Mr. John TredrePolice Brutality

J

Aloha Sir Mr. Robert S Mueller, III The Director of the FBI of America

POLICE BRUTALITY and FBI Complaints

To Whom it may Concern,

My Civil Rights have been infringed upon. As a Human Being I have the right to equality in public places. The Hilo Police Department is a public place. These are my Civil Rights. When my Civil Rights are interfered with by another Human Being, it gives rise to an action for injury and I have been injured. Freedom cannot protect herself that is why I need other Human Beings to help and protect me. I am the victim of a crime; a hate crime. It involved the use of excessive force. I was misstreated and intimidated by an Officer of the Law because I'm a Skinny Ha'ole, a small white man (135lbs.) with long blond curly hair. I was scared and vulnerable to more attacks. I felt alienated, helpless, suspicious. Why the inconsistency? This is what happened during the early hours of May 31, 2012, inside the Hilo Police Station.
I was was pulled over for not having my headlights on and arrested for a DUI on my Birthday last month. After arriving at the Hilo Police Department I was assaulted and humiliated and made fun of by the police. I don't know the officer's name who bullied me but because he called the other officers "his" officers, and I quote, "Don't 'ehffing' disrespect my officers" I can only assume he was of a higher rank than the other police who were working in the station that night.

After being there several hours I was allowed my one phone call. I called home. No go! The officers saw my anger and disappointment and laughed at me. I hate it when people laugh at me. I stood up from my chair and shouted, ef-u for laughing at me and the cops got mad. I knew they were mad at me for yelling ehf-u. Next, I saw two officers coming toward the room they put me in. One of my hands was cuffed. I could tell the cop was mad so I cuffed myself. I put the other handcuff on my free hand and put my head down on the table. Then two cops came in the room. One of the cops grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the floor. He forcefully nudged me in the side with his steel-toed boot. Then he jammed my arm up behind my back, yanked me up against the wall, face first, and stripped me down to my boxers. It's pretty bad to be stripped, let alone from the back. So now I'm taken to a cell by way of arm jamming again. Near the cell door he slapped me, hard, on the back of the head. I fell to the floor again. The cop yelled at me a little more then left. Please can you tell me where I can get help for this case? I'm in Hawaii.
John Tredre Puna, Big Island