out that these accusations are false or terribly exaggerated plus, she has several documents to prove that AKC has given her awesome ratings from their inspections. And I know AKC can be trusted. I even personally spoke to the AKC inspector about this breeder and he had nothing negative to say about her and was happy to tell me that he observed how well this breeder worked towards keeping her dogs and place up to standard. They are very thorough with their inspections and they are glad to close down any lousy breeder. AKC has a reputation to keep as well so their inspections are important and they aren't going to pass anyone that will give AKC a bad rap. What I am gaining from this posters accusations, which I will be glad to go to court for this lady against the accusers, is that someone is (like the Dane rescuers) out to put breeders out of business and are doing everything in their lying power to slander these breeders. What I want to see on this post is evidence! Not just babbling off slander. Show the animal control and humane society's records on here...lets see the vets records stating EXACTLY everything you say. Then I may be a believer...however, I doubt it since I also know that "occasionally" a puppy can still get an upper respiratory infection even when coming from a reputable breeder. When a big time reputable breeder has a high volume of litters, they are bound to have a pup from time to time that may have an health issue uncaught prior to selling. Has your children every gotten sick? Does that make you a bad parent? If the puppy didn't leave with the "the green mucus and runny nose", doesn't that mean it showed no health concerns prior to leaving? How does that make her a bad breeder? So, if you don't take your sick child to the doctor and have it treated the day before it shows signs of sickness does that mean you goofed like this you claim this breeder did? How do we know you didn't expose the puppy to bad conditions within that 18 hours? As a high volume breeder, they are bound to have some complaints. I have an awesome vet but I guarantee that he has customers that no matter how wonderful he is, they complain about something. He tells me stories that just make me cringe. People are just complainers no matter what. It's just in some peoples nature. If this lady is such a bad breeder then I highly doubt that so many customers could give her such a great rating. Like me. If I went there and it was nasty as you say or any of the pets were sickly, I would have gone straight to animal control myself and went back with them for the inspection, I wouldn't have left until I saw the inspection completed and something done about it. So, be careful, I know that the breeders keep records of the customers and I am sure she will be glad to get proof of many, many happy buyers to prove she has had majority of happy and healthy puppies go out. Plus, her vet will provide records that she takes excellent care of her dogs/pups. And to be honest, I hope she takes action against whoever started this post. I do believe its slander and if I were you, I would delete it before she does sue you for slander. Delete it or prove it with real evidence not just words. As a matter of fact, I think when I am finished here, I may contact the breeder and suggest she do something. I believe in truth and I hate lying tongues. It brings out a passion in me to help and protect the innocent. From what I have experienced from this breeder is that she is truly innocent from your deceptive post or I am sure that at least one of those pups that I obtained from her would have been terribly sick as these accusers state. BY THE WAY: POSTER, DID YOU LEGALLY COPY AND PASTE THEIR PHOTO FOR THIS site? I do believe that is illegal to copy and steal a persons web sites photos without their permission...hmmmmmm, another thing I will ask the breeder about. YOUR TIME TO DELETE this posting is ticking away. And no, I am not the breeder...just a upset customer sick of the deception.

lcd 712 Jun 30, 2012

I purchased a puppy 6/24/12 about 4pm and had it to the Vet at 10am on 6/25/12 about 18hrs later and she had green mucus pouring out of her nose and a cough. Cyndi gave you 72hrs to get them to a Vet I knew I could not wait that long . She start showing all these symptoms and signs during the night after I had purchased her. I went to her Mother's house to buy the dog because her Mother lives close to me, Her Mother acted as her agent, she conducted the sale took the money. Well to top it all off that is not the worst part of this my puppy has a congenital (hereditary) Eye problem called PPM persistent Pupilary Membranes. If anyone else has this problem or any please let me know. As I am seeking council through the Military this week, Since the sale took place here I am hoping they can hold her Mother and Father responsible. Thanks for any help...

onmywaytx Jun 23, 2012

To Trixie1
    What kind of problems did your puppy have?

• Tr
    trixie1 Jun 21, 2012

We got what turned out to be a sick puppy from her and got stuck. I will NEVER deal with her again

• Cf
    cfbd Jun 13, 2012

I have gotten a puppy from her and I will be getting my next puppy from her. She is one breeder that is trust worthy and honest..

• Up
    upsetcustomer120101 Jun 13, 2012

happy5446... can you contact me as well... we are trying to do some investigating and research on a recent puppy we bought. Thank you!

• Up
    upsetcustomer120101 Jun 13, 2012

Hey d0gl0vernc... can you please reach out to me on here if you can? We have just purchased a puppy from her and we are wanting to exchange stories as we are in the same boat as you!

onmywaytx Jan 26, 2012

I have also gotten my puppies from Cyndi too and they are both healthy. I have been to her home on multiple time and each time her home and yard is clean. I'm planning on getting another puppy from her. She is also the most honest person you will ever meet in your lifetime. If anybody listens to the people they will miss out on a great puppy.

• Ra
    racegirl562 Jan 25, 2012

This is the most belittling comment about a person I have ever heard! As I have read your other comments on other pages and your story doesn't add up! I have used Cyndi for many years and have never had a problem with her or her puppies. Every dog has a shelter to sleep in and all the puppies have their own bedroom inside Cyndi and Joe's house that they stay in. It's kinda funny that you say her dogs are stolen but she can show you registration papers on all of her dogs...hmmmm most of the time stolen dogs aren't going to come with papers! She has gotten a couple of puppies from me and all her dogs are healthy! Both of my great danes have been taken care of by Cyndi at some point of their life and they are just as healthy as any other dog on her property!! Don't let a couple of bad comments from people that having nothing better to do than make somebody else's life miserable keep you from purchasing puppies from Cyndi with NCgreatdane.

• Ha
    happy5446 Jan 08, 2012

BTW, I'm pretty sure this "bewitty" person is Cyndi Williams. That's the type of sheister she is. You're not fooling anyone.

• Ha
    happy5446 Jan 07, 2012

I drove halfway from Richmond, VA to Wilson to meet this ignorant woman twice and each time brought her a puppy with AKC papers in the returned promise that we would be paid for one and get pick of the next litter, neither of which happened. After many failed attempts, i chalked it up to what a horrible person she and her family are. Not only is she a liar and a thief, she also puts a very bad name on breeders. If you purchase a puppy from her, be aware that they are likely bred from stolen dogs. The last time I spoke with her, I was on my way to Fl, so I stopped into her town and called her so I could stop in and get a puppy after she repeatedly lied to me and told me that she was not having puppies (even though I saw them repeatedly being sold on her website) and that her husband Joe was in the hospital. She kept saying he was there for approx a yr so). She told me on this trip that the new puppies that she had were sick and were not available. So I obviously have very good reason to KNOW that all of these people are correct in saying that Cindy and Joe Williams puppies of Wilson NC, are sickly and stolen. Her supposed outreach program is a hoax and she is clearly not a strong christian as she claims to be or she would not have done these things to anyone, including myself. Feel free to contact me personally anytime and I will give you all of the guided information that I have.

Bewitty Jan 07, 2012

so when did you supposedly visit and try to buy a dog ?? and what exactly is your complaint ?? did you buy a sick dog and the Breeder did not take it back or what is your complaint ?? You have no Complaint you are just trying to destroy someones lifelyhood .
    Any adult can go and visit and inspect the place and see how the dogs are, ...if they do not like it they dont need to buy, ...

• Re
    rescuedanes Jan 07, 2012

Yes I have. AKC approval means nothing. I was going to purchase a dog from her but after seeing the conditions the dogs were in I decided against it, ever wonder how animal control/rescues got involved? Point being there is no health care or vetting done to the dogs, if there is there is no proof of it. The dogs that were taken are proof enough what kind of care is put into these dogs.

Bewitty Jan 07, 2012

She is a Crappy Breeder ?? can you be more vague ? Everyone can go and check them out and form their own Opinion, ..so you People from whatever Rescue, .most likely MAGDRL need to stop this bashing and trying to ruin someones Business. How many times have you visited the facility ?/ have you met the Breeder in Person ??Have you seen the AKC approval ? I would say no and what you are doing here is not posting a complaint it is slanderous and libel .so you should be careful what you put out there .

• Re
    rescuedanes Jan 07, 2012

She is a crappy breeder, look at her dogs. All she does it pump out puppies, no health testing done on the parents.

Bewitty Jan 03, 2012

btw, that info is not something thats just out there for anyone to find unless, you are someone from MAGDRL and know about this, How long ago was this ?

Bewitty Jan 03, 2012

Obviously anyone can post a complaint . What did they do to you to post something like this ?
    We actually bought a Great Dane from Nc Danes and have visited the facility several times and found nothing wrong with either the Breeders or the dogs .We were able to look around and check everything out .