Model ProductionsNever gave me my contract that I paid $130.00 for!!

K Aug 18, 2020

Hi Modeling Agents,

My name is Khadeen Brown-Wynter and I'm requesting an apology letter or a reimbursement from Model Productions through e-mail. My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com I never got my modeling contract from you guys that I paid $130.00 for. Please respond back quickly!! A guy named Reggie never gave me my pictures from a photoshoot that I paid $100.00. The COVID 19 is what saved a lot of companies, such as, churches, childcares, Georgia Department of Labor and even FedEx stores. Please respond back!!