My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• DIRM74 Oct 10, 2012

My little yaya is here. Who needs Brenda anyways.

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 10, 2012

Did your dog run away again? Do you remember scruffyface? Did you return those 20 pills your son took. How's the tartar sauce? Maybe you should write a complaint about having to pay an additional 35 cents. lolol

• Ro
    Royal Buckels Oct 10, 2012

The real littleshorty can spell "ridiculous."

• So
    SonOfDad Oct 10, 2012

I'd like to say, as a member of M3C for the last few years, that while the M3C community can at times be vicious. I have never seen an instance where it is any more so than PFB. The people at PFB can be equally nasty and mean to the posters.
    You list one extreme case and then claim that it is the norm for the whole site. In fact I have seen many wonderful comments and helpful suggestions on the site. The only time I have ever seen the M3C community 'gang up' on someone is when the complaint is really not legit or if the person is lying through their teeth.

If your story is in fact true than I am truly sorry, on behalf of the M3C community, however I think you should not judge the whole site on one sneaky incident.

• Ba
    babylove4567 Oct 10, 2012

Is my three cents some kind of fraudulent website that scam people?

• *littleshorty* Oct 10, 2012

If you don't like the posts on a particular site, then don't go to that site or read the comments people post about what you say. It's that simple. This girl that supposedly took all these pills was a fool to keep coming back for 2 days to read what people wrote about
    her posts. Kinda rediculous to threaten to kill yourself over a stupid website, quite frankly.

• DIRM74 Oct 10, 2012

This is, by far, the PERFECT review about my3cents.com. I recently
    wrote a review sharing my frustrations about REBATES. yes REBATES.
    nobody likes how long it takes to recieve a rebate. Am I wrong?
    anyway, I wrote a little nformative review about my frustrations with
    a few rebates I have been waiting on, which I possibly may write about
    on THIS site instead.

Ive read a few complaints on my3cents.com before, and seen how certain
    members or an I call them "trolls" troll around the site looking for
    people to bully up on. BEJ, SKYE...no matter what anyone on their
    site puts, they will find something to blame on the poster. No matter
    WHAT. These internet bullies must have a very very dull life if this
    is what they do with their time. They must be frustrated customer
    serice reps who try to vent their work frustrations anonymously on the
    public.

I just want to give KUDOS to the poster of this article. You are DEAD
    ON about that site.

Some people just seriously need to GET A LIFE!

• Sh
    Sheriff's Aunt Oct 10, 2012

My3cents went downhill ever since my nephew stopped posting over there. He's such a good little sheriff.

• M3C QueenBee Oct 10, 2012

Where is the applekorn kid?

• M3C QueenBee Oct 10, 2012

Long live mythreecents!! With Brenda as the senior moderator.

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 10, 2012

Savvy consumers avoid my3cents.

• Um
    umbgva Aug 31, 2012

WHINERS ALERT!

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS VENICE09 ? DID HE BUY THE CURRENT HOT SPECIAL ON THE WHINERS CLUB CARD AROUND HERE TOO? GUESS IT'S TIME TO ADD HIM TO HIS BUDDY LIST OF WHINERS AND CRYBABIES. WHINE AWAY ZIPPER AND ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL TIME WITH THE BRENDA AND DRENDA.

• ript Jul 06, 2012

Ahh...milosmilos ... He is who he is and not who he is not.

• English Ian Jun 13, 2012

i know it was a long time ago slim... i just read back a bit and saw you declaring yr self untouchable... as usual! It made me laugh...

• English Ian Jun 13, 2012

just last April, April the first, April fools day and Jim still has the power! HI JIMSLIM... Ya didn't fool me!!!

• Regions Bank Employee Jun 04, 2012

Real Women, what was the point of your post?

gddlss May 08, 2012

Did milos go awol?

• ript May 06, 2012

lex can't answer you her mouth is full.

gddlss Apr 13, 2012

Looks like milos returned to my3cents and worked things out with Brenda

• M3C QueenBee Apr 11, 2012

Indeed it has.

JISCal2 Apr 11, 2012

It's nice to see that this thread has finally settled down.

nsqfdn Apr 10, 2012

someone got deleted

• M3C QueenBee Apr 09, 2012

To whom Brenda turned into a donkey.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Apr 09, 2012

took me a second to get that one

• M3C QueenBee Apr 09, 2012

Brenda is getting very upset, so y'all better behave!!

• The Lidman Foundation Apr 09, 2012

Lampwick would be more suitabe.

• ript Apr 09, 2012

Company's a lot like fish, it smells.

• Justice-4-All Apr 08, 2012

To disagree is one thing, but when those with the power of the magic eraser begin deleting comments because they differ from their own personal beliefs, then it is time to move on. That is abuse of power if ever there was such a thing on that site. I'm sorry that I had to leave some valued friendships behind, but for those that know me, they know my personal email and cell # as well, and we'll keep in touch.

• Justice-4-All Apr 08, 2012

I left My3cents because Addy was allowing certain moderators to put their personal agendas ahead of everything else. On a particular thread, a woman employed at Walmart complained that she felt racism was holding her back. Every ensuing comment basically accused the OP of playing the race card, whether directly or indirectly. I commented that the OP may very well be right and others were once again too quick to dismiss racism as a factor. My comment was deleted. For what? Agreeing with the OP? Or because certain moderators (or possibly even Addy themselves) are a bunch of racist bigots? There is no other explanation for why my comment had been deleted.

• Um
    umbgva Apr 08, 2012

"Son, Paypal is a company that Daddy pays money to so daddy can get money but instead of daddy getting the money Paypal holds it for daddy. Remember how Santa didn't find our house this year? Well he got lost when he went to visit Paypal"

nsqfdn Apr 08, 2012

Happy Easter everyone!!!

nsqfdn Apr 07, 2012

Lexophilliac felt he did the right thing.

nsqfdn Apr 07, 2012

Justice-4-all left my3cents because of a lovers quarrel with jiscal2.

• M3C QueenBee Apr 07, 2012

Wow. RogerThat! is really making an ### out of himself.

• Ro
    RogerThat! Apr 07, 2012

JISCal is not only an AIDS carrying ### bandit he's a pedophile too. Boy scouts beware!

• M3C QueenBee Apr 07, 2012

This "rogerthat" has some real serious issues.

JISCal2 Apr 07, 2012

You homophobes better realize that we are here to stay. And Janker, just because I am gay, doesn't mean that I have aids.

JISCal2 Apr 06, 2012

Stealth-pilot would be very disappointed in you Brenda.

JISCal2 Apr 06, 2012

Typical Brenda trying to blame others except of course her close personal friends like Paul and Roger. Who did most of the gay-bashing on this thread. Did little miss Brenda intervene? No she did not. She's just as pathetic as these other CB ###.

gddlss Apr 06, 2012