Mobile Exclusive LLP in ChinatownUnethical behavior

M Review updated:

Went to return a phone I bought from them that wasn't functioning as intended. Owner was incredibly rude and verbally abusive, and spent his time demeaning me instead of trying to work out a solution. He kept making up excuses for why he couldn't give me a refund, and eventually shouted at me. I've never been treated with such poor customer service in my life. Avoid this place at all costs and do not spend even one dollar here.

• Ah
    Ahmad Ahmmail Jan 03, 2019

never ever go to this shop