National Modification Preparationservice not renderd

K

I was told for 2100. dollars this company would help lower my morgage. I paid up front spent a lot of money on faxs and all i got was a how to. My husband had a heart attack and is unable to take the stress of what is going on. I gave this company my morgage money for last month and now all I get is the run around. Jane Smith who is sappose to be working with me never calls me back and now that I have paid my money your company cannt be botherd. Untill I get satisfaction I will continue to look for legal satisfaction

• Le
    les stocker Oct 22, 2013

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:57 PM, lester stocker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi this part of what Has gone on and I don't think I got a good shake out of the deal. When I first talked to Amanda Tracy. We gone over every thing. Then Rebbacca diaz. Chase would have to drop the rate down to 4% . And if they did not go through the Government plan there was another. It was. 2% at $537.14 for the first 5 years 3% one year. $600.00. Then 4% at $700.00 rest of the term With taxes it would be $ 900.00 a month. Cost for this was 2, 200.00 This cam from Matt nickles. Then I was told from him A rebbacca Diaz. Your company would fight for me. this was good.Then made two payments.At the end of the last payment. I got a call from Rebbecca she said every thing has been sent. and if any thing you need we be here. So the first bat came around. She then told me we are on are own but if we run into a wall we would be sent back to the under writers. so since every body that I have dealt with no longer works there and here is the wall. What is your company going to do for me. payment is way out of the ball park. $1275.00 was. not this $1688.00 that's a far cry from what I got told. Like I said you got this droped off on to you. Now I need to know what is the next step. If I do not get any help like was told. I need the money back the only thing I got was higher payment and if the taxes were added the payment would be $1, 400 a month so at that savings you said was 29.4 like to no were you got that. I am out $2, 200.00 and paying more a month. And $1, 688.00 amont is not 29.4 savings.

john t pierson Jul 05, 2012

TO ALL @ N.M.P. CAN U TELL ME HOW IT FEELS TO PUT PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HOMES AFTER U ALL GIVE THEM HIGH HOPES AND TAKE THIER MONEY AND WHAT I FEEL TO BE FALSE HOPES BY THE WAY DID JSMITH EVER FIND HER OR HIS WAY BACK ? ALSO ONE MORE THING HOW DOESIT FEEL TO BREAK -UP A FAMILY AND TO CAUSE A FATHER & GRANDFATHER TO BE UNABLE TO LOOK HIS FAMILY IN THE EYE I KNOW NO-ONE IS GOING TO READ THIS SO I CAN SAY MAY YOU ALL ROT IN H E L L [email protected]

• Ry
    Rydgevyew Mar 07, 2012

We to dealt with this company who said if they couldnt help we could get our money back. Well its now 2 years later and you guessed it we still dont have our $2000.00 back and they were not able to help us. Filled out the paperwork with their help and when their help told us wrong they want us to suffer. We could use that money that we also didnt have. Lost the home as well.

• Ro
    Rodehaver Jul 26, 2011

Hi we have been scamed by this company as well, I sent them 2, 200 dollars to lower my loan payment, after months I was declined by my lender. I called National Modification Preparation and they told me they had 60 days to get this resolved I sent them more paper work, and Jane Smith said she would work with my lender, and it should take 14 days, well that was 28 days ago. I can not call them because the number I have is not a working number, and all emails get returned because now there emails addresses are non existing, can anyone help me get ahold of them and help me get my money back thanks Ronald Rodehaver

• Su
    SUPERFOOT1 Jul 20, 2011

I'M GOING TO GET THESE SUCKERS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT BLOOD SUCKERS .

• Mg
    M. Gorka Jul 19, 2011

This company has ripped me off as well and I have followed the contract to the T. NHMP has $2200.00 of my money that is not theirs and they have scammed a lot of people, unemployed, senior citizens etc...
    This is totally unexceptable and I want answers and the people of this company held responsible know matter what the cost!!!

• Ta
    Taking Jul 14, 2011

Augustine And Rosemary Scungio. They Told Me And My Wife That They Would Lower Our Payment From 5% To 2% We Did Not Get No Where Near That It Only went Down 80.00 A Month We Have Been taken By This company We are Senior Citizens They took $ 2300.00 From Us And We had To fill out All the paper work Our Lender Told us This is free We had To max out Our Credit Card To pay Them I Want My Money Refunded From National Modification Preparation And we Will Seek Legal Assisstance Because We Did Not get No Where What They Said We Would Get This Is What We Paid $2300.00 dollars for. And Now We Can Not Get in Touch With them there Phone Number As Been Disconnected. We Will keep looking Untill we Get our Money Back.Augustine And Rosemary Scungio Covington Kentucky

Sanddollar Jul 13, 2011

I agree with her 100%, we went on good faith that NMP could help, funny. We did everything we were asked to do and even told them from the beginning that our mortgage company would not work with another company in reducing our loan or as they call it, MODIFICATION LOAN. It has been a nightmare, no modification payments, no help from NMP, and no return of our money. J. Glasser V.P. of operation was the only person we could e-mail and he didn't respond in timely fashion. We did what we were told to do about the a letter of denial from our Lender and faxed to J. Glasser.
    Ninety days went by and I faxed him that he had not responded to my last e-mail, that is when I got his e-mail that said we stated a certain amt. of money but that actually we didn't tell NMP that we made 13% more than we quoted at the beginning of this nightmare. Now tell me, all the information, tax forms, SS papers,
    all personal information about our credit, and etc. would you not think they would have gone over all this information before hand? We still can't understand what he meant by 13% and I asked for an explanation, which I never got. I contacted the BBB of Phoenix and even wrote the Attorney General of Az. NMP did not respond to the BBB.
    Now I understand, from the Attorney General that they are no longer in business. We have learn a hard lesson!!
    They may open up under a new title but some day will be their day. Even the BEST get caught!!
    Have fun with the money we sent, enjoy every dollar, because pay day is some day!!!

[email protected] Apr 21, 2011

Ms. Payne

What questions do you need answered? I must have missed that part?

Please advise.

You may not think you make fun of people but falsely accusing a company and the staff that work in it is much worse. You started the fight on this forum and unfortunately for you i don't run from a fight when I know the truth. Please show the proof of your claims. It really shouldn't be that hard if you truly have it.

We wish you and Mr. Dugas (not your husband) the best of luck in the future.

Kimberly Payne Apr 21, 2011

i am very sorry you can not answer my questions sir as you do not have first hand knowledge of this case and one of your loyal servents has called here to say i am calling you to much i was told this is an open board for anyone who has a complaint and i do i never said i was married to mr dugas you did. and what a gentlemen you are to pick out a womans faults and if the worse thing i ever do is not know how to cut and paste i can live with that becouse i dont have other people do my dirty work and i dont make fun of people. thank you and may god bless you sir kimberly payne

[email protected] Apr 21, 2011

Ms. Payne,

I am having a very hard time understanding and even reading your comment. It is apparent to me now that you wouldn't know how to copy and paste anything. I also now know that you aren't even married to Mr. Dugas therefore a total waste of my time since you don't have all of the facts. I hope our worldwide audience enjoyed the show. For the record I actually do type for myself. You should not.

I figured you wouldn't supply the proof everyone is wanting to see. I will make you a deal. Send it to me personally and i will copy and paste it on your behalf. You know how to that, correct?

I will be awaiting your proof.

Now, let's all find something more entertaining to read on the internet.

Kimberly Payne Apr 20, 2011

. mr glasser
    my husband is the only one on the morgage and according to your company that is all that we had to show. and mr dugas not your company had the morgage lowerd that again has never been a problem again the problem is once the morgage is lowerd hsbc wants mr dugas topay back all the money that acumulates from the decrease. well if you say you dont record calls then you cant say mr dugas wasnt told about a 800. or 900. reduction in mr dugases morgage or to the fact that ms longoria told mr dugas to send you people the morgage money.
    that is again correct that my name is not on the morgage only on the deed to the property. and again mr dugas not your company got the morgage lowerd. well if you are running a company on a monday morning after the super bowl that would show why your company is nothing but carpet baggers. if mr dugas has a higher income than reported why did your company not submit that to hsbc? and as mr dugas is the only one on the loan only his income aplies as mr dugas and i are not married we only split the bills .mr dugas gave you current pay stubs and last years tax returns so how you can say he tried pulling the wool over any bodys eyes is to laugh at sir. the only person who has reason to lie is you so people will think your company is some kind of help. i do not have the knowledge to cut and paste were you sir have someone to do your typing.more than likely paid for by suckers like me who are taken in by your smooth talking lackys. and trying to get you to admit that you cant say what was told to mr dugas even though he had the call on speaker phone and i could hear the whole conversation or if your people do get perks for raking in all the suckers for your company. it seems straight forward if your people dont suck in people there would be no company the only person who needs to lie is you to keep the hard working people who are looking for honest
    help to call your company and fleece more people i do not want mr dugass money back if he wants his money he will call you but then again with his heart condition he would rather stay calm than fight with you people and by the way your company did know mr dugas had a heart attack in sept 2010. and i am sure you will denie that also
    disgusted with corpret america is the only reason i have even written to let people know so they cant say they didnt know about the wolfs in the woods
    thank you kimberly payne not married to donald dugas

[email protected] Apr 20, 2011

Ms. Payne

I am having a very difficult time understanding your comment. In any event i'm glad you at least now acknowledge that you received a reduced payment with the assistance of our company. Your agreement clearly states that we DO NOT negotiate or even speak to your lender in any way unless you were declined in error. I have no clue where you claim we record all calls. We don't even have the ability to record calls. I told you we keep a record of all inbound and outbound calls as well as emails and faxes. Big difference. It always appears that you are misunderstood or telling half truths here. Pretty typical on a forum where people like you tend to only discuss the part of the situation that would best gain you a favorable opinion of others. On a side note i have countless emails from you stating that your lender will not even discuss the loan in question with you since you are NOT on it. How would you be able to get your mortgage payment reduced on your own (not even in your name) by more than 20% why didn't you? You sound like me on Monday morning after the SuperBowl. Additionally, I would like to prove to all that read these that you are lying to them. Please start buy copying and pasting all of the emails from this office that support all or any of your claims above. Make sure that you actually include the time stamp, date, recipient etc. to validate it. If you can do that as well as include the email from me that states that I said we record all calls you will have a refund immediately. Lastly, You have never mentioned anywhere here that you aren't even our client. Your husband is. The income on the application provided to this office showed income that was over $1500.00 per month less that the "Real" income which is much higher. Were you trying to pull the wool over our eyes as well as your lender? Don't you think that would have somewhat of a negative impact on your rations and overall financial situation? Of course. Don't you think it would be hard to "Pre-Qualify" someone if the income provided was completely false from the beginning. Of course. The ball is in your court. I'm sure that since this forum is a "Pro-Consumer" "Anti-Business" site that we will always be the bad guy and the lying consumer will be the hero. Let's take a step back for a few and let Ms. Payne determine the true outcome of how this should be judged. If she can support all of her claims in writing (like you would in a court of law) then she wins. If anyone needs me to prove our side we have nothing to hide and will be more than happy to do so to set the record straight. Ms. Payne the ball is in your court. Please let us all know what your next move is going to be.

As usual a giant waste of my time but apparently a necessary thing to do to keep people from lying and misleading the public.

Thanks for reading

Jason Glasser

Kimberly Payne Apr 20, 2011

the truith is that your people promissed more than 300.0 in reduction in my morgage just so i would send you people 2100.0 money i did not have laying around. i was told that even if hsbc did not keep the temp modification that your company would still be there to back me up. but according to mr glasser my file is closed. and i could have gotten a 300.0 modification on my own the prblem i was having was at the end of three months hsbc wanted that money back.this was clearly told toms langoria who works for your company and she reasured me that if i sent 2100.0 dollars i would have national modification preperation to back me up. and according to mr glasser all calls are recorded and i believe if he takes the time to check out those tapes he will see that i speak the truith. i have no problem paying for a honest service renderd but this is not the case i dont know if your people work on comission or if they have a certain amount of people they must con in a monthbut i only speak the truith about how i came to send strangers 2100.0
    i also have no problem signing my name cond in ma.
    kimberly payne

[email protected] Apr 18, 2011

Ms. Payne

Please make sure you let everyone know that you did in fact receive a new modified payment with a savings in excess of $300.00 per month. Most customers would be more than satisfied with that. However not only are you not happy you want to complain as though we didn't do anything and you are demanding all of your money back. We are all confused as to what the problem is. You need to start telling the truth.

Kimberly Payne Apr 18, 2011

i did contact mr glasser and i was dismissed my concerns were not delt with i feel i was scammed by this company and i do not feel that hiding what was done to me to be wise. i have contacted the attorney general on this matter and do not plan on hidding the fact that mr glassers company will say and do anything even telling me to send them my morgage payment to have them as they put it help me but in the end i was out 2100.0 dollars. these people are snake oil sales men promising to throw a life line but it turns out to be an ancher.

[email protected] Apr 14, 2011

Ms. Payne,

As the Vice President of Operations I would like to resolve and address your concerns. I am very familiar with your unique situation and think it would be most professional to discuss in a private forum unless this is venue in which you prefer. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Please contact our toll free number. My direct extension is 4602.

Very Truly Yours,