Mister SparkyThe company charged me for different and larger price than the repair man told me

J

I called to MR. Sparky Electricians and asked to send someone to change the wire. The repair man arrived and took at the wires; he said that the visit and the wire change would cost me $270. I didn’t have any other option and agreed to the price. It took 20 minutes to change the wire and clean up after the work. I gave my credit card details and after that I checked my account and found out that completely different and much higher price was taken from me.