My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Ro
    Royal Buckels Oct 14, 2012

Get a life all of you. Or get some help at least.

• Many websites are full of people who prey on the vulnerable. They're called bullies. I was a former member of a website where, if
    you weren't in the honchos' little clique, they tore you apart over absolutely anything that you dared say.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 14, 2012

Principissa's children were tards.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 14, 2012

There are at least three threads running right now, all pointing out how horrible my3cents.com is.

They sure run a great site over there, eh?

• AppleKornKid Oct 14, 2012

That is M3C in a nutshell. Well said.

• Gh
    Ghost of DocJ Oct 14, 2012

If you try to retaliate against their rude ignorant and demeaning comments, they will just delete what you say, so they will always get the last word. Ive learned that you can't win on that site, the troll moderators like slimjim will always have the power to say
    what they want, and delete what you want to say.

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 14, 2012

the queen and her followers

• Brenda's Mom Oct 13, 2012

Wow. My little Brenda has been called upon to protect several members.

• Brenda's Mom Oct 13, 2012

My little Brenda will turn things around. My3cents will be worth alot more then three cents as applekornkid suggested.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 13, 2012

Oh please. How many Cokes you drank today?

No one needs your diabetes on this thread, sis. Go off you self.

• Brenda's Mom Oct 12, 2012

That is a lie!!

DB's Dead Brother Oct 12, 2012

I thought I was you!

DB's Dead Brother Oct 12, 2012

Being a shutin sure helps my sister. She sits around playing games all day, and since she is so poor, she cannot afford to pay for any games, so constantly is looking for ways to ripoff the companies providing free games.

Sheesh.

Such an embarrassment.

Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Today at 12:18 pm
    DebtorBasher

If you want to play any games on Facebook now, you have to sit through an ad...it says you can 'skip this ad in 12 seconds' but the seconds doesn't count down until after the ad is over. Everytime you switch to a new game, ya gotta watch an ad first. So, I went back to GSN.com to play their games...and they actually paused my game right in the middle of it and played an ad! Now, I just keep different tabs open for my favorite Facebook games...when I want to switch, I just click on the tab without leaving the previous game...that way, I don't have to watch the stupid ads everytime I want to play a game! I'LL SHOW THEM, YES SIREE I WILL!!!

• Brenda's Mom Oct 11, 2012

Now, now, their stock will soar!

• AppleKornKid Oct 11, 2012

And it will be worth exactly that...3 cents.

• Brenda's Mom Oct 11, 2012

My Little Brenda will someday own my3cents!

• Quite the ninny state over there.

• AppleKornKid Oct 11, 2012

The world needs My3cents...just like I need this boil on my ###.

• This is, by far, the PERFECT review about my3cents.com. I recently wrote a review sharing my frustrations about REBATES. yes REBATES. nobody likes how long it takes to recieve a rebate. Am I wrong? anyway, I wrote a little nformative review about my frustrations with a few rebates I have been waiting on, which I possibly may write about on THIS site instead.

I've read a few complaints on my3cents.com before, and seen how certain members or an I call them "trolls" troll around the site looking for people to bully up on. BEJ, SKYE...no matter what anyone on their site puts, they will find something to blame on the poster. No matter what. These internet bullies must have a very very dull life if this is what they do with their time. They must be frustrated customer service reps who try to vent their work frustrations anonymously on the public.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 11, 2012

The attacks continue on my3cents.com. What's worse is the site is fully moderated now, so the attacks are all blessed by the owners and employees of my3cents.com. (Of course, raking in less than $90 a day doesn't buy you decent employees...)

Posted by Kris10 on 2012-10-11
    Wow, this review seems to be all over the place. I think the OP is talking about the KT Tunstall song "Suddenly I See" that is played during the Wal*Mart commercials (and has all kinds of misquoted lyrics in the post, ) but then segue into a rant about Maryland? I don't get it. What is the OP's complaint?

Posted by Slimjim on 2012-10-11
    What does the Baltimore Ravens and Maryland drivers have anything to do with Walmart's choice of song in their nationwide commercial?

Posted by melissa253 on 2012-10-11
    Nothing.

Posted by Jody on 2012-10-11
    I don't get this complaint..is it about walmart? bad drivers? or the people of Maryland?

Posted by ChuhBaca on 2012-10-11
    Or is the complaint simply about the sound quality of the OPs TV, where song lyrics aren't heard correctly?

Posted by clutzycook on 2012-10-11
    Considering that we're talking about Walmart, I think the OP's version is better, lol.

Posted by MDSasquatch on 2012-10-11
    I live in Maryland and just to prove that we are not all bad; I will help you find directions to the alternative state of your choice.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 11, 2012

I find it amusing how many of the true my3cents.com regulars chomp at the bit to defend the attacks on the poor girl who attempted suicide -- even after all these years, they see nothing wrong with attacking people.

You all killed a girl. We killed a website. We win. (Especially since DB will soon die of diabetes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! and YAY! and NOT SOON ENOUGH!)

• At
    At _Your_ Service Oct 11, 2012

"AYS was booted from My3Cents for beating up on the OP's with mindless, worthless appliance nonsense every day." Haha I was never kicked off m3c Venice the menace. Don't you have anything better to do then stalk other members. Get a life loser.

• Fi
    Fired Up In GA Oct 11, 2012

These people are rip-offs. What I have just figured out in the last 24 hours is that they are associated with American Family Publishing. I found the connection when I called back a number that was suppose to be American Family Publishing, who claims that you have won a sweepstakes prize. However, they try to get you to pay money for "processing" the check. When I called the number back they answered "Magic Jack". When I inquired about the lottery, they put me on hold and someone started talking about that. They continue to call and harass my elderly grandmother. It is a sham that with all this technology, we can fly drones into war areas and cannot catch a bunch of crooks that are selling products that do not work and harassing the elderly.

• Re
    RegularsOfMy3cents Oct 11, 2012

It's only a joke to Brenda because she is not allowed to participate in the posting of comments.

• Cherpep Oct 11, 2012

Unfortunately, cyber harassment isn't taken too seriously, but it maybe soon in light of the girl who was bullied so badly on Facebook that she committed suicide. However, it's also up to those being picked on to get up and leave, as opposed to taking the abuse. Walking away without saying anything will drive these people crazy more than being dignified with a response.

• Gh
    Ghost of DocJ Oct 11, 2012

There's still membership in the review area.

• At
    At _Your_ Service Oct 11, 2012

My3cents.com fosters an evil, hateful - and counterproductive - environment where new members are attacked over and over again for having done nothing more than tell their story about something that did not go their way. New members should be warned of what they are getting into before they subject themselves to such brutality.

• Ef
    Efllkin Oct 11, 2012

IMO it was never more than an attempt to gain sympathy and attention, but even if the story she relayed were true, she would have been unreasonable in her argument. In one final snit she told everyone she hated them (in private emails) and announced she was going to [censored]. There was no more credibility to this, than there was to ger original nonsensical claims. Nonetheless, members stepped.

• ript Oct 11, 2012

Milos is the man.

• Ef
    Efllkin Oct 11, 2012

The post referred to here was a nonsensical rant. When the inconsistencies were pointed out, the OP got more and more extreme in
    her claims.

• Brenda's Mom Oct 11, 2012

My sweet little Brenda would never wish any harm to no one. She's such a good little Brenda.,

• Gd
    gddlss Oct 10, 2012

Required to reply to all complaints? Members thinking and commenting on their own was the point of my comment.
    You yourself admitted to using the community forums to navigate through the site. That is exactly how the gang of minions operates on M3C. Just following the popular kiddies around and posting in agreement with them so that one does not have to play alone is what causes new posters to get attacked.

M3C without a the community section has eliminatde the gang/clique that trolls the site. M3C is far from a consumer website designed to give and exchange helpful advice. It is a chat room full of followers looking for
    acceptance. They have pretty well ran off any regulars on there that did post helpful comments. Jim Jones and David Koresh would have been proud to have beensurrounded by such dedicated followers.

• raven2010 Oct 10, 2012

i have personally encountered individuals who DO equate being disagreed with as being attacked.

there unfortunately are individuals who believe that if they write a complaint, that only people who agree with them should be allowed to reply.

or that if any one dares disagree with them they MUST be working for the company in question. (always amusing that one, since i've yet to be accused of working for any company that i've ever actually worked for)

• Gd
    gddlss Oct 10, 2012

I've noticed on M3C that disagreeing, or even agreeing with the letter writer takes on a gang form.
    I guess a large amount of the membership on M3C either cannot, or will not think and speak for their own selves. The majority of comments just follow what one of the site favorites posts first. The little minions are just following along like the lost little souls that they are. Most of the smart ones are forever gone from there now and it shows. Keeps me entertained though. I read a positive review about a product recently that not a single M3C member commented or voted on. A positive review about the very same product was written by one of the moderators and it had a slew of comments and around 20 helpful votes.
    A perfect example of how it works there.

• *littleshorty* Oct 10, 2012

technically, no one can ever disagree with any letter writer, or point out holes in their complaints... because disagreeing
    with them might "push them over the edge".

heck technically you wouldn't be able to disagree with anyone else's reply either, for the same reasons.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 10, 2012

Amen. We need to clean up the Internet.

My sister agrees!

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 10, 2012

It's nice to see more and more people speaking out against these trollinfested sites.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 10, 2012

It's nice to see new people reading about how horrible my3cents.com is! Good job! Keeping this alive is saving people's lives.

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 10, 2012

Thanx, and didn't take too long for littleshitty to start posting on here. Wally86 must be ignoring her.

DB's Dead Brother Oct 10, 2012

Wonderful post, Lidman! Great thread!