Mr. Tire (#661) Easton MDtiming belt installation

A

Two months ago I had timing belt change on my Honda Accord 1999. The car was making very bad noise at the time I went to pick up the car and I was told the noise will go away. Noise is still getting very bad and I was told if the noise is making you uncomfortable, then turn on the Radio. The manager will not fix the problem. I paid 919 dollars for this service. I am very unhappy and mad. I have taken my car to the local car mechanic and they told me Mr. Tire had installed the belt wrong. I have file complain to their head quarter still no response from them. Please do not use their Mr. Tire for any service.