Molexgarnishment

M Aug 05, 2018

I was told last Thursday by supervisor Alex and he would assure me that my payment will be processed within 72 hours of my sons fathers payday which was Tuesday he could not process it before Friday therefore I would miss getting my child support for tax-free weekend and it would be now 5 days late he lied he did not process it and when I called back and spoke to the rudest woman I've spoke to in 20 years name Becky since I did not provide my son's father social security number which is illegal she would not provide me with any information I was informed this company has been in years business for 10 years and has over a thousand employees I do not understand why you can't do something as simple and automated that takes 5 minutes to upload information nothing is done by hand anymore so now my child support went from one day late to now 7 days late at the earliest I do not appreciate this if this company is going to handle garnishments they need to be handled in a timely manner and accurate Manner and a professional manner and certainly not the way it's been handled now.

• Updated by Madmom1982 · Aug 05, 2018

adp is whom I spoke. Not Molex.