Midas Google.comUnauthorized charges

There are several unauthorized charges from this company on my mastercard in the amount
Of. 99 cents and 1. 99. They were all performed in a cluster of transactions. I have alerted my card company about the charges but they told me that there is little or no contact information, so i did my own independent search and found this site.

($9. 82)
Datedescriptionamount 03 / 05 / 14debit: signature purchase from [protected] google *midas google.com / ch ca [protected] [protected] – + $1. 99 03 / 05 / 14debit: signature purchase from [protected] google *midas google.com / ch ca [protected] [protected] – + $0. 99 03 / 05 / 14debit: signature purchase from [protected] google *midas google.com / ch ca [protected] [protected] – + $0. 99

• Ki
    Kikicopper Oct 22, 2014

I have these on my account: [protected] GOOGLE *socialpoint GOOGLE.COM/CH CA [protected] 9/26/14 1.99
    [protected] GOOGLE *socialpoint GOOGLE.COM/CH CA [protected] 10/13/14 .99
    [protected] GOOGLE *JoyBits GOOGLE.COM/CH CA [protected] 10/21/14 1.99
    ALL unauthorized from my card and no clue who to get ahold of...now have to stop this card and order a new one. GRRRRRRRR

• Di
    DIDI UZEGIEN MATILDA Aug 25, 2014

This is alarming! I never participated or authorized any transaction to warrant the 21 cluster debit of my account [protected], for three consecutive days, 22nd, 23rd and 25th August, 2014 from Dr?[protected]-GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE of the total sum of Eleven Thousand, Two Hundred and Fourty Nine Naira, Seventy-One Kobo (N11, 249.71) .

I reported the situation to my bank and my card was blocked upon my request, yet the debit keeps coming. As a matter of fact, I want my money refunded without delay as I never purchased or did any transaction whatsoever from Dr?[protected]-GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.

DIDI UZEGIEN MATILDA

• Tr
    Truthseekers0727 Jul 02, 2014

Pretty much the same story here! Last month I had $82.00 taken out of my account without my knowledge or consent! How do I stop this from happening?!?!? It's absolutely abhorrent! Is this a charge pertaining to accessing Google from a cell phone? To my knowledge I haven't authorized any such charges to my account! This is another reason why I will stop using Google! Ridiculous! Absurd!

• Eu
    eunique hurst Apr 11, 2014

I never made an purchase I want a refund

• Le
    ledford1017 Mar 05, 2014

I have been charged 75.00 in a week for a google.com/chcaus. why?

• Am
    amy monk Mar 29, 2013

They have been charging my card every day for months and I need it to stop