My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

beautytroll Nov 04, 2012

At least the madconsumer has NEVER been removed from m3c like supertroll and zzork.

DB's Dead Brother Nov 03, 2012

Someone needs to f uck Smit in the as s, just like my sister likes -- and Dad as well.

beautytroll Nov 02, 2012

Oh really??

People only see one troll, and it ain't the madconsumer.

DB's Dead Brother Nov 02, 2012

Melissa, are your comments on my3cents.com belittling of the OPs concerns and/or otherwise attack the OP in any regard?

If NOT, well, now you know why your comments are not posted.

You are not towing the party line.

beautytroll Nov 01, 2012

At least madconsumer was never removed from m3c like supertroll and zzork.

beautytroll Nov 01, 2012

Ask the troll queen of m3c why she had a two way block placed on her?

beautytroll Nov 01, 2012

So why doesn't supertroll post on m3c any more?

Oh ya, supertroll was banned from m3c!!

beautytroll Nov 01, 2012

HA HA HA the troll took my bait!!

I should produce a show called, "Troll Bait"

DB's Dead Brother Oct 31, 2012

But my sister used my particular situation in an attempt to garner more attention for herself.

THAT is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

Makes it all that more difficult DOWN here, in the dark, in the heat.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 31, 2012

madconsumer never bothered, abused, or even annoyed a single poster on the now defunct site my3cents.com.

The sad ists on that site who hated/hate her did so because she chose/chooses to agree with the plight of the OPs rather than to attack them, as the regulars do.

Everybody knows that. Maybe it's time to *correct* Mr. Smitty.

Savvy consumers avoid my3cents.com. You should, too.

beautytroll Oct 31, 2012

Where is the proof and evidence that 'madconsumer' abused any posters on the troll site m3c?

Oh yes, that is correct, there is none. There is plenty of evidence that supertroll, er I mean, superbowl-user banned, was removed for abusing other members.

• AppleKornKid Oct 29, 2012

But Huck...What about my "snivel rights"?

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 29, 2012

Huck can't stand reading this because he knows the truth hurts. According to Huck anyone who is mexican or non american is an illegal immigrant.

Cruise through ComplaintsBoard [although I can only stand to visit there about once every 2 months 'cause the whining minions are just too revolting to tolerate], scan for "Huck" and you'll see that I'm suppose to be the ultimate in bigotry.

No, I'm the ultimate in criminals [illegals] breaking the law.
    Of course, to a Liberal, ANYONE who doesn't agree with a Liberal is a bigot.
    On the other hand, as I've said; "Any day that goes by that I don't irritate a Liberal, I consider that day a complete loss!"

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
    ― William F. Buckley Jr.

• M3C QueenBee Oct 28, 2012

Very nice picture !!!

• Brenda's Mom Oct 26, 2012

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2012-10-26
    That's because you wanted 'extra' cheese...you were not charged for 'cheese' as one topping, you were charged for the 'extra'.
    It states on their website, "Additional charge for extra cheese may apply"

And on their coupon it states, 'Additional charge for stuffed crust and extra cheese'.

It also states that on their commercials...in small print.

Posted by Wally86 on 2012-10-26
    It says any toppings not extra toppings.

Posted by Alain on 2012-10-26
    That's correct. I increased my monitor resolution to 150% and got out a large magnifying glass and looked at the little print at the bottom on their website and they did say extra cheese would be an extra charge.

Posted by CowboyFan on 2012-10-26
    Common sen se would say that any "extra" toppings would cost "extra."

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 26, 2012

the minions always seem to have a field day nitpicking reviews involving cheese or extra topping, or whether a cheeseburger with cheese is still a cheeseburger

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2012-10-26
    It states on their website, "Additional charge for extra cheese may apply"

It also states that on their commercials...in small print.

Posted by Wally86 on 2012-10-26
    It says any toppings not extra toppings.

Posted by Alain on 2012-10-26

Posted by CowboyFan on 2012-10-26
    Common sense would say that any "extra" toppings would cost "extra."

DB's Dead Brother Oct 25, 2012

Enjoy! or vomit!

DB's Dead Brother Oct 24, 2012

Here is just one of many examples of the illiteracy of the regulars on my3cents.com:

Posted by trmn8r on 2012-10-24
    Each to her own, but if this were I, I would do something about it by taking my business elsewhere.

"if this were I"? Oh, please. This is just as ignorant as basher.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 24, 2012

Then you can consider yourself one of the main reasons my3cents.com failed as a website.

Savvy consumers avoid my3cents.com, and you should too.

Anyone who posts on my3cents.com is immediately viewed as a fool and a joke.

• *littleshorty* Oct 24, 2012

I consider myself one of the elite my3cent members.

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 23, 2012

Even compliment reviews get scrutinzed on my3cents.

Posted by trmn8r on 2012-10-23
    Beve rly, I am glad that you have had no problems.

On the internet, when you see a lot of negative comments about a company, it draws your attention. You have to ask yourself if they are legitim ate. Could they have been posted by a competitor? Are they concerns that you yourself would have if you were a customer? What fraction of customers might the complaints represent (very hard to determine in many cases)?

By the same token, when you see a lot of complaints, and then a few posts of the nature "I don't know what all the complaints are about" th at should also draw your attention.

When you research the company, do the search results look "stacked" to push complaints down in the search results?

Looking at these factors, I can formulate an opinion as to whether I would ever work with the company in question. Sometimes it involves reading lots of posts.

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 23, 2012

This comment perfectly describes my3cents.

Posted by melissa253 on 2012-10-22
    Huh?

DB's Dead Brother Oct 23, 2012

Response from Taco Bell:

Thank you for contacting us about the inaccurate information contained in the posting on the my3cents.com website.

Taco Bell uses only the finest ingredients available to maintain the highest quality standards. We find it disturbing that anyone would suggest we would use anything otherwise, especially dog. Posting such inaccurate statements in a public forum accessible by virtually anyone in the world seriously concerns us.

Your email and links have been forwarded to our legal department for further consideration. We regret we will not be able to provide you any updates on this matter.

We hope you realize that the statements in question are completely untrue, and we hope that you continue to patronize your local Taco Bell restaurant.

Sincerely,

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 22, 2012

Stifflers mom continues to post meaningless and pointless drival on the OP's reviews.

Posted by sa manthasmom on 2012-10-22
    I think it's the consumers responsibility to figure out how much car they can afford. If you don't want a payment higher than $350 then you do your homework a nd figure out which cars, at what price, fit your budget. Never walk into a dealership and tell them you want your payment be to be a specific amount. Do your homework, pick a vehicle that fits your budget, walk into the dealership and tell them you want such and such car for this price.

Posted by samanthasmom on 2012-10-22
    Hotel Guy, actually it does sound right that they wouldn't give the OP proof of payment. If she used a third-party booking site, she didn't pay the hotel, she paid the third party. The third party paid the hotel. The hotel can't give the OP proof of payment if she didn't pay them.

• *littleshorty* Oct 22, 2012

She can have my ex, he's a methhead.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 22, 2012

Boo Hoo Hoo -- if you weren't so drunk ALL the time, maybe someone would give a rat's a ss about what you have to say.

Why aren't you dea d yet, anyway?

The Basher won't let you while she's trying to get a piece of your ex boyfriend?

What a shame, can;t keep a fella because you vomit on him so much.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 22, 2012

Boo Hoo Hoo -- if you weren't so drunk ALL the time, maybe someone would give a rat's ### about what you have to say.

Why aren't you dead yet, anyway?

What a shame, can;t keep a fella because you vomit on him so much.

• *littleshorty* Oct 22, 2012

And just what's wrong with saying hi to a fellow member. You're the one [censored] for attention.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 21, 2012

Look who's desperate for attention:

Posted by littleshorty on 2012-10-22
    Hi Bargod!

Posted by bargod on 2012-10-22
    Hey what's up little!

DB's Dead Brother Oct 21, 2012

I think I will forward that to Taco Bell, just for fun.

HAHAHAHAHA

DB's Dead Brother Oct 21, 2012

It's nice to see my3cents, com has now moved to out and out libel, as the comment below about Taco Bell illustrates.

Remember, nothing is posted on my3cents.com unless it is approved by the site's moderators. As such, when they allow comments like the one below to be posted, it is as if the site itself is making the claim.

And this comment is actionable. Taco Bell should sue my3cents.com.

Posted by bargod on 2012-10-21
    They are running out of Chihuahuas to grind up for the meat, that's why they're getting skimpy.

HAHAHA

DB's Dead Brother Oct 21, 2012

Savvy consumers (and that means you people who buy and sell stuff -- any stuff) savvy consumers avoid my3cents.com.

Why are you even thinking about it? Fools.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 21, 2012

Ahhhh... DebtorBasher licks her father's as shole clean -- get it? Of cours eyou do, as she does (picking anal hair out of her teeth)!

DB's Dead Brother Oct 21, 2012

DebtorBasher licks her father's clean!

Why isn't this statement allowed on this site?

HAHAHAHA

Mr. Smitty is soooooo clever! He just keep saying it over and over again, as if that makes it so.

Hey, Smitty, basher don't fart!

Of course, he never explains the following:

1. Why have so many people abandoned my3cents, com that it is virtually a ghost town now
    2. Why the moderators of my3cents, com only allow comments from former regulars
    3. Why the moderators of my3cents, com only allow comments that belittle the original posters (op)
    4. If my3cents, com is so cool, why has its revenue dropped to less than 20 dollars a day? l

t the end of the day, if you are interested in expressing your views and opinions about any product or comany, your first best bet is to forget my3cents, com. There they will attack you and belittle your complaint.

Why bother? You have already been attacked by the companies that have ripped you off!

Savvy consumers avoid my3cents.com. And so should you!

Efllkin Oct 20, 2012

Well if you insist on names, . here's a few to start with... normanbates, heath, heatherbirdlady and so on

DB's Dead Brother Oct 20, 2012

eh, it sorta kinda still works here, Ef

Sorry. Wrong thread.

Efllkin Oct 20, 2012

They were some other nasty trolls that Brenda admired like "stealth pilot", "ellen", "Peter Brockman", et al. She's also on m3cents as lexophilliac/ript. She's a two-faced back stabber.