MSI Laptop - GT70Lied to by salesman, resulting in broken laptop

M

I have a serious complaint regarding your salesman Winlorie Castro - WO183. I purchased a MSI laptop on the 5 May 2014 and had a 512 SSD placed in the laptop with extra RAM.
I was told by the salesman that they can upgrade the ram and install the SSD for me as they are an authorized MSI dealership and therefore authorized to open the laptop and work on it.
I had the laptop for about a week when I kept getting notifications saying my laptop is running low on memory and I must close all programs to avoid any loss of information. I took the laptop to COREX, and actual MSI Authorized dealership in Cape Town, South Africa and they kept it for a few days to run diagnostics on it. I was contacted by Corex and told that my 512 SSD drive is faulty and needs to be replaced. I told them that the laptop is less than 4 weeks old and I find it hard to believe that the ssd is busy breaking. The MSI Technician told me they have to remove the SSD and take it to Samsung as they need to replace it. I told the technician to go ahead. After a while I was called by the technician and informed that the ssd drive was not installed using the proper bracket that it need to secure it in the laptop but that it was secured using double sided tape. This of course is completely unacceptable as this has now caused me great trouble as the laptop is not working, a $4100 laptop I add, and I live in South Africa and cant just fly to Singapore to get this problem solved.
I have added the receipt of the laptop and when it was purchased.
I suggest you get back to me regarding this gross negligence on your salesman behalf and explain to me how this will be resolved as I am not going to leave this be.
It is completely unprofessional to treat customers like this just because you think you can get away with it.
I am now in South Africa and I cant get my brand new laptop to work as the MSI Technicians wont touch my laptop as Newstead opened it up and they are not authorized to do so.

Lied to by salesman, resulting in broken laptop

RESOLVED