MVQ*FREESCORE 800-316-8824 CTUnauthorized Charges

C Review updated:

I apparently signed up for a membership with Freescore.com, who is now charging me $19.95. I did not sign for any services with them. I did, however, requested a "free" copy of my credit report from creditreport.com by getting a new membership which was canceled within the 7 free-trial days period. I called both companies and creditreport says they have nothing to do with freescore.com. The first lady with whom I spoke at Freescore.com said that you get referred to freescore.com from creditreport.com's website. The second lady, the supervisor, denied any connection between the 2 companies. The worst thing is that they refused to refund the $19.95 fee. This is really a scam. Do not open accounts with either of these companies.

Pimma Jan 04, 2021

Anyone interested in pursuing a class action let me know. Not my area of practice, but I know a lot of people that might point us in the right direction. I think there's a pretty strong case here. I've been paying this charge for a long time and can't stop it. I've even cancelled my credit card, and they've somehow attached to the new card number. I have no idea what it does for us. This is a total scam

Pimma Jan 04, 2021

@Pimma Just email [email protected] saying you'd sign on. I'd need to measure the level of interest before starting to ask around about it. Thanks

• Gi
    gimply Oct 05, 2013

Talk about stupid! I've been paying 27.95 a month for over 2 years and never realized it. My wife has her own card which they've been billing. I just payed the bill thinking this was legit!Freescore bounces you around and then disconnects. I'm still not able to correct this and have no idea how to accomplish this. Has anyone else had success?

Pimma Jan 04, 2021

@gimply I have had the same experience. Paid it forever on my wife's card. Can't get to them so finally just cancelled the credit card that they are drawing on...and somehow...they got onto the new card!! I'm still paying it. If anyone's interested in a class action law suite please let me know.

pissedfreescorecustomer Jan 11, 2013

t charged me 10 months for a service which I did not use and did not refund the money saying it is in the fineprint that you have to call and cancel. I called them three time before and got bounced around and kept on hold for approx 15 minute each time and finally disconnected.
    BBB and other online police should close down these con-sites . Is there any other forum where we can address these scamsters..

Never ever sign up for this service. Go to Quizzle.com which is a pleasure to work with..and even when you pay you get a good product.

Malted1961 Sep 05, 2011

I just opened my checking account with chase online and found that mvqfreescore has charged my account $29.95 which I'm assuming will be a monthly charge. I tried to call the company--- closed for holiday. Guess what MVQ I don't know who you are, and how you got access to my account, but you're not going to get away with it. I have never signed-up for a free score service in my life. Why would I, you can request all that information for free through the 3 credit agencies!!! I will notify chase as soon as I finish this e-mail via phone, and tomorrow will go into branch after work and report them as a fradulent charge. I don't give anyone my credit card number randomly-- ever!!! MVQ you should be ashamed!!! CROOKS.

• De
    Deborah Stiesi May 04, 2011

I just called mvq freescore and they refuse to gave to gave me my money back they said it's non-refunable i thold them that are to be free you do this to poeple in this day and time .You work for a company that scams people . You can stick the 19.95 up you're butt get a life!!!

• Mv
    MVQFreescore Apr 07, 2011

I also ordered a one time freescore credit rating, was never given anything and am being charged $19.95. Want a refund!!!

• Mv
    MVQFreescore Apr 07, 2011

I also ordered, one time, a freecore credit rating. I was never given an answer and am being charged a monthly fee of $19.95. I would like a refund of my monies and this service canceled immediately. What do I need to do or who should I contact?