NC Great DanesGreat Dane puppies

I did some research on this breeder Cindy Williams of NC Great Danes after deciding not to purchase a puppy from them. I just did not like the feeilng I got from her. I found out that the Humane Society of the US acquired 6 dogs from them that were in TERRIBLE health. One of them died. Wilson Animal Control determined that none of them were current on their rabies vaccinations! The six sick dogs were taken & given to two seperate Great Dane rescues in NC - Mid Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League and Saving Grace. You may contact both rescues to confirm that this is true. These people are NOT taking care of their dogs. I would NOT buy from these people! Please look elsewhere for a good Great Dane breeder!

Great Dane puppies

More NC Great Danes Complaints & Reviews

lcd 712 Dec 17, 2012

oh and there are alot of dogs doing the happy dance right now and enjoying their new homes

lcd 712 Dec 17, 2012

All I have to say is thank GOD

sequal Nov 29, 2012

No matter if Cyndi get the dogs back or not. It's a country bumpkin place in Wilson and everyone protects bad breeders cause the value dogs as property not a living being.. But she still doesn't have the dogs back dip ###

sequal Nov 29, 2012

She posts the truth.. Cyndi doesn't have her dogs back now does she????

• Ge
    Georgie C. Nov 29, 2012

Since Calley Gerber will not post the truth, I will. Joe and Cyndi Williams have filed a suit against the Great Dane Rescue Alliance and several third parties for Defamation, Lost Wages, Attorney's Fees and several other counts. So those of you that want an invitation to the party---step-up-to-the-plate. There is room on the third party list for more names.

Don't let these "radical-vegetarian-animal-right-advocates" get you in more trouble in 5 minutes than you can get out of in the rest of your life.

baycity Sep 05, 2012

@Jon- very true. I hear NC is trying to increase breeding regulations. It's a shame that so many dogs are neglected and abused, and their breeders are not held accountable.

• Ramelle Sep 05, 2012

You're a liar baycity. NC Great Danes never held a B rating with the BBB. Ever. Stop making excuses and take some personal responsibility for not doing your homework. If you don't like hearing opinions from the public, there are free websites that you can create and control.

baycity Sep 05, 2012

And yes [censored] IronMuffinturd, I DID my research. I visited the home before I purchased the dog. It is VERY EASY to hide things from potential buyers when you know they are scheduled for a visit. The BBB rating was a "B" when I bought my dog, not an F, ###. Get your facts straight. Until you get scammed by a bunch of redneck backyard breeders, mind YOUR own damn business too.

Wow. You are a bunch of idiots Brenda, mike, Paul, etc. this forum is for
    People COMPLAINING about sick dogs purchased from a breeder, not for you to come on and make irrelevant comments. While some of us are trying to resolve our issues, you [censored]s are on here just to make yourselves heard for no reason- go figure. Probably attention [censored]s too. Why don't you go on another forum where the issues at hand aren't as important as abused animals. By the way, kiss my ###. I know what the "right to free speech means, " but apparently you fools don't know how to mind your own damn business. Unless you have something constructive to say about NC Great Danes, stay off of OUR forum. Yes. OUR forum. Too possessive for you? Too damn bad.

• Ramelle Sep 01, 2012

I believe Brenda was referring to the idiotic "get off our complaints board" comment posted by baycity. and standing up for the right of free speech. And Brenda is right, this IS a public forum. No forum nazis. No one owns the threads or has the right to attempt to control commenting. Don't like someone's comment? Act like the adults I presume you arwe and ignore it. Respond to the comments that have interest for you.

lcd 712 Sep 01, 2012

I dont understand why anyone would come on if you were not commenting on the condition of the poor animals, onmywaytx and Brenda lets not get off the track, I have a sick puppy from this breeder, and I see what she has done to her other animals. The photo's don't lie the news crew and the HSUS don't lie the Great Dane rescue don't lie. If you are telling me you went there quite a few times and you never saw all the dogs that were abused? I don't beleive it. You looked the other way and got your puppy, good for you it was not sick, I hope it stays that way. Sequal and I have a passion for the dogs and puppies, we both have bought dogs from this breeder. And BRENDA where did I say" OUR" in complaints board I said this is a complaints board. Never said OUR..

Paul im so scared...you and your words, ..I'm so scared...NOT!!! SEE YA

sequal Sep 01, 2012

Trolls, you all have no life so you troll the complaint boards...Yep just like I thought YOU HAVE NO LIFE . LOL

LOLOLOL...MAGNET...LOLOLOLOL

sequal Sep 01, 2012

Brenda go away...Do you not have a life, or am I just engaging you cause you have no life that you go on complaints that you have NO CLUE about... GO AWAY MAGET

sequal Sep 01, 2012

BRENDA...She means our thread you dumb ###...DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???????

sequal Sep 01, 2012

Oh Please be quiet onmywatx...so maybe you were lucky or mayby your Cyndi or BEWITTY...in any case how do you not see all the evidence, pic, video's...So just because youe "dog" is fine, you as a animal lover ignore all the other dogs from her house that were taken away?? So Iooks like you are not a animal lover. Because no animal lover LOOKS THE OTHER WAY just because their dog is healthy...And Please this is Cyndi or The red head BEWITTY who thought she was so clever...LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...you are a disgrace to all dogs with your ignorant comment... Whats the matter getting a little scared? That you have to pretend your a satified puppy owner...How Pathetic..GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE GOD right Cyndi?

lcd 712 Sep 01, 2012

Just because you never had a problem there a lot of us who have, so get off your high horse, you keep defending her are they all lying?? All the pic's are photo's are lies?? you people are all alike... If you could see those dogs in that condition and not say anything SHAME ON YOU !!! This is a complaint board, and anyone who could look the other way must be able to do the same to theirs. they did not get in that condition over night so don't try and say you did not see dogs with all those scars on them and so skinny from lack of food, your full if sh**. Like I said you are all alike.

• On
    onmywaytx Sep 01, 2012

icd
    I am my own person and not the same person as the others you named and I am a great dog owner. My dogs are my 4 legged kids. I have gotten my puppies from Cyndi and have never had a problem with my puppies. How dare you say I don't take mine to the vet or let them indoors or feed them well. Have you seen my pups, I don't think so. I think you need to get off your high horse.

baycity Aug 31, 2012

You're disgusting @rishi.lahkni. Get off our complaints board you disgusting, worthless loser. This is for people with real problems with this breeder, not idiotic attention [censored]s like yourself. if you want some dead meat, check the Wilson county courthouse on Tuesday.

lcd 712 Aug 29, 2012

bewitty, onmywaytx, the truth now, racegirl I am sure you are one and the same you must treat your dogs the same way. I am sure your a terrible dog owner. You don't vet your dog or let them indoors and maybe you don't feed them either. SHAME, SHAME on you. Why have you not been on here defending your idol now, WHY did you not call WRAL and tell them all those photo's are wrong, all those rescue people are lying. WHY?????? HMMMMMMMM must not have much to say now, and I thought you were such good friends. The Examiner would take your story call them... All you people are just alike. Your tough when you up against a poor defenseless dog . Hiding behind some made up name on the pc.

lcd 712 Aug 28, 2012

Now that is what I call talking out both sides of your mouth, complaining about one and taking up for another...

sequal Aug 28, 2012

Nice try "BEWITTY AKA BIRGIT"... the lengths that some people will go to, to try to get info...to even friend some of the same friends on FB???? just to get info. But not really being too smart about it. LOL . Remember there is a paper trail of what you attempted. Just don't understand how any person could volunteer at any SPCA and defend said person with all these complaints and what just happened to said breeder...LOL just go to WRAL.com I rest my case...Oh and PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME AGAIN...THANK YOU:)

sequal Aug 26, 2012

Get off these comments sicko

sequal Aug 26, 2012

Amen!!! Fl Dane lover

• Fl
    FL Dane Lover Aug 26, 2012

I guess the original poster was correct and the "witty" person hiding behind the keyboard was not so WITTY! This puppy mill has been busted by HUMANE society, your plastered over the TV, NEWS! and now... PUBLIC Great Dane Breeders Boards, your so called reputation is MUD! As far as AKC, is only a CASH COW living off of people like Cyndi Williams! If she has certificates of being a good breeder why isn't it posted on her website?? Most legitimate Dane breeders I know are Breeders of Merit by the AKC and are issued a certificate and they display this on their websites! All AKC gives this breeder is registrations! She pays they give them! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! If she has had passed AKC inspections then why didn't she proudly display that on her website??? I hope they keep busting these worthless individuals living off of poor animals! Using them up and then throwing them away when they no longer make $$ for them as breeders. Your A POS if you treat your Dogs this way! I pray they get what's coming to them!

• ^ AMEN !

lcd 712 Aug 24, 2012

Amen Sister Sequal !!! I am sure they will find loving homes. Thank you Saucedo for all you sacrifice to help these dogs. You are a hero to the voiceless dogs and to a grateful me.

sequal Aug 24, 2012

Thank the Lord!!! About time! I pray all the dogs find wonderful
    Homes and live out their life with love as it should be.

Saucedo Aug 24, 2012

All that defend her should just shut up. ALL of her dogs got ceased from her and her husband. I am currently working with this investigation and I am working with the dogs in Wayne county. A lot have aggression problems, mange, and wounds all over.

• Sm
    smallory Aug 23, 2012

Saw on the WRAL TV news that Cindi is now facing charges for animal cruelty! Hope she will no longer be permitted to breed any more puppies. The report was quite disturbing. She had a history of numerous complaints which finally brought action against her!

baycity Aug 09, 2012

Ha @lcd, I'm sure these people avoid the IRS like they avoid taking care of their dogs.

lcd 712 Aug 09, 2012

When you run a puppymill do you still account to the IRS like the rest of us? hmmmm when you take in cash only how does that work?

sequal Aug 09, 2012

Look at this baby...You tell me if she deserves to be called a breeder and make money off dogs...Update after HSUS representative visited Savannah. “I went to CareFirst this afternoon for a visit with Savannah. She is broken…that is the best way to describe her. I think that her body will heal and her heartworms will be treated but her soul will take a long time to recover. Savannah is fearful of men and acts simply ashamed to be alive. She enjoyed some of the affection I gave her but it took some time. Please send good thoughts for Savannah.”

sequal Aug 09, 2012

Here's another poor baby from Cyndi Williams... Do you think she takes care of her dogs????

sequal Aug 09, 2012

here are some photo's of CYNDI WILLIAMS NC DANES great danes...how horrible is this?

baycity Aug 08, 2012

Also, Genasbluebabies, when I went to pick up my puppy this past weekend, Cyndi conveniently had something to do & couldn't be at the home, even though we had been planning that date & time for 2 weeks. She left my
    Dog with her neighbor who handled me signing some FAKE, B.S. papers. How funny that she "loves" these dogs so much and yet can't even be there when someone comes to pick them up. Everyone needs to be warned about this woman & her husband. You are in for a world of NEGATIVE surprises if you purchase a puppy from her. Those dogs need to be taken away immediately & someone should start poking her/her husband with a cattle prod.

baycity Aug 08, 2012

Genasblue- I am SOOOOOO sorry about your poor sweet puppy. It scares me so much because I just bought a Merle from them last weekend & there is no telling if my pup will have the same issue that your sweet puppy did. You are correct in saying these people should be stopped. Seriously. These poor sweet helpless animals are being abused, malnourished, and definitely not being kept in a safe, clean environment. Please know that all of us who have purchased dogs from Cyndi & Joe understand what you're going through. They are a disgrace to human kind. Cyndi ALWAYS tries to throw around the God card, but she fails to remember that God sees how terribly she is treating these animals and what a true liar she is.

sequal Aug 08, 2012

I saw them, I'm disgusted. I cannot sleep seeing the images and seeing all these buyers heartache. She NEEDS TO BE STOPPED...I have one of her dogs, I love with him so much, but just like Genasbluesbabies36 had lost her baby FROM CYNDI WILLIAMS when he wasn't even 3 because of BAD BREEDING, I have the reality my baby might not make it to 3 years old as well. I'm sure all these dogs are related in some way. Cyndi Williams is a animal abuser so is her husband...SHE WILL BE STOPPED

Mastiff Aug 08, 2012

Reading down through these complaints is shocking and disgusting. Cyndi Williams shouldn't be allowed to breed dogs. As I read her ad on Puppyfind I was so frustrated because I was able to pick out the red flags all over the place. An inexperienced buyer, however, would easily miss them. It is very deceiving the way she puts "AKC inspected" and "we breed by the AKC standard" BUT, and this is a big BUT, "we only offer our puppies on a spay/neuter contract with a CKC registration" This tells me her dogs aren't even AKC registered. Why in the world wouldn't she offer a limited registration through AKC if they were. She is throwing AKC around as a selling point without even having AKC registered dogs. The rest of the lies in her ad pile up from there. The fact that she puts Motto Motto's weight at 240lbs. on an empty stomach is obscene! The words "on an empty stomach" are actually quite cruel because it would seem this poor boy spent quite a bit of time with an empty stomach. He was recently brought into rescue weighing in the 150's...empty stomach, indeed. The dam of the puppies advertised was brought into rescue emaciated and in very poor health. There is no way she could have raised healthy puppies. Southern States Mastiff Rescue has these two dogs plus another female from Cyndi Williams. They were all heart worm positive, they all had hook worms and they were all very underweight. We have been working to get them back into good health. The females are shy and fearful. Cyndi Williams did not care well for these adult dogs at all. The conditions they had tearing down their health were easily preventable with some basic maintenance and FOOD! I know she has Dane and Mastiff puppies on her property at this time. They are all advertised on Puppyfind and she is set up to make around 10k+ when she sells them. I am attaching pictures of the dogs we have in rescue right now.