My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• The Lidman Foundation Nov 19, 2012

Posted by littleshorty on 2012-11-19
    More than likely, a customer used the counterfeit money and the cashier didn't notice it was fake.

Posted by madconsumer on 2012-11-19
    contact your local police department. there was the same issue locally where someone was passing fake $10 bills. the police or a bank will be able to prove the validity of your cash.

Posted by jonthethird on 2012-11-19
    Sad fact: counterfeit money is like the game of hot potato. Whoever has it when the music stops is out. AND, if you try to use it knowing it is counterfeit, you are committing another crime.

Posted by trmn8r on 2012-11-19
    Sadly there is nothing Burger King could do for you in this situation. Once you left the presence of the cashier, the ability to prove where the bogus money came from disappeared.

This doesn't mean they should be rude to you!

I've never had this happen in my life, and I'm an old fart. However, I have primarily been using plastic for the last 10 years - maybe that is the future.

Posted by BobbySF on 2012-11-19
    If I have ever gotten a counterfeit bill I have unknowingly passed it along. Was it obviously counterfeit or did it look 'real'?

I will watch more closely in the future.

I agree with trmn8r.

Posted by Vinnie11 on 2012-11-19
    She certainly shouldn't have been rude but there really is nothing they can do to help you. Unless you call it on the spot they have no way of knowing if they gave you the bad bill or not.

• The Lidman Foundation Nov 19, 2012

ah now littleshytty is now the m3c secretservice agent...
    Posted by littleshorty on 2012-11-19

Posted by madconsumer on 2012-11-19

Posted by jonthethird on 2012-11-19

Posted by trmn8r on 2012-11-19

This doesn't mean they should be rude to you!

Posted by BobbySF on 2012-11-19

I will watch more closely in the future.

I agree with trmn8r.

Posted by Vinnie11 on 2012-11-19

• The Lidman Foundation Nov 18, 2012

Somewhere around here lurks the pirate,

beautytroll Nov 17, 2012

WOW, welcome back troll8r.

RegularsOfMy3cents Nov 16, 2012

The "madconsumer" used to be a loyal followers to the my3cent regulars. But she was brainwashed by Lidmans cult-following.

beautytroll Nov 16, 2012

Huh, no mr shyttie, no troll8r, could they be the same? Yes, yes I do think so.

RegularsOfMy3cents Nov 16, 2012

Brenda wishes she was a my3cent regular.

RegularsOfMy3cents Nov 16, 2012

We are very proud homos!!!

Still Watching You Nov 16, 2012

on m y 3 c e n t s . c o m is where the handful of homos are posting. Right?

Otherrwise, you are a ###.

• Iron Muffin Nov 16, 2012

The website is all but defunct. Only a handful of homos still posting.

Still Watching You Nov 16, 2012

gotta love it!

Still Watching You Nov 15, 2012

hehehehe

Still Watching You Nov 15, 2012

Posted by At Your Service on 2012-11-15
    I feel for your plight and hope your 9 year old the very best.

With that said, most people understand that, "the customer is always right" is a farce, quoted by individuals who want to get their own way. That would be like suggesting that a product or service should actually be given heavily discounted, or even free, jut because the customer might demand it.

I've always liked the saying, "the customer may not always be right, but the customer is always he customer." It expresses that the point of customer service is to try to assist, in any way reasonably possible. It is not to allow the customer to dictate the terms of a particular transaction.

One other minor comment, offered in the spirit of constructive criticism, the expression is not, "could have cared less" as this suggest they cared and therefore had the ability to care less. The correct expression is, "couldn't have cared less."

In other words, you are just a stu pid person for even bothering to THINK you have a problem you can share on m-3-c!

RegularsOfMy3cents Nov 13, 2012

We are insatiable !!!

• The Lidman Foundation Nov 12, 2012

just ask brenda

Still Watching You Nov 12, 2012

Still Watching You Nov 12, 2012

yada yada yada

my 3 cents is a shell of a site. It no longer attracts anything. It is a site that has failed and collapsed primarily due to the regular members who populated it -- who made it their course to beat up new members, just as this thread is all about.

Were it not for that, my 3 cents might actually still be around. Oh well.

Just look at what Mr. Smitty says and does out here. Even umprovoked, all he does is come out here and at tack people -- all in the name of my 3 cents.

He is the poster child for my 3 cents. He is also the poster child for abortion.

Savvy people avoid my 3 cents. You should, too. And from the looks of it, you are!

beautytroll Nov 09, 2012

Actually, the troll mr shyttie has been removed from CB several times. The troll just keeps changing IP addresses, and keeps on trolling.

Only person seen troll on CB is the troll called mr shyttie.

At least the madconsumer has NEVER been removed from m3c like supertroll and zzork has. In fact, supertroll was removed from m3c for trolling members.

Still Watching You Nov 09, 2012

Well, that's my 3 cents for you, melissa. You are not part of their inner circle, so the moderators will not allow anything you post.

It's the game the play. And their clique is a big part of why the site imploded.

Still Watching You Nov 09, 2012

And you use just one ID? I've never seen Mr. Smitty post a single thing over there.

More lies from the king liars -- and the poster child for the sa distic f ucks from my 3 cents.

Why don't you go do something to try and save your site from completely vanishing? Haven't you noticed how few new reviews are being posted these days? It's more than pathetic.

Still Watching You Nov 09, 2012

I have never been banned from your site. Not once. I have been a member since 2008. I have posted comments recently, but I choose not to post too often because I don't want to add too much to their stats, lest someone think it is a viable site.

So, smitty, go f uck yourself.

Still Watching You Nov 09, 2012

melissa, if you try to log on to the site and it won't let you, then you are banned. They won't tell you why.

They don't because they suck, as all their stats show.

It is best you stay away from them. Just look at smitty.

beautytroll Nov 08, 2012

The madconsumer enjoys your attention. It is very special of you to pay so much attention to someone you dis-like.

beautytroll Nov 08, 2012

At least the madconsumer has NEVER been removed from m3c like supertroll and zzork!!

Still Watching You Nov 07, 2012

That's probably why she drinks herself to unconsciousness every single night.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger piece of sh it.

ha ha

beautytroll Nov 07, 2012

I would hate being in my 20's and already have severe arthritis.

• AppleKornKid Nov 07, 2012

I thought vodka was twist off?

Still Watching You Nov 07, 2012

Posted by littleshorty on 2012-11-07
    I have arthritis in my hands too. I have a hard time even using bottle openers. Those tools require some type of strength in the hands, and I don't have it. Cans of soda are sometimes hard for me to open. I'm lucky I live with other people. If I lived alone I would have to stop buying bottles and cans. I feel for the OP

DB's Dead Brother Nov 07, 2012

Posted by li ttlesh orty on 2012-11-07
    A lawyer is going to require details and documentation of harassment, neither of which are in this complaint.

DB's Dead Brother Nov 07, 2012

Posted by littleshorty on 2012-11-07

beautytroll Nov 06, 2012

At least the madconsumer has NEVER been removed from m3c.

beautytroll Nov 05, 2012

At least the madconsumer was NEVER removed from m3c, unlike supertroll and zzork.

beautytroll Nov 05, 2012

At least the madconsumer has NEVER been removed from m3c like supertroll and zzork.

We have requested proof and evidence from troll smitty to prove the madconsumer harass posters and such. None has been given, because none exists!!

Everyone sees who the real troll is, and it ain't the madconsuumer. Troll smitty is mad because, since he is supertroll, and supertroll was banned not once, but twice. The second time was after the admin of m3c required all comments to be moderated. The madconsumer's comments are posted with no moderating.

DB's Dead Brother Nov 05, 2012

As typical, Smit runs the same game. Same tune. Sounds like one of those tards that ejack used to fondle. What, boy, you miss your fondles?

DB's Dead Brother Nov 05, 2012

Don't sweat it, melissa253, my3cents.com has been effectively ba nned from the entire internet. Just look at it -- just a handful of regulars remain and very few complaints are posted. Their ad re venue dropped to below around $15 a day. They have no infrastructure.

In fact, the few regulars who remain there spend quite a bit of time complaining about what a piece of cr ap my3cents.com has become.

I post a comment here or there, but I don't want them using my participation in their overall stats. I like to see them suffer -- just like they like to see newbies suf fer.

Be proud of the fact that you did not make it into their crip pled club of shu tin rejects. It makes you a better person.

Savvy people ARE avoiding my3cents.com. You should, too.

DB's Dead Brother Nov 05, 2012

Don't sweat it, melissa253, my3cents.com has been effectively banned from the entire internet. Just look at it -- just a handful of regulars remain and very few complaints are posted. Their ad revenue dropped to below around $15 a day. They have no infrastructure.

In fact, the few regulars who remain there spend quite a bit of time complaining about what a piece of crap my3cents.com has become.

I post a comment here or there, but I don't want them using my participation in their overall stats. I like to see them suffer -- just like they like to see newbies suffer.

Be proud of the fact that you did not make it into their crippled club of shutin rejects. It makes you a better person.

Savvy people ARE avoiding my3cents.com. You should, too.

• The Lidman Foundation Nov 05, 2012

Maj James actally sums it up perfectly, (but in reverse) Your comments are required to be " as shatted douch ery" to get acceptance on my3cents. ""

• The Lidman Foundation Nov 05, 2012

To ensure your comments are approved on m3c:

1. Phrases like huh?, I stopped reading after the 1st 2nd etc.. sentence/paragraph/word, two words 'check register" (if review has anything to do with (banking fees)

2. Independent thought is not required. Just play follow the cliques with comments like 'very well put (popular members nic), or littleshitty +1000, or agree with the above statements. "Well played" is usually displayed on CB complimenting a popular members disparaging remark towards a newbie. etc...]

3. Making newcomers feel as unwelcome as possible will help appease the "golden circle of trust".

maj james Nov 05, 2012

You were banned because your posts and comments were as shatted douch ery.

maj james Nov 05, 2012

You were banned because your posts and comments were asshatted [censored]ry.