Mozillapapgamez suposedly thank you for participation to a survey today (megaflix) - browser opinion survey

F

Hello
I 'be just accepted to participate to a survey with Mozilla Firefox and I was supposedly thanked with a free period for downloading movies with Megafllix.
I did not end up with Megaflix movies - but with Papgamez, 5 days free trial for downloading games which I am not interested in, or music which I am not interested in neither.
It was very difficult to find my account and cancel my membership - I was just quickly informed that I would be charged something around 1 USD anyway.
This is pure fraud .
I am going to stop my bank from any debit to Papgamez. What a waste of time and energy this stupid trick has done to me. And I had just reported in the survey that I was very satisfied with Firefox - i can say just the opposite now.

I hope I have a clear answer to this.

• Al
    Alfjonas Jun 21, 2017

I will not have something to do with your papagamz please don't take more money from my account. I will not have enyting to do with papagmez.My name is Liv Kirkeby and my number is [protected].Place answer my mail very soon
    .I haven't no interest in your program.
    Hope you answered me fast and not take more money from my account

Regards