MyNoveltyStoresignaol.comFake Degree Ripoff Company

Dear Complaints Board People:

Around July time of this year, I ordered a replacement transcript for one that I earned fair and square and lost due to personal reasons. Their price seemed reasonable compared to other more expensive websites, so I placed an order with them. I was not aware of their bad rap when I ordered so I went ahead and emailed them. This is what I found:

- They make promises that they have no idea how to keep and pretend to be something they are not.

- They are pushy and very rude in their emails, and try to make you feel stupid and dirty.

- They come up with all kinds of excuses and made up stuff to try to bamboozle you into trusting them so you will send them money, then they tell you they are making your certificate and go quiet all of a sudden.

- When you push them for what’s going on, they tell you it is being shipped but you never get a tracking number.

So anyway, after waiting and waiting… a few days later, when you try to find out where your certificate is, they tell you it got sent back because you gave them the wrong address, but they never produce the tracking number to prove it.

When you ask them to send it again, they bounce your emails so you never can contact them.

I was scammed out of my money and I know I will never get anything out of them but I would hate for this to happen to anyone else or for them to make any money stealing from nice people like me. I got my test scores from my school many weeks later, so I am ok, but I am angry that they treated me this way.

I really should have known better… They can’t even afford to get a proper website!

I may write some more about these people later on. They really ticked me off )):

Lucy

• Fake Degree WatchDog Dec 13, 2011

Here is the full header information for the November 1 2011 email from [email protected] as requested.

Received: (qmail 19802 invoked from network); 1 Nov 2011 13:43:54 -0000
    Received: from unknown (HELO m1pismtp01-024.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) ([216.69.186.27]) (envelope-sender <[email protected]>) by p3plsmtp17-03.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP for <[email protected]>; 1 Nov 2011 13:43:54 -0000
    Received: from imr-ma01.mx.aol.com ([64.12.206.39]) by m1pismtp01-024.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net with ESMTP; 01 Nov 2011 06:43:54 -0700
    Received: from mtaomg-ma04.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-ma04.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.41.11]) by imr-ma01.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id pA1Dhich017767 for <[email protected]>; Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:43:44 -0400
    Received: from core-mqe003b.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-mqe003.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.197.137]) by mtaomg-ma04.r1000.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 87D19E00008A for <[email protected]>; Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:43:43 -0400 (EDT)
    X-Ironport-Anti-Spam-Result: AsACAC72r05ADM4nk2dsb2JhbABCgk2CKpR/jHiCTCIBAQEBCQkLCRQDIoFyASkdAQE4MSgDAkgJIaotaYMnAY5LB4dzgRSmDg
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_19c8d.fede845.3be1518f_boundary"
    X-Aol-Global-Disposition: G
    Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=[protected]; t=[protected]; bh=l1H14UB7UADvwbdavURe4Uqxh9qpeItV61P42jh3tpc=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=os29Cj/sFYNZUa/EpAP+lPUk5MrZAw1rG/96bgEijX9P6DRWJrnFpGhOabc4ekbEm zZvG7knbpg04yMNMchIdEYH9Y0iYc7vDXuFsjJWXyXF2GdyswVO3rAxVEU9Yv39kXn nlEwCWINAI4auk7ebM2GDLXkUs0i+q9HolQ36FSA=

nevermindthebollocks Dec 13, 2011

That's the thing about crack addicts, they don't fire on all cylinders and the [email protected] man/woman/alien is experiencing a serious misfire. Unfortunately, sites like this one exist only to create chaff and do not take any responsibility for accuracy.
    Perhaps @Fake Degree WatchDog will post the source headers so we can see the originating IP address?

• Fake Degree WatchDog Dec 13, 2011

I think you should read this email we got in November 2011.
    The profanity has been edited out.

Subject: [email protected]

Right to the point you know who I am and I know who you are! You know full well what I am capable of doing and the web damage I can create. I do not care if you run your little phony review site as long as my information, email addresses etc is kept out of the phony reviews. You see I do not even have a web site nor do I run at full speed so to speak.

I produce maybe 3-4 orders at best per month. This means that I am no threat to you or really a fake degree site. You took one complaint from a nut job and decided to place me on the beware list and somehow think that I would just sit back and say ok. You see no one bothered to do any real research as to what I really produce?

You see I am not scared of threats etc because I produce certificate software. That’s right not even close to fake degrees as you have decided to f%$k me without thinking?

Now I want my information removed completely. Not a company emailed me scam dispute etc as this will not work. Since what I produce is completely different than you I want you to place me in the recommended site!

You see I am retired that means that I do not produce these products to support myself as you do.

This means that I have unlimited time to just create 50.000 Princtonpartners postings etc whereas you will never be able to disable all the links nor complaints. I will push the enter button and 1000 complaints will show up daily. I have all the time in the world and because of what I produce I am not scared of the law or any threats you think may work on me.

• Fake Degree WatchDog Dec 13, 2011

Here is an interesting email we got a few days ago...

From: m[email protected]
    Subject: Re: I just found this email that was buried in the SPAM
    Date: December 10, 2011 10:42:42 PM GMT+09:00
    To: Degree Watchdog <[email protected]>

Hi I was just contacted by Complaintsboard as they are fed up with all the drama you know what I mean Paul Vance. I was thinking about starting a Fake Review Site have any ideas Paul.

In a message dated 12/2/2011 12:02:03 A.M. Central Standard Time.

He must think WE are Paul Vance!

• Fake Degree WatchDog Dec 12, 2011

[email protected] company scams it's customers then posts their personal information on the web.

They make malicious postings discrediting competitors and any Watch Dog Service that posts complaints against them.

This email also falsely claims complicity by ComplaintsBoard.com in covering up their tracks when they make these anonymous attacks.

From what we see they have posted someone's information already...

Please Read the following email from [email protected]:

Date: November 1, 2011 10:43:43 PM GMT 09:00

Subject: Re: Your Threats
    Date: December 13, 2011 1:58:12 AM GMT 09:00

Subject: [email protected]

You see I am not scared of threats etc because I produce certificate software. That’s right not even close to fake degrees as you have decided to f*** me without thinking?

Delete me [email protected]

What follows is header information so you can trace the source of the email:

Date: November 1, 2011 10:43:43 PM GMT 09:00
    X-Aol-Global-Disposition: G
    Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=[protected]; t=[protected]; bh=l1H14UB7UADvwbdavURe4Uqxh9qpeItV61P42jh3tpc=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=os29Cj/sFYNZUa/EpAP lPUk5MrZAw1rG/96bgEijX9P6DRWJrnFpGhOabc4ekbEm zZvG7knbpg04yMNMchIdEYH9Y0iYc7vDXuFsjJWXyXF2GdyswVO3rAxVEU9Yv39kXn nlEwCWINAI4auk7ebM2GDLXkUs0i q9HolQ36FSA=

• Fake Degree WatchDog Dec 12, 2011

[email protected] scams people of their money and then when they complain to a WatchDog website they threaten to post their information.

We are at Degree WatchDog published one such complaint from a lady and this is the email we received from [email protected], who then proceeded to post malicious comments under aliases about our company and those that we recommend.

Delete me [email protected]

What follows is technical header information so you can trace the source of this email:

nevermindthebollocks Dec 07, 2011

Hi gaymaster,
    May I suggest you contact slander456 or [email protected] (it's the same man)? I think he may be looking for some man-loving to practice before he spends time at his local penitentiary. It may swing it your way if you offer to provide the ice cubes.

• Ga
    gaymaster Dec 07, 2011

Hi there i am 22 yr old white male cd passable at times i have been dressing girly since i was 7 so i have been dressing for long time... i am seeking a bf or fwb who would like to have me as their own personal playtoy or more...anywho i just moved back to uk london area i am disease free and wish for u too be too if interested send me an email pics and black are a plus and make sure put Meet Up as subject and just tell me a lil about yourself and we can see about meeting up this week and if this post is still up then im still looking fellas ps names big daddy.

nevermindthebollocks Dec 07, 2011

This loser really has no idea. He tells the world the document was returned because the customer gave an incorrect address and then proceeds to tell the world the customer's real address. Well, if it was a real address, wouldn't it have been delivered. Honestly, this ### doesn't have two brain cells to create a spark with. Perhaps he lives from fix to fix. Let us hope he overdoses soon.
    This joker doesn't have customers, he has victims. What I don't understand is why sites like this one don't ban him and report him to the authorities.

nevermindthebollocks Dec 06, 2011

Dear Paul Vance, his posting was removed but he has posted it again.
    So that you know, slander456 is the scam artist "[email protected]" who somehow thinks that it is OK to expose his customers when they complain. He also persecutes anyone who publishes his customers complaints. He threatens his customers with exposing their details, which is what he's just done. Somehow all this helps save his reputation. ###ed or what?

nevermindthebollocks Dec 06, 2011

It seems to be a recurring pattern with you, slander456 aka [email protected] You do not send what you have sold then claim it was returned after the wrong address was put on the envelope - an envelope which you printed from the information you were provided when the transaction was sent to you. It happens to you all too often.

And so that you know, HM Customs do not return post, that is the responsibility of Royal Mail. This is something you would know if you were telling the truth but we all know you are a liar and a thief. How does it feel when we all know you are a thief? Do us all a favour and crawl back under the rock you came from.

Dear [email protected],
    You have shown yourself up to be utter ### and 100% proved her point. You are a waste of DNA. I don't know why drug labs use animals for testing when they could use you and all those of your knuckle dragging, moon-howling, in-bread, neanderthal cousins.
    I don't know who this lady is whose details you have plastered all over the net. So, not only did you steal her money but you've wrecked her life! You total pathetic, coward and I'm sure you'll end up where you deserve when greed gets the better of you and you scam the wrong person who will vivisect you like you deserve.
    What a good advert of your so-called business you have published for the whole world to see!

• LucyBops Nov 29, 2011

Dear Complaints Board People:

I did not include enough information for you to be able to nail down these guys. It is a 1 man and 1 woman operations working out of Texas.

- I sent money to Emma D. Hiders and Vinney Luciono of Houston, Texas, Zip Code: 77373 USA They said I could pay through Western Union or MoneyGram

If you have any questions email me. I am sick of these blood suckers.

Lucy