MytechhelpFraud

This company is deceiving customers into thinking they are Apple or Dell or HP or whatever company the customer assumes they are trying to reach for tech support. They have big money and they make certain that their number shows up through the major search engines. This company says that they charge a one time fix for a certain price $59.99, however after thirty days they automatically debit a recurring payment of $9.99. Also, the yearly support plan $159.99 does not cover any hardware or repair issues. The "so called" technicians on the website are not technicians at all. Ben is a sales manager, and other then Scott; who only does tech sales, the other people are sales Team Leaders. They have no technical expertise, and they have never fixed one case. They are charging customers who already have service and repair coverage on their devices, to set up a simple appointment to send items back to original manufacturer. Since the customer is already covered for their repair, MyTech Help knows they won't be charged by Apple, Dell, HP or whoever services the warranty.

More Mytechhelp Complaints & Reviews

MAC1956 Jul 11, 2012

Totally agree, thought they were Apple and it was complete scam. Cant believe I got tricked like that. MC

martha tablewight Jul 18, 2012

This is a fraudulent company. It spends a lot of money to be placed at the top of a Google search which strongly suggests that you are really contacting Apple. If, for instance, you search for Apple technical support, they appear at the top of the search with the address apple.mytechsupport.com. I paid for a year of support because they told me my Apple service contract was expired. Again, I thought I was talking to Apple so I paid a hefty fee. The tech guy was utterly incompetent. Was trying random solutions that anyone could have Googled. Nothing worked. I told him to connect me with customer service, whom I asked for my money back. No dice. I Googled for reviews and found numerous complaints just like mine. Shame on Google and Apple for allowing this scam to persist in broad daylight!

• Ml
    MLAprilformat Nov 08, 2012

I received an unsolicited e-mail from them, thanking me for enrolling in some $9.99 support thing. I have never even heard of them. They also had my last name WAY wrong. They are probably sending this out so people will freak out and they will have more web trafficking. Either for increased ads or misleading shareholders.

P.S. I checked my bank accounts and I had no charges. Just check your accounts and ignore the e-mails.

• Ol
    OlegR Nov 16, 2012

I've got a problem with my new iPhone 5 after it's been activated I lost all my contacts on the phone. I found MyTechHelp.com searching Google and called them. The rep said "No problem, we can restore your contacts but you have to pay $99 for service package". I said "I don't need any future services I just need to restore my contacts and that's it". The rep said "doesn't mater you have to pay $99 any way". I said "I'm Apple customer for many years and I think I could get this help for free". But MyTechHelp is VERY DISHONEST COMPANY and that rep said " WE'RE APPLE TECH SUPPORT AND YOU CAN NOT HAVE THIS HELP FOR FREE". I was ABSOLUTELY IN SHOCK because I think I've spoke with Apple Tech Support and the rep was very rude and all the time tried to push and squeeze me to get $99 for this help. This rep explains me this is VERY BIG JOB TO RESTORE MY CONTACTS. HE SHOULD DO RECOVERY FOR MY HARD DRIVE AND BLAA-BLAA-BLAA.
    Than I called Apple and their tech support supervisor was VERY SURPRISED after I told him this story. He said IT IS UNBELIEVABLE some company called themselves "APPLE TECH SUPPORT". He said "Companies like this destroying Apple customer service because Apple customers think they spoke with Apple services". So, in final Apple rep provide me step by step to restore my contacts from iTunes and it took 3 minutes without some hard drive recovery as this LIAR (MyTechHelp rep) tried to SCAM me.
    THANKS A LOT APPLE AND SHAME ON MyTechHelp

dope! Dec 03, 2012

scammers got me too. ###kk those [censored]ingg punjabi people, all of them are like that.

dope! Dec 03, 2012

when i moved from cali to ok, them punjabi tried to scam me by charging twice than the estimate "not to exceed" from them, hours of complaining to the head lady and got it back down closer to the estimate. FOCCCKK!

dope! Dec 03, 2012

Now I got scammed by those kind of people again with this TEC*MYTECHHELP [protected] FL

madwinchester Dec 28, 2012

I was made to believe they were apple also and they would not refund my money and it had not even been 90- days after my payment. Also when they would not refund I thought I would try to use them to fix my kids I-pods. Well GUESS WHAT they DO not fix them as they say they would so I never sent anything into these lying con artists

• Vi
    Viram Jan 17, 2013

This company is totally fraudulent. They misrepresent themselves as affiliated with Apple and NEVER identified themselves as a separate company. Then they challenged the refund. Without class.

• Ge
    Gene99 Feb 19, 2013

Never fear, here is your king scammer, Benzion Aboud and here is the start of how to stop it all!

If you've been a victim of MYTECHHELP Fraud! Like I have been, then herer is the solution to all those questions of is it illegal? Well yes it is, but people like Aboud and his lawyer Betensky, are counting on everyone complaining and not solving this together. What is needed is a class action lawsuit. I recommend you all that are victims report this crime to your state federal criminal prosecutor, and let's All get together and sue this fraudulant company. How does it work??? or, more to the point, Mr Benzion Aboud created this and other unethical companies to criminally and with secret deceptive technology, route phone away from APPLE Inc and to their fraudulent support center posing as apple employees while charging your customers fees in the name of APPLE. Here is the guy behind the stocking mirrors, it's Benzion Aboud and I suggest you email for documentation, his lawyer, and his CEO, all emails bellow. Then call his lawyer, I'll provide number and relentlessly google Bezion Aboud and an article in Florida and write them with the truth, Benny says people LOVE his service...well you asked for help, here you go...go after the predigors victims, bullies are billies everywhere. YES IT IS CRIMINAL!!! Emil them, call them contact the media, be heard!!!

Benzion Aboud's email [protected]@saveology.com
    His lawyer [protected]@richmangreer.com
    His CEO head scammer [protected]@saveology.com

Contact number that actually works,

Richman Greer P.A.
    Fax: 561.820.1608
    Direct: 561.803.3517
    Email: [protected]@richmangreer.com
    www.RichmanGreer.com

And for a great laugh, read this article MR ABOUD says you and I and EVERYONR wants his services!!!

Here's the editor, give them your real thoughts...[protected]@sbnonline.com. [protected]@sbnonline.com. Send something to Miami press too, [protected]@MiamiHerald.com

servers NS85.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.190.43
    ISP Network Solutions, LLC
    AS Number AS6245 InterNIC Registration Services
    Latitude 38°92'66" North
    Longitude 77°39'36" West
    Distance 7934.03 km (4929.98 miles)

This is part of Benzion's IP website review... Nice Hugh??? pass this on, email it!!!

SAVEOLOGY.COM [75.101.145.87] - Multi-RBL/DNSBL
    dev.null.dk dev.null.dk Not listed
    dialup.blacklist.jippg.org dialup.blacklist.jippg.org Not listed
    dialups.mail-abuse.org dialups.mail-abuse.org Time out
    dialups.visi.com dialups.visi.com

Gary S. Betensky / Shareholder/Board Certified in Business Litigation by The Florida Bar

Richman Greer P.A.
    Office: 561.803.3500
    Fax: 561.820.1608
    Direct: 561.803.3517
    Email: [protected]@richmangreer.com

Call and email away! Press is the avenue of inlightenmentnon these scammers! Cheers, the wrong kicked dog!

• Mr
    Mr. Disappointed Apr 06, 2013

In the end, I allowed myself to be scammed by mytech and must now suffer the consequences. Like other complaint submitters, I too believed that I was speaking on the phone with an Apple representative because mytech advertisers present themselves as Apple specialists and they never identify themselves as mytech employees. I smelled something fishy and should have terminated my dealings with them right then. But foolishly, I didn't. The two men that I spoke with did not have the expertise or professional acumen associated with true Apple reps. They were very pushy, hard-sell individuals, less interested in helping me than with convincing me that I needed to buy this and that. In short, I was talked into purchasing a pricey service contract (remember, I was led to believe that this was a contract with Apple) and two anti-virus downloads that were absolutely unnecessary. One of the men insisted that Mac computers were no longer safe from viruses, which I later learned from a real Apple rep to be false. I have no idea whether mytech will even honor their service contract, but I have my doubts. And if they do honor it, my confidence in their expertise is very low. Other details of this awful experience abound, but I promised to keep this short. My fault? . . . Yes, for not being more careful. So beware and do not enter business with this deceiving and incompetent outfit.

• Ap
    AppleTechOne Apr 10, 2013

Last week, I received a job offer to work in their hardware repair center, located in the Saveology building, located in margate, Florida. My would-be boss, Raj, rushed me through an interview with him. He attempted to play "stump the chump" with me during his skills assessment of me. Since I am an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician and have been for over 5 years now, Raj came out on the losing end of that game. He asked me a number of irrelevant repair-related questions which exposed his lack it technical repair knowledge. The interview was rushed and tense. He also had his one and only Apple Certified Technician (out of 15) stand in to help him. Surprisingly, I was given a offer of employment. And even MORE surprising, at a salary that was higher than any other tech they had hired, previously.

The next day, I received a letter of offer. The details were a bit sketchy so I requested a face to face with Raj and the hiring person from HR. Thirty minutes later, I received a phone call from the HR person and his boss. I proceeded to ask for more clarification on my position, job expectations, procedures for warranty and out of warranty repairs, parts and where we order then from, as well as other general workflow type questions.

Half-way through the questioning, the head HR person stopped me and basically said that he was "retracting my offer of employment" with them. He accused me of questioning their business practices and ethics and said that they "were not going to risk a lawsuit from the better business bureau". This was a complete surprise to me. I had never had a job offere retracted at all, let alone for wanting to know more about the job I was being hired for.

This place is a real boiler room operation and I would advise ANYONE who is thinking of doing business with or working for them, to run, RUN as fast as you can, away from them. I've been into the belly of the beast and have lived to tell about it!

AngryCustomer23984 Aug 29, 2013

I just got scammed! They are a company that make you believe they are working on the behalf of apple. I wanted my computer to be fixed, and they said they can do so, but then they ask you to pay 200$ and then they bill you every month. Their company URL is apple.mytechhelp.com and if you search apple tech support on google, they are on top of the list. Can you see why I thought they were apple?

Mary Jo Hollister Dec 19, 2013

These ppl ripped my husband of money I han no idea who they were they my sattiellite co. wrong angry you better believe it we are disabled can't afford it if you want to do something you got my support thank you [protected]@yahoo.com my email address

• Tw
    TWHladyinLV Apr 23, 2014

MYTECHHELP is now TECHZILLA!!! DON'T GET SCAMMED AGAIN!!!