National Home Gardening Clublifetime membership

D Jan 22, 2019 Review updated:

I joined as a life time membership years ago. Always wondered what happened to receiving products to test n the magazines. Went to sign into my account and it's invalid, doesn't exist! Went to call the 1-800 number and rec'd a message that the destination number was not found. What happened to my life time membership?????? I've never received any type of information from them stating anything about my life time membership. This is fraudulent at the least. Took my payments and ran away.

• Br
    Brenda Slama Nov 10, 2019

Years ago I signed up for the National Home Gardening Club. Received my free gifts and occasionally logged into the website. I've moved and realized, I hadn't seen a magazine in years and needed to change my name, too. Now, I can't even find their website. But, I have found tons of sites complaining about them not honoring the Life Membership. (which I had/have). Not a happy gardener, here!

• Jj
    jjacls Nov 21, 2019

I thought I was a Life Member of the National Home Gardening Club - Charter Member # 015867 January 1998...I have not received magazines or correspondence from them in years!! What is going on? If there is no longer a National Home Gardening Club, I would like at least my money returned that I paid to be a charter member!! Looks like a fraud to me!! Please let me know what is going on!!

Sandra Dalphond
    Former Address: 22 Cross Street, Allenstown NH
    Present Address: 62 Concord Street, Antrim NH 03440

• Da
    Danielle Sender Jan 20, 2020

I was just cleaning out a closet and found a copy of their magazine and it dawned on me I haven't heard from them in years. I too had a life time membership. I have searched online, after the old web site address failed to bring up their web site and there is no sign of them... just lots of complaints about them. Guess they no longer exist. It seems there are a lot of us with lifetime membership. Just didn't know their lifetime was so short.

Sandy Tackett Hobbs Feb 25, 2020

I thought I was a Life Member of the National Home Gardening Club - Charter Member # 80919070 April 1998...I have not received magazines or correspondence from them in years!! What is going on? If there is no longer a National Home Gardening Club, Notices should have gone out, as well as reimbursements for money spent! Should I report this to the better business bureau?

Sandy Hobbs
    72 Gorham Road #308
    Scarborough, ME 04074

• Pr
    Priscilla1934 Mar 01, 2020

@Sandy Tackett Hobbs I am a lifetime member of the National Home Gardening Club -Charter Member #85690850 August 2011...I tried many times to get things to try out but never got them. Always saying they would send them but never got any. Guess maybe a scam. Free tools wound up costing because that's about all I got from my lifetime membership. Was an expensive tool pouch. I like to know if they are even still around. Maybe good to find out from the better business bureau.

Priscilla DiConzo