National Home Gardening Club / lifetime membership

1 12301 Whitewater Dr Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343, United States Review updated:

I too, like I see many in the same boat; have a lifetime membership I paid for and can not get in touch with anyone. How can a company offer lifetime memberships and then shut down. Shouldn't there be some kind of restitution?
I moved and also remarried and I forgot to change my address but my mail has always be forwarded.
My membership # [protected]

Donna Bryson Gurtner

Do
Feb 21, 2019

Comments

• Bl
      Mar 15, 2019

I had not been involved in the club in a few years but not only paid my life time membership once, but then paid it a second time for as they stated at the time for "more perks" Im not sure what that means. I enjoyed the magazines but haven't received them in a long time. Is this club even valid anymore, does anyone have any information on it, is there no one to call or contact the number on my membership cards does not work, anyone have ANY information ?

• Br
      Apr 09, 2019

I found my lifetime membership # on one of my mag's I kept. #70076585... what can we do??? I'm lost here but this fricking sucks big eggs!!! B. in Bardstown, KY

May 22, 2019

I too am a "Lifetime" member. I haven't rec'd anything from them form several years. I ran across my membership card a couple of days ago, and began wondering what became of my $180 dollar investment. I enjoyed the magazine and testing the products. Does anyone know what happened to them?