MiniCreditReport.comFraud

K

I requested two credit reports for myself and my father early in October. According to my bank, Mini Credit Report set up a reoccuring fee. This was not authorized and is quite obviously happening to a lot of people. IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION. IF you are a victim of this please email me at jk.[protected]@yahoo.com. I need your name, date and amount of fraudulent charge from this organization. I am soon to be in contact with the largest law firm in the United States (Baker and McKenzie) and they will be filing a class-action lawsuit.

• Lm
    Lmartin2011 May 10, 2011

I have been having the same issue...some months they take out 14.95 and some is 19.95. They are taking from my child support card and i FINALLY got him to pay 100.00 a month and this "company" keeps taking my child's money! I have NEVER authorized this transaction and know nothing of it!

mary moose Apr 18, 2011

I canceled this service last year. I had 2 one for me and one for my husband. I called and canceled and one was c canceled and one was not. Please return my money and get this off of my checking account today. Mary Moose

• La
    larryt60 Mar 29, 2011

when I recieved my credit card bill I discovered a charge of $19.95 for a free credit report I didn't order or recieve. Working on getting these charges removed.

• El
    Elizabeth H Mar 22, 2011

I am a widow living on a fixed income. How do I get money
    they took out of my bank account.
    I hate to hire a lawyer but will.
    I want my money back.

• Bo
    Bob Norman Mar 21, 2011

On 9/13/2010 I accessed minicredit report.com with the understanding that I would receive my credit score for free. I was subsequently charged $14.95 on my credit card.
    A fraud charge is now on record with my bank and the card is now null and void. Stop charging and / or billing account #[protected] CA. I do not wish to subscribe to any of your products and / or services.

• Ga
    Gary Caldwell Mar 05, 2011

I recieved my Bank Statement yesterday, and was charged $19.95 by minicreditreport.com, which I did not authorize. How can I get my money back, and stop further withdrwals without my knowledge?

• Pa
    patricia a champion Feb 23, 2011

These people took 19.95 out of my bank account with out my authorization. I want my money put back in my account. They had no right what so ever to that! This is a scam

• Ti
    TIM MIKOLAJCZYK Feb 22, 2011

I FIRST SIGNED UP TO RECIEVE A FREE COPY OF MY CREDIT IN NOVEMBER OF 2010 THAT FREE COPY COST ME $14.95 AND 9.95 A MONTH SINCE I CALLED AND COMPLAINED AND GOT THE CHARGES DOWN TO $4.95 A MONTH.I GUESS 5.00 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR NOTHING IS BETTER THAN NO DOLLARS A MONTH BUT IM TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF.THIS IS WHY I HAD TO FILE CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY IN OCT OF 2006. A COMPANY CONVINCED ME TO STOP PAYING MY CREDIT CARDS AND LET THEM CONVINCE MY CREDITORS TO LOWER THE AMOUNT I OWE THEM.I GOT TAKEN BIG TIME. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I DO ANYTHING WITHOUT FIRST CHECKING WITH THE BBB OR MY ATTERNEY.NOW PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP THESE MONTHLY CHARGES TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

• Va
    ValerieConnelly Jan 27, 2011

This site charges me $19.95 without my approval, and they have no place where I can cancel their service. I want to stop the charges and cancel their intrusion into my life. How can I do this?
    [email protected]

Jack R. Bryant Jan 04, 2011

Like everyone else I requested only one free report and started getting $12.95 charged to my credit card. I called the number listed on my credit card statement and found I was being charged for a credit monitoring service. I then asked to be removed from this service and they agreed, we will see.

• Me
    megial tate Jan 02, 2011

i was charged 14.95 on dec.17 2010 that was not authorized by me. i would like to be reimbursed.

• Ib
    IBPoetry Dec 28, 2010

Another thing if you try to call minireport.com to inquire they will immediately ask you for your debit or credit card number. DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM. Call your bank immediately and report this activity. Your bank should refund your money and start a report. You also may want to go to: fraudalerts.equifax.com to place an alert on your credit reports.

• Ib
    IBPoetry Dec 28, 2010

I just emailed you the information that the BBB was able to pull up on this "company". I was hit with four charges when I NEVER even ordered one report from this company. Here is that information again:
    Aloha Sharina,

Thank you for contacting Hawaii 's BBB. We do not have a report on the business you have inquired about. This means we have not processed any complaints against the business in past 3 years, and the company is not a BBB Accredited Business. I am going to refer you to the following website: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx you can file a report here if you choose. Because you did give your personal information you should consider placing a fraud alert on your credit report. You can do so by contacting Equifax at [protected]. You will be notified of any activities such as new credit cards, loans ect being opened.

If you are able to obtain a mailing address of the company you can go to Hawaii.bbb.org and file a formal complaint against the business.

I was able to trace the Domain name that you provided and have copied the information below. It appears that the owner of the domain name is in Los Angeles, California, however the owner of the website is technically a business that oversees websites.

Domain Name: minicreditreport.com

Registrant

Admin Contact

Billing Contact

Phone: 1.[protected]

If you have any other questions I can be contacted at [email protected] or at any of the numbers listed below.

Mahalo,

1132 Bishop Street #615
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

• Sh
    sheplyn Dec 23, 2010

After signing up for a 1-time credit report - I was billed for 4 additional months of membership which I did not ask for. I did not receive and bulletins or reports - did not ask for them, did not want them. $14.95 was charged to my account each month. Called to cancel, was told no refund would be sent as they automatically turned it to a membership from my free trial period.

• Dr
    draday1 Dec 03, 2010

stop charging 14.95 to my account i don't use the service.

• Rj
    RJ / VT Dec 02, 2010

My credit card information was stolen and sold to these criminals who began to repeatedly charge my account weekly for $24.90. How did this happen? I'll never know.
    Look around the web, despite the fact that they've been engaging in this illegal behavior for YEARS now, they continue to perpetrate this FRAUD on the consumer.
    You don't even need to have ever asked them for a 'free' credit report.
    By theft, they obtain your information and latch on like a bloodsucking leech.
    Imagine how many consumers that they've victimized, and how many have failed to notice until it's too late.
    Kudos to Chase Bank for immediately canceling my account and issuing a new card with a new #.
    KNOW YOUR INTERNET RETAILERS AND BE VERY VERY CAREFUL or they'll get you.

• Ha
    Hawkeye42 Dec 02, 2010

My account is with Chase Bank. I got an e-mail from them this morning that a charge for $14.95 was made against my checking account by minicreditreport.com on 11/30. I did approve a one-time fee of this amount for a credit score, but that was early in November, and that had been paid. It was NOT my intent to sign up for any credit report service on an ongoing basis.

• Ni
    nishS Nov 22, 2010

this company charged my card 14.99 now that im calling the number on my credit card statement its constantly busy so this problem has not been resolve.

• Sh
    sharon sheehy Nov 09, 2010

On my bank statement is a listing for" Point of Sale Withdrawal Mini Credit Report.com, the date is 10-25-10
    & the amount charged is $12.95. Without permission from me! What can I do to turn this problem in to the authorities & get my money back?

Sharon Sheehy

• Ck
    CKLEIN Nov 04, 2010

This same thing happened to me. they say its FREE, and then charge you %15 the next day and continue to do so. This company needs to be sued IMMEDIATELY and a law firm should look into this ASAP.

PLEASE do not use them. They say you wont be charged, that they need your card in order to check your credit score and then use it to charge you, and that is so UNETHICAL to take adavntage of people like this. its HORRIBLE.

• Da
    David R. Waterman Oct 30, 2010

call your bank to report it and grt a new card.
    thats what i did and it works

• Aa
    Aaron Webb Oct 26, 2010

On my PNC ACCOUNT, I have been charged twice from MiniCreditReport.com $14.95 to my account and I have never heard of this company. Please stop charging this to my account because I am losing money!

• Mi
    Michael Press Oct 25, 2010

I did not order this. Icancelled Some time ago And do not want it.
    Please correct the information.
    AGAIN I DO NOT WANT THE MINI CREDIT REPORT
    Michael Press

• La
    laura23 Oct 23, 2010

For months I have been receiving charges from mini credit report.com. I have never ordered any service from them and do not know how they are still charging me. I have looked at all the other complaints and see that I am not the only one and will contact [protected]. Hopefully I am able to cancel the charges. Is there any more info on this company?

Mary A. Schaffer Oct 16, 2010

This credit report is being charged to my credit card every month in the amount of $14.95 and I did not order it. I tried calling the number which is [protected] and all it does is hang up on me. Please help me to remove this charge from my credit card.

Sincerely.

Mary A. Schaffer

• Pa
    Patrick Steers Oct 10, 2010

Was charged $14.95 twice to my checking account that I did not authorize any one to do, so want the money deposited back immediately.

• Le
    lexuspaige Oct 04, 2010

I was charged last week for this so called company, cannot get a hold of them the number is disconnected and no website. It needs to be reported as fraud. What happened with me is i filled out a job application online and was brought to get a credit report, i believe that they have that set up that way there was never really any position available. Please let me know if you figure out a way to stop this or get a hold of them.

• Kr
    KristenJ Oct 03, 2010

I was charged 14.95 on my credit card on 9/29/10. I wasn't no where on mincredit report so why would they charge me. I haven't even received their services as yet, and I don't want it I want my money back.

• Vb
    Vbw1981 Sep 28, 2010

I have been having the same problem in my account... I really hope we can sue them!!!

Jay Miller Aug 30, 2010

I have a charge for a credit report that I did not approve,

• Wi
    Windy Custode Aug 18, 2010

There has been 4 charges of $14.95 subtracted from my checking account without my authorization. According to my bank accounts the charges were from a mini credit report. When I tried to contact them, it said that the number was invalid. These charges were subtracted on May 14th, June 14th, August 13th and August 16th of 2010-

• Fo
    foolish individual Jun 30, 2010

I am now being charged $1. 00 from my bank account. I cannot access credit score. I fear now that i will be charged $14. 95 a month as stated. I was very foolish to even do this. Is there a phone number for this company. If you can, please reply to me. Thank you.

• Da
    david brownley Feb 10, 2010

used credit card without autherization

John Cessna Feb 05, 2010

I also thought that the credit report was free, I have been billed $14.95 each month by minicreditreport.com. PLEASE STOP THIS.

• Li
    Linda Kauffman Jan 05, 2010

I was on Facebook in December and understood that this was a free credit report. I have been charged in December: $14.95 and here in January 2010: $14.95. I was under the impression that this is a free report and not to be charged and that Credit Report . com is a sponsor of Facebook. Please credit both the $14.95 or legal action of fraud will be imposed.

sandy Pihana Nov 13, 2009

I paid for a credit report $12.95 now I'm getting charged monthly. What can I do?

• Pe
    Personal: Ms. Alston Oct 23, 2009

I was charged 12.95 per month for something that I did not receive nor did I authorize them to take it out. My credit card has been charged since June of 2009 and I have called this company regarding these charges. They could only refund one charge which was in Sept. 2009. I ask if they were agreeing to return only one payment, why could not they own up to charging the other amounts. I was told that I had to call them and cancel myself. I never knew that I was charged these amounts until my Visa company and I discussed these charges in the month of Sept. I have never went to this site and I do not ever request mini credit reports. I can get my credit report free from my bank. This is a fraud and it needs to be stopped immediately.. I think they have ripped off enough people. I have had to cancel my credit card due to this.. There were two others that got my card number and used it to say I ordered credit reports. One has agreed to return the money.. I do not understand why if they admitted to returning one payment that they did not get authorization for, why are they refusing to admit they took the money out of my visa account illegally. They owed me a total of 77.70 and only refunded the Sept. payment of 12.95. This is totally wrong. This company needs to be shut down as soon as possible or investigated quickly.. Ms. Alston

• Tm
    TmarkT Oct 13, 2009

The same thing has happened to me.I ordered a free credit report through free credit report.com. and canceled everything within their 7 day free trial period and never heard of mini credit report.com .They have charged my credit card at least 3 months and I want it back!

• Ia
    Iamhbrown Oct 05, 2009

This minicreditreport started showing up on my bank statement a couple of months ago. I didnt order it. At first I thought it was a charge for a loan I had applied for. I didn't think I would be the one paying for that check but I let it slide. Now, it shows up again. Be careful of websites you visit this must have been hidden in with something else I was ordering.

• Ke
    kerrguns Sep 30, 2009

I have not used this service or even went to this website, never heard of it until my bank statement came in with 3 unauthorized charges to my debit/credit card of $14.95 each. I don't know how they got my info & would love to get this matter resolved & my money put back.