My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Still Watching You Feb 20, 2013

More anti-American drivel from the gang on my3cents, com.

Posted by Churro on 2013-02-20
    In the United States we eradicated bed bugs many years ago and they would still be eradicated to this day if it weren't for a bunch of tree hugging whiners whining about DDT's detrimental effect to the North American eagle population. Hey look man I have nothing against North American eagles but if the choice is between getting eaten up by insects while I sleep or a few eagles biting the dust well I'm sorry my feathered friends but you lose. I say screw the bald eagle and BRING BACK DDT!!! It's our only hope.

Still Watching You Feb 19, 2013

My oh my it is awfully quiet on my3cents.com.

They getting ready to collapse again?!

I guess that's what you get being the nig gers of the Internet.

• The Lidman Foundation Feb 18, 2013

It's nice to see the OP calling out stifflers mom on her trolling the review

Still Watching You Feb 17, 2013

More from my3cents.com:

Posted by samanthasmom on 2013-02-17
    It says on the website that the promotion is only on certain footlong's. If you ordered a sandwich not included in the promotion, then I can see why the promotion wasn't honored. A little more info is needed here. it would be helpful to know what you ordered.

Posted by audreyrebollo on 2013-02-17
    samanthasmom...when at store and buying no website disclaimers are visible, only large promo signs.
    Checking web later shows extra $1 for sub ordered..
    still not what I paid and no $1 off coupon benefit.
    audreyrebollo

Still Watching You Feb 17, 2013

Posted by samanthasmom on 2013-02-16
    I think prices vary by location. So it is possible that the cashier was correct about the price.

Still Watching You Feb 14, 2013

Don't you just love debtorbasher's illiteracy? my3cents.com will make you stupid.

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2013-02-14
    I've seen many people who has hair that looks like pubic hairs.

Still Watching You Feb 13, 2013

typical my3cents.com -- the OP is never ever ever even near correct:

Posted by andbran on 2013-02-13
    retailers stand behind their products for as long as the warranty is active. i am guessing you did not go for the extended warrenty. also doing research before you buy anything nowadays shoud be the first thing you do. keep in mind retailers are in the business of making money.

• AppleKornKid Feb 13, 2013

Sure they'll approve of Wally chips but do any of them like my pube covered cheeseburgers? such a double standard over there.

Still Watching You Feb 13, 2013

Hail! Hail! The gang's all back together on my3cents.com!

Posted by Wally25 on 2013-02-13
    Yeah its me MRM, I hit the self destruct button on accident on my other account and addy has yet to restore it for me lol

Posted by littleshorty on 2013-02-13
    I don't eat salty foods, but my boyfriend loves kettle chips

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2013-02-13
    Geesh, we can't leave Wally alone for five minutes without him self destructing!!!

Posted by MRM on 2013-02-13
    By the way, I have to stop by the store today, to get some Valentine gifts for my jumpoffs.

Posted by Alain on 2013-02-13
    Hi, Wally! I like the review. Although we don't usually have chips, upon occasion we like to take a day to eat any food that pleases our palate. We'll put these on the list for our next indiscriminate eating day!

Posted by Churro on 2013-02-13
    No Trans fat, good source of vitamin c, MSG free and the Orthodox Union has certified these chips kosher not to mention they sport the Wally stamp of approval. How can I say no.

Still Watching You Feb 12, 2013

Now debtorbasher thinks she's Obama and that none of you create anything that she doesn't:

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2013-02-12
    At first, I thought I wrote this! Yes, I too had this idea and the next thing I know...it was being advertised on TV! I guess they came out with it by popular demand...I'm sure you and I were not the only ones who suggested this to them. My Dad even laughed when the commercial came on because I told him about my idea for this before...he knows, everything 'I come up with', someone else does...he said our TV has a spy cam and they are taking my ideas from me. LOL...I've got a great idea for a pizza...but I'm keeping quite about it and not saying it out loud.

• The Lidman Foundation Feb 11, 2013

Littleshitty must be a greeter at Walmart.

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2013-02-10
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing.

Still Watching You Feb 10, 2013

An example of how my3cents, com stays on topic with people who post concerns about companies:

Posted by CUontheFlipSide on 2013-02-10
    Why would anyone who lives in the same town as Lynwood Cafe ever order a Domino's pizza?

Posted by littleshorty on 2013-02-09
    Walmart didn't make the tv, that's why they want you to speak to the company that made the tv. Walmart can't fix the issue with the tv

RegularsOfMy3cents Feb 09, 2013

Littleshorty is one of our most resourceful m3c members. She knows the value of a tartar saucer packet. She has become very skilled in pill counting.

Still Watching You Feb 08, 2013

Notice how my3cents.com shows tomorrow's date on something posted today. How stupid.

Posted by littleshorty on 2013-02-09
    In every call center I have worked in, all calls must be logged. The CSR must be in your account to log the call. It's frustrating when you just want a question answered, but it's standard procedure.

• Li
    LightningsHand Feb 08, 2013

Has everyone kissed and made up yet?

Still Watching You Feb 06, 2013

Even 67-year-old military vets get slammed for having their own opinions on my3cents.com:

Posted by Tezrien on 2013-02-06
    Calm down. They didn't tell you that you couldn't have salt. They just moved the shakers to try to make people think twice about their sodium intake. And if all they want to sell is a 32oz drink that is their right. You also have the right not to eat there if you don't want to.

Still Watching You Feb 04, 2013

Posted by littleshorty on 2013-02-04
    I thought the ad was cute. The Go Daddy ad was disgusting.

beautytroll Feb 03, 2013

WOW, Classic symptoms of TDS mr troll.

Still Watching You Feb 02, 2013

Posted by samanthasmom on 2013-02-02
    I use ebay and paypal quite frequently and I would have to disagree that they push you to use bill me later. I get e-mails from peddling the service but I don't consider it anything but an e-mail. When I start the process of paying for an ebay purchase, yes the little bill me later ad is there but its really just another option of paying.
    As far as the paper bills, the thing is, a lot of companies are getting away from paper bills. And in situations like this, I don't think you need a paper bill to tell you that you owe money. They may not have sent a paper bill, but I can almost guarantee they sent an e-bill. So I really see no fault on their part. If they send a paper bill, people still claim they never got it. If they send an e-bill, people still claim they never got it, It would be nice if they granted a one-time waiver of the late fees & interest but what it all boils down to is that you forgot to pay the bill and they are not obligated to waive those fees.

Still Watching You Feb 02, 2013

Posted by JAKFK on 2013-02-02
    I'm surprised the OP made it through an entire piece of chicken, one and 1/2 pieces of fish, 2-bites of a hush puppy, and 2 fries! I would have taken the entire meal back after the first "cold" bite.

The only thing that I don't understand, is why was an entire piece of chicken and one and half pieces of fish eaten? The two bites from a hush puppy and two single fries could be dismissed as sample bites. Once those were tried and found to be cold, the OP would move onto the next item to see if they were cold as well. But why eat an entire piece of chicken and one and half pieces of fish if they were cold as well? (Ewwwww!)

• Do
    Donnie Vashir Feb 01, 2013

These can not be the feet of a Yeti snow person. They are not as large or as hairy as they should be.

beautytroll Feb 01, 2013

At least the madconsumers feet do not look like this!!

GROSS!!!

Comments

beautytroll Feb 01, 2013

Drag queen?? Ya right troll. I guess you are sad because you know you, the troll queen of m3c cannot touch madconsumer, so you come here to play your games. Why not do something useful, and off yourself. Your daddy agrees, and so does everyone else.

• BenYankinSelf Jan 31, 2013

'At least the fabulous madconsumer has pretty toes and ankles'
    would you expect anything else from a drag queen?

beautytroll Jan 31, 2013

I enjoy being the main desire to troll smitty. The troll has no life and has no real job. Oh wait, just like the troll queen. Living off of daddy and sucking down sodas all day long.

At least the fabulous madconsumer has pretty toes and ankles. Un-like a certain troll queen.

RegularsOfMy3cents Jan 31, 2013

You should be getting your second star shortly!

RegularsOfMy3cents Jan 31, 2013

Yes applekid it is a Yeti. Excellent observation.

• The Lidman Foundation Jan 30, 2013

It is a brenda

• AppleKornKid Jan 30, 2013

Is it a Yeti?

beautytroll Jan 30, 2013

Guess who these belong to!! And it is not the fabulous madconsumer!

Comments

beautytroll Jan 30, 2013

There is only one troll queen, and it is not the fabulous madconsumer. There is one individual that claims to be the sole queen of a dead complaint forum, and it is not the fabulous madconsumer. There is one troll queen that copies just about every word everyone else writes, so the troll queen can use them at a later time. It would appear that troll smitty is just like the troll queen, and posted a comment from a thread that has been long removed before the troll smitty even existed. So who is the troll smitty?

At least the troll queen cannot touch the fabulous madconsumer on m3c.

• BenYankinSelf Jan 30, 2013

troll queen = beautytroll aka MadC (user banned) = madconsumer, please come over here and give your uncle benny a 'welcome home' lapdance!

Still Watching You Jan 28, 2013

Posted by samanthasmom on 2013-01-28
    I don't see how Best Buy did anything wrong. Unless your fiance bought a service plan, which it sounds like he didn't, Best Buy owes you nothing. You should of contacted the manufacturer, Toshiba. Best Buy only sells the product, why should they eat a $100 to keep you happy, when they are not at fault here? Especially when YOU are not the customer, your fiance is.

Still Watching You Jan 27, 2013

Posted by DebtorBasher on 2013-01-27
    It's up to the parents to teach their children right from wrong because society can't please everyone. When my parents told me 'don't play with matches', 'don't play with guns', 'don't run with scissors'...I didn't. Heck, they even told me when I was little, 'Eat your popcorn one at a time, so you don't choke'...and by golly, as an adult I STILL eat my popcorn one at a time...it drives my Dad nuts, but I told him, 'that's how you and Mom taught me'...LOL!

Still Watching You Jan 25, 2013

I hope he remembers to lock up his vodka!

• The Lidman Foundation Jan 25, 2013

she was abducted by wally86

Still Watching You Jan 25, 2013

Where the hell is littleshitty?

beautytroll Jan 25, 2013

At least the madconsumer is UNTOUCHABLE on mc3!