National Bank Canada — Mortgage fraud
TO: ombudsman.[protected]@nbc.ca, [protected]@bnc.ca, Judith.[protected]@nbc.ca,
christine.[protected]@nbc.ca, ombudsman.[protected]@bnc.ca, mediation.[protected]@bnc.ca, [protected]@obsi.ca
date: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 1:51 PM
subject: Re: FRAUDULENT MORTGAGES NBC
RE: NBC MORTGAGE FRAUD
September 27, 2016
FORMAL COMPLAINT MORTGAGE FRAUD NBC
Any Financial Institution in Canada should comply with the law and not be able to benefit from their employees or even legal representatives fraudulent activities
Deceit should not be tolerated for it erodes public confidence in the credibility of the Financial Institutions and in the Administration of Justice.
Financial Institutions should not be knowingly engaging in fraudulent conduct and be able to benefit from it.
I am writing to you in this manner and including the senior members of the bank because plainly speaking I have exhausted all avenues within the National Bank of Canada (Bank) complaint process and time has run out. I have written to you and followed the complaint process with no avail.
This is a formal complaint against National Bank Canada for engaging in deceptive fraudulent mortgage transactions, specifically
1. Creating four (4) different fraudulent refinancing mortgages disguised as purchase and sales trying to register $205K instead of the $114K owed
2. Inducing me into a fraudulent mortgage through their solicitors
3. Knowingly sending out four (4) different solicitor Instructions that are fraudulent
4. Forcing me to withdraw my complaints of FRAUD & THEFT & SIN BREACH as a condition of re-Financing then
5. Reneging on a settlement agreement
6. Theft of $843 February 15 2016
7. Fraudulent under $5000 February 11 and 19 2016
2. From June 27 2016 until September 16 2016 I was continuously misled, threatened by the bank NBC and their lawyers, who excluded me from conversations and sent directly to four (4) different solicitor instructions I have copies of them), six (6) different mortgages with different numbers, refused to involve me
3. Bank arranged to find another lawyer S.R. to do the illegal transfer.
4. On September 9 2016 I received an email from Real Estate Lawyers advising me that the bank National Bank Canada retained them to complete transaction, but omitting to tell them it was fraudulent.
5. On September 15 2016 Bank sent personally solicitor instructions to Dawn Law with a closing date set for September 19 2016 and spoke to her over the phone. She then sent an email to me stating the following:
The bank tried to register $205K as a purchase and sale instead of the $114K, without telling me,
On August 30 2016 After refusing to agree to $205K the bank threatened me if I did not sign their mortgage papers which were riddled with erros and backdated to July 8 2016. The bank did not have a registered mortgage on my property and tried to induce me into signing a refinance disguised as purchase and sale knowing there is no purchaser . When I asked questions and wanted to seek legal advice, I was told by the bank retained lawyers to shut up and do what they say .otherwise they are issuing a notice of sale
I recorded them and now they are under investogation by the law society
If after reading this letter the bank continues to refuse to investigate and address my complaints of internal fraudulent activities, involving my account and the illegal use, sharing of my personal SIN between employees and the forged documents being circulated, then the bank will be perceived as concealing and/or supporting these kinds of internal fraud activity.
Please provide me a SATISFACTORY WRITTEN response in 7 calendar days.
More National Bank Canada Complaints & Reviews
- National Bank of Canada - Ignoring consumer & Democratic & Freedom of Information Rights; Falsification & Misrepresentation of Facts
- National Bank of Canada - Refusal to investigate and address Internal Fraudulent Transfers
- National Bank of Canada - Refusal to give copy of signature
- National Bank of Canada - Refusal to Investigate Complaints involving internal Fraud and Breach of Security
- National Bank of Canada - Unethical behaviour
- National Bank Of Canada [NBC] - Complaint and investigation ignored / deceived
- National Bank Of Canada [NBC] - Service (Robert Rousseau. manager)
- National Bank of Canada - horrible customer service & totally non transparent & biased complaint protocol