Motel 6service, cleanliness

Al Oct 02, 2019

Apon arrival at the Davenport Iowa motel, I dialed 0 on the phone since no one was at the desk. However the phone that started ringing was behind the desk. After walking around the lower level for 10 minutes I was about to leave as an employee finally walked out from a room. After receiving my keys and paying I drove to the back of motel which was closest entrance to my room. There were several younger adults running back and forth between the motel and two semi trucks parked in the lot. Once in the room and turning on the lights roaches went running in all directions. The mattresses were stained and had rips throughout their sides. Most of the electrical outlets were hanging off the walls. Then throughout the night I noticed that there were constantly a flow of people into and out of the room just down the hall. To say that the hotel upkeep in cleaning and maintenance was lacking is a major understatement. And security, well when you walk up to the front entrance. The sign simply states not responsibly for any belongings.