Merry Maids Corporate OfficeThe worst customer service ever!

B Review updated:

Be careful of Merry Maids in Washington DC and Merry Maids coporate officein Memphis TN. The local branch in Washington DC cleaned one of my houses for about 4 months. I had to call 3 times and remind them to clean and disinfect the kitchen appliances ( something that was discussed when the francise owner wrote the original estimate). After not showing up for a scheduled appointment one day I called the francise owner. He was rude and very disrespectful. I asked for the Merry Maids corporate phone number and he refused to give it to me. I found the phone number on my own and called. I can't tell how unfriendly and disorganized this company is. After leaving numerous messages for a member of the francise support team and getting no return phone calls I finally got a hold of the president ( it took 2 messages and over a week for her to call me back). I still never got Merry Maids to correct the problem. In these tough economic times you think a company would try to keep a loyal customer. If you are looking for a maid service I would think twice before bringing Merry Maids into your home due to the frustration and they have caused me.

• De
    Denise Maldonado Jul 02, 2018

Their franchisees abuse their employees, demean, them all while claiming to be Christian, really. They are extremely dishonest and just like the comment above, calling the corporate office yields nothing. I did report them to the Labor Department as they do not pay according to the law. Do not work for these franchises and also do not, do not use their services.