Milt's Service Garage in Vallejo, CAFalsely profiting from smog check Svcs!

K

Earlier this year I went to them as a smog check only (i think it's called) place to participate in this program dmv has for car owners who's car does not pass smog. They replaced one thing for $500 then wanted to replace something else that would make the total big to $1500 minus the $400 or 500 the program pays. The second issue was discussed over the phone & I refused. When I picked up the car I asked for the quote w/the additional amount & they said they deleted it, but could re-do it and fax it. When I got the fax it was not itemized whatsoever. They knew I questioned their charges. After that experience I decided to put (i think it's fuel injector in my car before putting 90 octane in it and my car passed smog somewhere else.

A few weeks later, I received mail from the service place inviting me to come back for car services including giving 3% back if I came back. Shady people. Perhaps it was done because I am a woman & I went in by myself when I dropped it off. Regardless I would never go there and would never tell anyone to go there... just the opposite.