MyFlixHDBad quality and old movies!

A

This website is a total waste of time! I joined MyFlixHD because they said they have all the latest movies and everything is HD! I was so excited and happy that I finally found great place to watch movies. Only after I signed up I realized their movie library was extremely poor and most of the movies in were older the my grandmother! Yes, it's great that there is an opportunity to watch old movies, but where are the latest ones? And quality is absolutely ridiculous! I'm done with this website!