National Garden Club Logo

National Garden Club

Having problems with National Garden Club?

4401 Magnolia Avenue
Thu9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Garden Club.

Complaints & Reviews

National Home Gardening ClubLifetime membership

Several years ago I joined NHGC as a Lifetime Member for a fee of $30. I received their promised benefits for about 1 year and then no response from them since. They stated that we would receive a quarterly periodical on gardening and free test offers for a lifetime. I have noticed many such complaints on line about this same topic. I was wandering if there is any recourse to getting our membership fee returned or is this a total scam?

National Garden ClubMagazines stopped coming

I paid for a Life Member # 007978
    And suddenly the magazines stopped coming. No explanation, nothing ❗️
    Are they out of business or what???
    I just need to know if they are still in business and if so then why am I not receiving any magazines

National Garden ClubNational home gardening club life membership

Name: Wanda Kendall
      Address: 12 1st Street
      Inman, SC [protected]
      Club Membership # [protected] 9
      I am home due to the virus and reading magazines. Realized I had no new Gardening magazines. With my membership, I was to get the magazine free for life. I had so many Birds and Blooms I didn't realize it. What happened? Did the Club go under, get new management, realize the cost of magazines for life was too much and reneged on the deal, CEO run off with profits? What! Please advise what happens now! I saw many complaints on the internet, that you were not honoring lifetime memberships! Did you buy them? I see the name has changed some and the emblem has too. I would greatly appreciate a response. I worked 15 years in Customer Service for a National Tool Company and I serviced their school and government accounts. I understand things change. But don't just leave us out to dry!
      Thank you for your time.
      Mrs. Wanda A Kendall (age 72)

National Garden Clubcontact information

I signed up as a lifetime member in 2009 and for awhile you sent me magazines and sales opportunity, but I let you skip any contact with me. Now, when I want to resume contact, I cannot find a way into your customer service.

• Ci
            cinder54 Oct 26, 2020

I too paid the money. Try their things and sent back opinions. Really nice for a while.
            What happened? Just gone?

National Garden Clublife member not receiving any benefits.

I Joined National Home Gardening Club May 9th, 2005. Member # [protected] I received a postcard stating I needed to go online and signup & login which I did in Feb 2012. Since then I had been busy with illness & life changes. I came a crossed the post card a few weeks ago and have tried to contact them to see what happened to my life membership I paid for. I haven't been able to find out anything. Can someone answer this for me Please.
          Sincerely, Roberta Hoopes 51325 N. Ridge Rd Vermilion, Ohio 44089
          email: roberta. [protected]@gmail.com

• Es
              Esther101 Feb 26, 2020

I, like many of the complaints I’ve seen, purchased a lifetime membership in the National Home Gardening Club. I’ve received nothing from them in years and recently tried to access their website to find it no longer exist. I never received communications from them stating they were dissolving the club. Was my $125 membership in vain and do I have any recourse?

• Be
              Bettie Snyder Jul 09, 2020

Just called the NATIONAL GARDEN CLUB in St. Louis to learn that the
              NATIONAL HOME GARDENING CLUB in Minnesota is out of business.

Woe to us who paid a handsome fee - some of us charter members - to
              be swindled by NHGC. So much for lifetime memberships!

Bettie Snyder
              Sharon CT 06069

• Ga
              GardenerMargieE Oct 11, 2020

I became a charter member in April 1999. I became a life member shortly thereafter. Sadly it appears that, although we who became life members did so with honest intentions, the folks at the National Home Gardening Club did not share our goals. Were we all scammed?
              Margie Eklund
              [protected]@aol.com
              member # 049072

National Garden Clubnational home gardening club lifetime membership

National home gardening club lifetime membership since 1997. I received magazines and test products for quite some time but then all the sudden I received nothing. I paid $300 for a lifetime membership and I am still very much alive and this is not being honored. I feel if they are not going to honor this they should have to refund my $300. I currently still have my lifetime membership card that was mailed to me by this company.

Dec 10, 2019

National Garden Club — my lifetime membership

I had sent in two money orders to the address I think up north towards the payment of the life time...

National Garden Clubmagazine and test products

I paid for a "Lifetime" membership several years ago.
              I have not received a membership, products to test or any communication for some time. I was just checking on-line and can't find a phone number or other way to communicate with them.
              All I can find is complaints from other members who have not heard anything.
              There should have been some kind of communication from the company.
              Now, we should receive a refund of some of our money.

Thanks for your help.

Feb 21, 2019

National Home Gardening Club — lifetime membership

I too, like I see many in the same boat; have a lifetime membership I paid for and can not get in touch with...

Jan 22, 2019

National Home Gardening Club — lifetime membership

I joined as a life time membership years ago. Always wondered what happened to receiving products to test n...

National Home Gardening Club — lifetime membership not honored and owned now by scout

For subscription changes or cancellation requests please call member services at [protected] monday...

Richmond

National Home Gardening Club — the offer of the coupon card is very misleading

In June of 2011, I received an offer to join the National Home Gardening for the two year rate of $24.00. I...