Monster Resorts Group/Monster Vacations GroupHotel accommodation (Rip off)

R

On 4/7/2017 I was called by a out of area number and offered a vacation package. During the initial call I advised the representative I wanted to lodge at the Bellagio during my stay in Las Vegas. I was told by the Rep I would have a choice of partner hotels to choose from during my stay and bellagio was most certainly one of them. I went ahead with the sales call and was then transferred to another rep and then she proceeded to record the call. During that also I advised her I wanted to stay at the Bellagio and asked her how do I set up my accommodations. She told me I had to contact the reservations dept. I then contacted the reservations department and told them I wanted to book the Bellagio and she told me that she would send my request through and it would take 2 days for them to confirm my reservations. I received an email from them for booked accommodations staying at the West Gate. I immediately responded and let them know I requested the bellagio. I am furious with this company for false advertisement. This company called me and I am unsure of how they received my information but for them to tell me I had a choice of my accomidations and then book me at the West gate is not okay! They wouldnt even honor a refund and I am now contacting my bank as well to follow up on this SCAM!